Face it, Sup Forums...

Face it, Sup Forums. Within 5 years this board's politics will have morphed into something 90% of you would find unpalatable in current year. Most of you will go along with it being the lemmings you are, but some will remain fascists. I'm not a fascist but I recommend you guys find another website before you're run out of this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ckCAUVOn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Face it MediaMatters, you haven't changed the narrative on this board in 2 years.

oh snap

You are correct. But not the way you think.
nationalism will become more mainstream the next 5 years, so this board will not be considered as "extremist" as it is now.

>Within 5 years

do you mean in the first year of the second Trump administration?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ckCAUVOn0

you ass fucked wanker. People are embracing hitter just to politically separate them self's as far from your agenda as they can.

These pics are quite aesthetic

Fuck off newfag

New/pol/ is an embarrassment. Edgy teenage stormfags, magapedes and /r9k/ are like 90% of the population nowadays.

Sup Forums is nowhere near as smart as it used too.

I just cant understand it

This is already a cuckshed for redditors

Sup Forums has actually gotten more leftist over the years. 2013 was the height of stormfaggotry.

>before you're run out of this one
>implying the oldfags will ever leave

I've spent 8 years of my life on this website and I'm not going anywhere you despicable shill. We've dealt with tumblrinas, bronies, redditors from GG / Fappening and a flood of sjw's from the election. This is my home. Fucking normalfags get off my board.

>/r9k/ are like 90% of the population nowadays
No kidding. Nobody encourages making healthy families any more, it's just faggots hating women without any proper discussion.
Let this serve as a reminder that family is all there is.

Your a fucking moron for using Lemmings as an example.
It shows how ill-informed you are, leprechaun.

Does anyone else remember when this board was an amorphous blob of heretics, marxists, nihilists, and atheists?

Reddit's boom between 2010 and 2012 definitely shifted everything. Most of the mature well-spoken liberals that were on this img board in 2007 went to college or adapted to the social changes of the new decade. Reddit became the hip place to be and it was far more improved for practically keeping up with conversations. The subreddit feature blew away Sup Forums's limited board structure, also.

What occurred following this exodus? I claim that Sup Forums's fascist presence and right leaning users found that they had a lot more room to talk about their ideologies. The liberals all but completely evacuated this old farm house from the 2000s for better suited pastures, so the rednecks, racists, and utter swine became more vocal on Sup Forums. However, a new generation of Sup Forums users came to Sup Forums as well, and they swiftly became indoctrinated by the turning tide of right leaning dogma. In effect, those fascists and neo-cons who were already here in the early years of /po/ became more recognizable due to the exodus of liberals to Reddit, and younger users new to the board in this present decade were easily influenced to go along with right leaning tendencies as a matter of fitting in with Sup Forums culture.

So what will happen? I claim we are already seeing a shift in the behaviors of younger people and easily adaptable minds of Sup Forums. As the crop that came in around 2010-2015 grow up to become mature adults, many of them are witnessing the social irresponsibility of fascism, and many will turn away from it to avoid becoming adult pariahs. Neo-cons are absolutely aware of Trump's failures, and only the most naive and stubborn are going to insist that he still has a chance in Hell of offering strong leadership. Intelligent and creative conservatives, how so few there are -- but present nonetheless, will decide whatever right leaning culture survives.

I'm a fucking moron, too for using "your" instead of "you're."

Go take your gay general knowledge somewhere else. As if I didn't know that the lemmings thing is a myth.

Then why even use it, tough guy?
THis is a pathetic attempt at damage control.

You don't know just how autistic I can get, flag coward.

Found the newfag. Some parts are accurate all true liberals valueing free speech migrated here due to constant mod abuse and censorship.

These right wing issues are inherent in every aspect, Sup Forums was always based on saying what we want when we want you communist faggot. This is the only bastion of free speech and free expression left in the world, and as long as some stuffy cunts going to try to limit what we say the outcasts of the world would come here like sheep for a slaughter

I have a pretty good idea from seeing your previous post.

And if you want to see my flag, you best stand for it.

*spits*

This board used to be much more hateful towards black people and much more libertarian. As politics are shifting to the right all over the western world, this board is only going to become more radical.

Nice LARP, loser.

Youre larping as an Americuck

ok

*laughs uncontrollably at how retarded you are*

There is a flaw to this. Main stream right have a need to counter signal against us. The reason is that they need to convince centrist people to vote for them, at the same time there is no political alternative to the right of them, and so they don't have to worry about people sympathizing with us, because they are not going to vote for anyone else anyway.

As politics are shifting to the right, we are only going to get more and more stigmatized.

Sup Forums will become a national tranahumanist board.

You say mean thing.
You big floopy fish, you.

I'm sorry user. Don't cry.

Face it MediaMatters, your shilling has done nothing but expose how stupid your ideas are and turn more normies into white nationalists.

I recommend you guys find another planet before you're run out of this one.