It wasn't THAT bad

It wasn't THAT bad

It was so bad that they arrested the author

It was underwhelming, but not bad.

According to Digibro, this anime is 10/10. It's better than any of your favorite anime.

Best video game anime. Actually felt like a video game world with real mechanics.

huh?

Dropped it at some point during the second season.

I were not able to watch it, just like SAO.
It just hurt to watch.

S*

Something about tax evasion, I think he was a repeat offender.

Cowabungo frog and meido-bot are my one true pairing.

Not quite. Happened once, reported on twice months apart but it seems like straightened out the misunderstanding between him and the government.

Fuck Digibro. He may know his shit but he comes off as pretentious at times.

>he may know his shit
>praises the fuck out of Kabaneri
>when it ended he backpedals hard and says "i-it was always dumb, don't criticize it!"

First season was pretty good. Second season was trash though. By then the magic of it all and the jokes were both stale. Story wasn't as interesting either.

Don't talk about youtubers.

I think the main problem I had with season two is that a ton of it is spent following the kids, when they don't really do anything that's more interesting than all the plotting and intrigue, which is mostly missing even in episodes not focused on them.

DATABASE DATABASE LIVING INTHE DATABASE WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOO

Not about anime but the industry mostly. In the end of the day it is his opinion.

Season 1 wasn't bad
Season 2 was horrendous

Great OP
I still listen it to this day

WOWO

It wasnt bad.
S2 with the scrub party was underwhelming though.

I liked it for a while, but the constant "LET'S HAVE A FESTIVAL" episodes were too much.

It was shit, non stop cringing. Sad!

It was good.

>it's newbs doing newb things epizzzzz-

Are you sure you're not mistaking it for SAO?

LH is God-tier.

The second season was too repetitive. Everyone suddenly turned into a someone that has no faith in themselves, and they hammered that in for at least 8 episodes.

It's not a bad anime, though.

Was there ANY point to the slutty kitsune and her town? Their only interaction with MCs was the NPC trying to shit up a trade deal. She even pulled back the invasion force, the existence of which the MCs didn't know about. Like mostly everything in LH there wasn't any point in any of it.