Hollywood lolita express

she didn't mention harvey weinstein by name Sup Forums, is she covering for fear of tarnishing her career and spoiling contacts, or he truly did not harass her that night?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EmmaWatson/status/917780072358187008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are subhumans not seeing that she is screaming out, with bodylanguage, that she is in distress?

do only white people know when people are uncomfortable?

>forgot
twitter.com/EmmaWatson/status/917780072358187008

Jews do but they don’t care about the shiksas

only a certain type of white people care

>that night

he was the producer of My Week With Marilyn, which would have taken at least a couple months to shoot

he had access to her throughout the filming

Apparently so. I don't see how anyone can miss it. You can theorize that she's not feeling well or something, but she's clearly distressed. One look at Weinstein in a lot of these pics and I want to go wash up. It's just basic human empathy, I thought.

Honestly,is anyone really surprised by all of this hollyjew shit?

i have been looking for more image evidence of past work, because i think he was a backer for the harry potter project, so maybe he was grooming her way back

>Emma Watson
>career
pick one

New theory: Emma Watson went to college and all that to get away from this kind of stuff

sooo emma watson was just justin beiber in drag when harry potter was being filmed just like miley cyrus is now... oh sheeeiiit. im woke now

whats the big deal? just some guy who wants pussy, whats the freak out all about?

unlikely it was him, but the HP films were swarming with jews like David Heyman (((Hymen)))

You act like Weinerstein was the only one to do this to her, this is (((pedowood))) peoples. She was probably done by the merchants at WB.

maybe they are good friends, like bill clinton and epstein

a jewish hollywood producer is a degenerate!?

Normies.

List of Harvey's girls:

> Amy Adams
> Jessica Alba
> Elizabeth Banks
> Kate Beckinsale
> Cate Blanchett
> Helena Bonham Carter
> Julie Bowen
> Rosario Dawson
> Cara Delevinge
> Judi Dench
> Minnie Driver
> Elle Fanning
> Selena Gomez
> Anne Hathaway
> Salma Hayek
> Christina Hendricks
> Katie Holmes
> Vanessa Hudgens
> Kate Hudson
> Nicole Kidman
> Heidi Klum
> Anna Kendrick
> Kiera Knightley
> Jennifer Lawrence
> Jennifer Lopez
> Rachel McAdams
> Melissa McCarthy
> Sienna Miller
> Helen Mirren
> Olivia Munn
> Elizabeth Olsen
> Gwyneth Paltrow
> Sarah Jessica Parker
> Natalie Portman
> Amanda Seyfried
> Kristen Stewart
> Meryl Streep
> Taylor Swift
> Uma Thurman
> Michelle Trachtenberg
> Sofia Vergara
> Alicia Vikander
> Kerry Washington
> Naomi Watts
> Emma Watson
> Olivia Wilde
> Renee Zellweger
> Catherine Zeta-Jones
> Maddie Ziegler

>covering for fear of tarnishing her career and spoiling contacts, or he truly did not harass her that night?

When an internet meme becomes real....

LOL.

Yeah she got spitroasted by him and another "executive producer" for sure

>an already mega-rich and famous actress needed to suck Jew dick to get a role
stop fantasising

i tough everyone knew since its inception already

>only 1 Olsen twin

What’s the date of the photo on right? And who is chick in the back?

Kate winslett also

With Roman Abramovitch

I try to include only women who wear weinstein's wife's dresses and were in weinstein movies. Was Kate ever in a Weinstein movie?

Kek

tfw you realize that Israel is holding ALL THE BLACKMAIL for politicians and celebrities and that Mossad are behind it.

Sup Forumstard betas are in a state of shock and confusion because some fat Jew is dicking their "pure" "waifus"

Lmao

Stays silent

Harvey has the videoes

didn't his wife divorce him and take several billions? what a cuck

look at this pic and you know
that pinch on the arm, hurting his target on purpose so she'll remember him later, if she doesn't tell him to fuck off when he does that he knows she'll allow more
he can casually walk up to her later and rub her arm to see if she's ok

Look at Oprah's expression. She knows exactly what's on his mind....

She did the same to Chappelle

He fucked her brains out and she liked it. Why would she report it?

Yeah he fucked her get over it

wait, what? is that why he ran to africa?

Fucking Beauty and the Beast saved it. All the whores that cant stop watching Disney.

In other news she has pics in fappening, could we use said photos to date them?

wtf did she have to do with that sociopath

>that pinch on the arm, hurting his target on purpose so she'll remember him later, if she doesn't tell him to fuck off when he does that he knows she'll allow more
>he can casually walk up to her later and rub her arm to see if she's ok

post more techniques for doing this

asking for.. for a friend

Sweet little Hermione Granger gets inseminated by Schlomo the Hutt

yeah seriously this is actually a good post. Gonna try this tomorrow night and report

I'm more intrigued by that disembodied suit in the background. Spooky.

>I'm more intrigued by the black man than the white girl
like fucking pottery

Oprah "think of the children" Winfrey

I care and I'm not 'white'

>Melissa McCarthy

No way nigger

Emma likes the daddy cock?

Fug do you think she's naked under that coat?

That is the body language of a chick who just did a huge rail of prime peruvian flake

t. cocaine dealer

>Kiera Knightley
Jack Sparrow!

>grabs pussy for decades
>roasties splay in silence to get shekel
>literal washed up whores not crying crocodile tears

Revelations 17:3~7

What do you guys Ben thinks about the Jews now even after everything the ch0n did to him? Fucking pottery it was a Jew editing his cartoons the whole time.

Seriously.
There's a pretty big gap between Emma Watson and some fat, talentless bitch you pick up off the sidewalk any spring on large item removal and collection day.

>Taylor Swift

there's no way
taytay would've bolted the moment things got creepy

As long as he didn't slobber all over Chloe, I don't give a fuck!

>Maddie Ziegler
that sick fuck
my dick is so mad right now

he must BURN

Oprah knows.

youre just begging for all the sexy chloe pics

oh my god

somebody needs to make this a dating sim

Who cares? She's a feminist bitch and a total cunt in person from what I've heard.

buzzwords.jpg

not even spics want her, you think some connosieur of young prime pussy does?

>you'll never work in this town again

Don't underestimate the power of the execs/moguls. Careers can created and destroyed by the behind the scenes guys.

>Judi Dench

MOTHERFUCKER! THAT ASSCLOWN NEEDS TO BURN!!!

this man is living the dream

but i'd still rather be Dan 'The Man with the plan' Schneider

Why are there so many Jew leaf shills?

Hollywood is literally throwing Weinstein, a man who fucks 20-something thots in exchange for giving them roles, to the wolves in the hope that it will keep them off the backs of the folks in Hollywood who literally fuck children for sport.

This.

Weinstein is literally a Judas Goat to distract from unravelling the fucking yarn. Jesus, Sup Forums you're better than this to take the b8.

Dig. Deeper. Anonz.

He's poked Helen Mirren too?
Filthy beast!
He needs to be horse whipped.

Every jealous cuck and feminist cunt is tearing into big Harv right now, you know, the guy who 'sexually harassed' all those poor innocent women, women who either wanted something from him or had already received something from him, stuff like international stardom and untold riches and whatnot, women who knew exactly what was going to happen the moment they decided to go up to his hotel suite, women who never breathed a word about any of this, until his embittered brother hired a lawyer and vast sums of money were being mentioned.

Every man I know, and I'm talking about real men by the way, not half men, not permanent wetback teen boy fucks who watch superhero movies and play video games into their 30's and 40's, every real man that I know would have done exactly the same as old Harv, starlets left, right and centre, some of the most desirable pussy on the planet right there in front of you, desperate to please you and make you happy, are you fucking kidding me? I'm gonna bend those bitches over the balcony and bang the living shit outta them all until my balls have been milked bone fucking dry.

what awards show was this again?
actully it is scary the races that are taught to hide themselves at all times. people that experince and showit are the most fully human

Most of the stories so far are that this fat sloppy fuck chased the girls around naked and masturbated for them. Did some probably succumb to his pressure and ride his fat hairy jew nub...probably, but likely less than we think

Gimmie gomez nudes

Captcha privata rdens

Stockholm Syndrome, she's been allowing old Jabba the Jew to use her rectum for a sperm receptacle for so many years now that she actually loves him and thinks he loves her.

Holy fuck you're delusional... ALL of them are trying to downplay what actually happened to them because they don't want to go back to their respective flyover states.

it is amazing, the whole thing. billionares can pull 11/10 snowflake teir modals if they want. sure, they not famous but even hotter.

majority of these women are already accomplished actresses... if people will take them seriously now why wouldn't they tell the full story?

I've fucked a 10/10 whose parents own a real estate empire. She was a miserable human and average in bed. Sure she is arm candy, but it was honestly more fun to walk around and show her off than actually fuck her. Totally an illusion.

because it makes them look bad that they slept thier way to the top.
especcsily in this hyper femisist world

>What do you guys Ben thinks about the Jews now even after everything the ch0n did to him? Fucking pottery it was a Jew editing his cartoons the whole time

I did not know the "cartoon editor" got caught.

I have been following Ben on Twitter, and my take is that he knows what we know.

My take on Paul Craig Roberts is exactly the same. He knows what we know. For example, a recent article of PCR's makes casual mention of Dr. Norm Finkelstein, a Holocaust skeptic.

These men want to maintain a foothold with the brainwashed masses to maintain influence there. We should applaud this.

you gotta be autistic to think that fat piece of shit isnt fucking you after giving you a movie deal

>jessica alba
>leaked photos, nude
someone got a link? or was that when the fappening happened? those were mostly kinda boring desu don't remember anymore

>whiteknighting Weinstein

You do know that any girls who tried to go to the police vanished / had overdoses / DUIs / mental breakdowns because of being dosed with powerful psychedelics?

It isn't like they all just smiled and went along with it for fame and fortune. He gave those things to only a few actresses. He held the threat of terrible retribution over many, many more models, aspiring actresses, waitresses, etc.

LOL that is garbage, they could easily play the victim card. No normie thinks like that, "OH THAT SLUT SLEPT HER WAY TO THE TOP". nah its more like, "YOU WERE YOUNG AND HELPLESS IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT, YOU GOT TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY SOMEONE IN POWER, YOU'RE A STRONG WOMAN BAAAAABE!

Those Hollywood sluts used him for fame us mush as he used them, he must have pissed someone more powerful than him for something else

HNNNG post more I'm edging

yeah but some of the stories are him harrsessing his intern office staff. totel beta move.
if it was actully, movie deal=sex. it would be cool, but even the stars, a lot of them wern't even working with him

>Those Hollywood sluts used him for fame us mush as he used them,

OBSERVE THE NEW SHILL NARRATIVE

Weinstein still has some internet marketing shills on his payroll and they are here white knighting for him.

Make no mistake: if you were a young goy girl Weinstein wanted, and you resisted too much or went to the police, he made the problem 'go away' and used it as a threat to get what he wanted

Go back.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

too l8

She doesn't want her next JewDaddy to know she's gonna kiss n tell