USA is a Dictatorship

>forced to pledge allegiance every morning >boast about freedom

how amercians can defend their country anymore?

They're not forced
Sage

not forced, obligated, their parents have the ability to discipline them for not doing so. so most kids stand or face disciplinary action.

do you get deported if you write something wrong here my hispanic american?

Why are Germans so afraid to be proud of their history and country?

so your teachers tell your parents to beat you up if you dont show enough pride for your country? did i understand that right?

we aren't forced you retarded cuck, we are patriotic and love our country and do it willingly.

It's not forced, in fact, half of my class a few years ago wouldn't even stand.

Deported where lol, to the ocean?

Germany is a dictatorship
> has to pay half their income in taxes
> boasts about being the new leader of the free world.

In Krautland they suck a niggers dick every morning.

Deported back to American soil, apparently.

Kraut education.

You that t h i c c user? You must have had a lovely childhood.

Depends on where you go to school. I imagine christian schools would get incredibly asspained over not standing, then again those are private schools. When I was a high schooler, several other kids didn't stand up, no one cares. One of them joined the Marines after high school, which is a fuck of a lot more patriotic than some dipshit reciting an oath to a flag.

no you are not "patriotic", you get teached from a young age in school to be a goverments boot licker or getting punished for it if you dont.

We do the pledge out of love and respect for our country, we are not forced to do it.

Patriotism is a core value of the United States, it make us strong and unties all of us to protect and defend the nation that has given us so much.

Not really, we just haven't been guilt tripped into our actions over WW1/2 and take pride in our nation(s).

That is just adorable!

>how amercians can defend their country anymore?
Please try to invade us.

Germany non white in one generation.

why not letting kids decide their self if they want to be patriotic or not? you realize you are teaching this kids to be patriotic or you are a outcast and they bend to this system becouse if they dont they get punished for it by the society, they are not patriotic becouse they love their country but becouse they are forced too.

what the fuck are you talking about, we don't get punished. despite our political differences 90% of americans love our country, the media just loves to play up the vocal minority of people that "hate" patriotism.
something you wouldn't understand since you hate your people and your nations heritage.

spics and chinks are already doing that without even firing a shot. Sorry whiteboi you are being outbred you cuck faggot

whatever you say britbong

>Patriotism is a core value of the United States

Something that non Americans will never understand. Why do you think we are so angry about the NFL.

Germans are tough to hate themselves and apologize for the sins of their grandfathers.

you dont get "offical punished" but people will avoid or even hate you if you dont do it, teachers will give you worse grades and people will beat you up if you dont.

you realize this is exactly what we do right, kids can choose to not stand for the pledge at all, the kids CHOOSE to stand WILLINGLY because of the respect we have for all the people who died defending old glory.

Thrown in prison for rasing your hond wrong in germany also its not a law for us to pleage its a desision

>wants freedom
>doesn't want to uphold the system that grants said freedom

When you’re intent on destroying your nation and heritage, I guess everything other than taking in more rapefugees is oppressive, eh Hans?

being proud of your grandfathers who throw acid on and gun down young girls going to school isnt something you are being proud of sick fuck

Nah zzz's

Don't worry, Hans probably lost some friends at a truck of peace rally today so he's shitposting to feel better.

>people will avoid or even hate you if you don't do it.

You don't understand anything about being American, I bet you have never been to the United States before.

There is nothing wrong with being a dictatorship.

what the hell are you talking about hans.

>forced to pledge allegiance every morning
>boast about freedom
>implying there's anything wrong with that
kek

be careful kraut you're playing a dangerous game, Your grandfathers are exactly innocent

of course your grandfather only tell you what war heros their are but not how they dropped napalm on kids in vietnam or bombed dresden in ww2 and killed thousands of civilians

too harsh

don't germans have to observe salah prayer daily or risk arrest?

oh hans are we really playing the who commited the worst war crimes game.

you are still commiting

The pledge of allegiance isn't a show of pride you mong, it's a literal 'pledge of allegiance'. The clue is in the name dipshit. Anybody who doesn't pledge allegiance to their country doesn't deserve their country.

Where the fuck do you live? How does your mind work? Teachers don't fucking tell your parents you didn't give the pledge of allegiance. And if they do in your state, please secede immediately.

>napalm on kids in Vietnam
You forgot, Laos, your arrogance about the Vietnam war is embarrassing my father's generation was completely against it, even people like him who where drafted and forced to fight the war.

When we salute the flag, or say the pledge of allegiance we are honoring those people not LBJ or the other idiot politicians who got them killed. This is why it is so disrespectful to many Americans so watch NFL players kneeling.

settle down Muhammad

You were on /bant/turd the other day. Why don't you go back and talk to your other underage friends.

>HURRR BLOW IT OUT UR AZZZ
>MUH ICE GURL TOOWHOO xD

Literal unproductive shitposts only a thirteen year old child would make.

>Anybody who doesn't pledge allegiance to their country doesn't deserve their country.
you are wrong dude, you dont need to be a goverments bootliker, pledge allegiance to your family and the people but not to a country which could backstab you

>you get teached
you should have "get teached" how to write properly

When I was in school, we just sort of did it in the morning as routine and nobody rrally had a problem. Then after 9-11 they made it into a weird compulsory/optional thing. When it stopped being a morning routine to a mandatory morning ritual is when I stopped doing it.

>country = government

Are you an NFL player by any chance?

the goverment controls the country you dumbfuck

People who don't pledge allegiance to their COUNTRY (not talking about the government here) should leave for a country that is more aligned with their views desu.
And if there is no country that reflect your ideals and that you feel comfortable to pledge your allegiance to, you are obviously socially malfunctioning and should be executed, or at least left to die.

haha the gov doesn't control the country it represents it. their is a huge difference. WE THE PEOPLE. their is a reason we have the right to bear arms and to peaceful assembly.

>9/11
What a great patriotic time, it was like for a brief moment we returned to the values of the 1950s. Flags on every street and car, a national blood thirst for Mohammad. I don't think the country was more united then the time after 9/11

>we just sort of did it in the morning as routine
thats the problem, kids get brainwashed by a young age at the place they are everday and they dont even notice it.

Germany you lost. In your short yet tremendous history... your future is truly going to be with a planet of apes.

A teacher controls a class. Does that mean the teacher is the class?

>gov doesn't control the country it represents it
>WE THE PEOPLE
you are so bluepilled its not even funny, do something your goverment doesent like and you see who controls it.

Atleast americans don't suffer that heavy censorship.
Seriously, everything is banned when you use german VPNs. I'm even surprised how Sup Forums hasn't been banned yet.

Clearly this is a paid russian shill propaganda slide thread.

You really have to live in a pathetic nanny state to think that the government and a country are the same thing. This is the attitude that's destroying yours and my own countries.

>can't throw rocks at police without being arrested
>can't rape people without being arrested
>can't go on a shooting spree being arrested

>boast about freedom

CHECKMATE

>MUH RUSSIAN HACKER
kys

like what exactly, i do whatever i want say whatever i want and go wherever i want. i have the freedom to do practically anything i desire with no repercussions, living in fuhrer merkels censorship nanny state must have you crazy.

Here's how it actually goes (my uncle is a teacher):
>sit for the pledge
>stay silent
>teacher asks you after class why you sat
>you tell the teacher it's because blackz people is oppressed n sheit
>the teacher laughs at you and tells you to get to your next class
nothing about this is dictatorial

Based Kraut BTFO'ing Amerisharts

I noticed. As soon as I went to school I saw a bunch of things I took for granted wiped away. I was being punished for the actions or future actions of others. A simple trip to the bathroom was made into an ordeal because someone might do something sometime. Filling out logs/paperwork to take a shit was retarded and was made to make me feel like going to the bathroom was wrong.

Still, fucking weird

Hints why we have the 2nd amendment, Our people have the power to overthrow the government.

no, the teacher will most definitely not suggest corporal punishment since that's illegal in most states, a federal employee telling the parents of a child to do illegal punishment will end badly.
the teacher might not do anything or they will simply tell their parent what happened and the parent will most likely punish their child.
Are you Europeans educated to hate us?

> living in fuhrer merkels censorship nanny state must have you crazy
says the one who is getting spied by his own goverment. Look what happend with Snowden, he told you the truth about the illegal activities your goverment do and all you did was thanking him by wishing him death sentence. The last chance he had was fleeing to your countries archenemy.

>I pledge allegiance, to the FLAG
>of the United States of America,
>and to the REPUBLIC, for which it stands,
>one nation, under GOD
>INDIVISIBLE, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE
>for ALL

You're pledging allegiance to Old Glory, which is the very embodiment of American exceptionalism and patriotism. There is no bootlicking, it's meant to reaffirm that you support the country's ideals and that you have a deeper connection than just an allegiance to a person or a government. Of course, I wouldn't expect a stateless G*rman to understand.

You are cucks afraid of your own flag.

>since that's illegal in most states
>in the most states
>in the most
didnt know "the countrie of the free" is such backwatered

We did it in Canada too, at least where I was in Ontario

>Europeans educated to hate us?

Yes, except the Bongs, they like the US, but we are them so it makes since.

>You are cucks afraid of your own flag.
im not the one who his hiding his flag on Sup Forums

also no we are bit teached to hate you but we are teached of critical thinking, something you dont learn in the US.

how are the repairs going PRbro?

I plan to move there in the next 5 years.

no, you're not progressive. you get TAUGHT it from a young age in school to be a governments progressive boot licker or getting ostracized as a white cis male if you don't

faggot

we are not*

plenty of people detest the things the nsa does or doesn't do, lots of people have criticized the actions of our intelligence agencies because we have the right to and privacy is a constant concern we voice and the government knows how far it can push before we push back unlike your country where you won't say or do shit if merkel decides to take all your rights away. we still have rights and defend them.

don't know how you managed to fuck up my original quote there >in the most
I'll blame it on the 2nd language
let me further explain corporal punishment where it is legal, Teachers are still not allowed to touch students corporal punishment is meant for the legal guardians ONLY
and even then you are limited as to what you can do.
you still didn't answer my question every single European I've seen with bad English on this board really seems to hate america.
who taught you these things?

You are interpreting it backward. We are happy about our freedoms, and so we continue to pledge alegience.

tell me exactly what you learned in critical thinking that makes you Europeans hate us

i answered your question here , but again we dont get teached to hate you but we get teached of critical thinking something you obviously dont.

why do you think europeans hate the US? i never wrote anything of hating you. Cant I wrote critic without being a enemy for you?

Kids don't have the same rights as adults do. They need to be disciplined by there parents and teachers.

>They need to be disciplined by there parents and teachers
yes but they dont need to be brainwashed

>stand up and recite something that has no bearing over how you really feel about the country

>>forced to pledge allegiance every morning >boast about freedom

Youre not forced to. But its creepy how there are Nation and state flags in many churches.

It's weird, right? How we actually are proud to not be faggots?

Don't you krauts get arrested for throwing your arm up at an angle

no we dont

Not forced, but they all give in to peer pressure.

How are they being brainwashed. When You repeat a phase constantly and routinely it starts to lose its meaning especially if you are not reminded why you do it. If you think the pledge causes brainwashing I would completely disagree. However I will agree on other things taught in schools that could be considered brainwashing.

go into a public place and start talking about how proud you are to be german living in germany, see how fast someone calls the cops on you.