EU Youth Orchestra to leave London for Italy over Brexit

All British musicians in the orchestra will be sacked. Over 200 jobs lost in London.

Indulge your hobbies at your own expense.

>Indulge your hobbies at your own expense.
I would have no problem with that, if all football stadiums were privatively funded only. If all highways were toll roads (funded only by tolls), if all universities and schools were only funded by those who attend etc.

But as this is not the case, tough luck, the EU will continue to have its orchestra and you traitors will not belong to it.

WGAF
brexit is freedom from tyranny.the british should decide their own fate and work towards a brighter future. i don't really care if some cello playing cunt has a job or not. adapt or die. their jobs were taxpayer funded anyway, subsidised.

FPBP

What a faggot. Fuck you and your meme flag. Hope this dumb orchestra isn't with italian taxpayers money

>Defending the sovereignty of the UK
>Treason
I agree with you on the point of sports stadiam, they should all be defunded and also heavily charged for wasting police time. We pay an annual road tax that doesn't even go toward roads, it goes toward the EU and other such ridiculous rubbish. The public roads belong to Her Majesty. Their condition is a true example of a shared public interest, not your stupid minstrels.

*isn't paid

playing music, jobs? Topkek user

They can play their own world's smallest violin.

>Over 200 jobs lost

Britain is doomed.

We will just Create an English youth orchestra and double their pay after Brexit.

Think of all the classical players in refugee camps that now have a chance to be part of it.

>DUDE WE NEED TO DEFEND WESTERN CULTURE FROM JEWS AND NIGGERS
>ha ha where's ur job now violin boy?

no shit, sherlock

Good.

I would rather listen to a tone deaf tramp whistling the theme to the Hair Bear Bunch in a free Britain than live under the tyranny of the EU

>Implying the UK Nanny State won't save face and give jobs to the 200 sacked musicians
>Implying the UK government won't hire more musicians to fill in the gaps, increasing jobs for out-of-work musicians
>Implying the EU orchestra isn't gonna have a serious drop in quality as they hire Congo-bongo-smackers to replace the brits
>Implying anyone in Italy even wants to see the EU orchestra, or that it'll have consistent tourism to maintain it after Italy is overrun with mulignan
>Implying the EU getting the fuck out of the UK is a bad thing

Stay mad, mama Merkle. Have fun paying out the ass for a new stadium in Italy while your divided government tears itself apart.

>getting this butthurt
>"the EU will continue to have its orchestra and you traitors will not belong to it"

hearty kek

Good? Why should anyone have to pay taxes for that shit anyway?

And?

Well they’re apparently some of the best musicians in yurop so I think they should be fine

Came here for this, leaving satisfied

ITT philistines

>I would have no problem with that, if all football stadiums were privatively funded only. If all highways were toll roads (funded only by tolls), if all universities and schools were only funded by those who attend etc.
Smilingancapball.jpg

Don't care. We need to secure the cheap labour for Batistas and franchise restaurants, though.

So? Those left behind add a few more Brits and form the UK Youth Orchestra.

More classical music is never a bad thing, and I can't think of any downside.

T. Liberal cuck

god forbid people`s jobs add value and generate profit

What's wrong with having an English or British youth orchestra? Oh that's right, they couldn't justify cramming an extra 200 filthy foreign gimps into our country