Boy Scouts to admit girls into programs

UHHHHHHHHHHH
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/354944-boy-scouts-to-admit-girls-into-programs

Other urls found in this thread:

traillifeusa.com/
americanheritagegirls.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They already let in gays and trannies. Why not? Just go ahead and let anyone who wants to be a (((boy scout))) a boy scout. If you want your son to have to boy scout experience without all the rape that comes with modern scouting create your own venturing crew.

My troops leader was a woman. This was in 96.

Not like there is another organization that girls could join and be scouts.

can I join the girl scouts then?

if only there was a scouting organization for girls...... a sort of girl scouts, if you will.

Isn't there a Girl Scouts? What could be so bad about them that girls would literally rather be Boy Scouts? They do stuff other than go around and sell cookies right?

BSA has been dead for years in my region. There are a few tiny troops and that's about it. Probably not enough for a Camporee, when this district used to host Camporees Camporals and Jamborees. Many such cases! Sad!

The last kerfluffle (iirc homo scoutmasters) caused a mass exodus to Trail Life and some other kind of Pioneer scouts and they never looked back.

BSA is doing the death rattle; let the fags and girls have it.

I identify as a 13 year old girl and DEMAND that I be let into the Girl Scouts.

Oh wait, was that abolished?

If not, why not?

First scouts best scouts.

F
1910-2018

You don't want to.

When I was 7 I decided to perform recon on the brownies and I hid in a cupboard in the music room, and they fucking sang songs about gnomes and shit while playing pattycake, it was absolutely retarded.

I still feel stupid for trading a beating for not coming home after school in exchange for 3 hours of leg pain and boredom.

Forgot to attach pic

I really wanted my boys to be in Boy Scouts but that’s over now. What’s the end game of this bullshit?

As an Eagle the BSA either needs to wake the fuck up or die. If you have boys put them in Trail Life USA and if you have girls put them in American Heritage Girls. They haven't budged.

traillifeusa.com/

americanheritagegirls.org/

WE PERSON SCOUTS NOW

>what are Girl Scouts

Sick.

No because you are a medkit

Welp. Guess I'm turning in my eagle. It's not worth anything now.

Can we get a campaign going where Eagle Scouts return their patch in protest?

This is great. Now a new generation of girls who would have fallen to feminism because of their tomboyishness will instead get fit, learn outdoorsmanship, and become useful humans.

Win-fucking-win

>nationalist
>christian
>teaches real skills
>less autistic wizards

I see no problem with just making it called Scouts of America

*gets pregnant or molested*

(boy) scouts

>Christian
That ship sailed when they allowed faggots and the mentally ill in.

And what do we call boy scouts now hm? One of the things that made it great was that there was not any girls in there. We could act as we pleased.

/out/ seems to think this to be not completely against this

see

I'd rather keep my Eagle and make it clear I'm supporting a rival organization.

Look at the Girl Scouts and you're seeing the BSA's future in five years if that.

Nigger there are already a ton of sub-designations within the blanket term "boyscout." Just give the tomboys a new one. Besides, if you force boyscouts to interact with girls, maybe less of them will be cringey spergs

goyscouts

No they'll dumb down the BSA for these girls until it's just another Girl Scouts. They'll teach boys how to apply makeup and put on skirts instead.

Get off your slippery slope senpai

I'm an Eagle and I saw it going downhill about the time I got out.

BSA went from boys learning discipline, hard work, brotherhood, and self reliance, to the extra curricular that all the retards and autistic kids got put into because they couldn't turn anyone away.

I think last time I was in my home town and saw my old troop around it was all obese kids and people who looked like they could barely dress themselves.

Kek

My Class A colored ID granted to me by Lord Baden-Powell confirms I am correct.

It's not a slippery slope. The BSA said no gays then gays got accepted. The BSA said no girls and now girls are accepted. Now the BSA is saying their program won't be like the Girl Scouts. They're failing to keep their promises and regardless the BSA's job isn't to be a magic incel/wizard curing device. It's to assist in the growth of boys into men.

Rip girl scouts. Girls don't need to sell fucking cookies when they can be in the tent with Chad. Planning how many white children they will have.

>It's to assist in the growth of boys into men.
That's very transphobic and filled with toxic masculinity.

Can I be a brownies troup leader pls?

Will this help to reduce rates of molestation and rape? I hope so...

Americas is one of the few countries where there is a separation between Scouting for Boys and Scouting for Girls. Rather than "let girls into Boy Scouts," the two American Scouting organizations need to either merge or develop co-gender programs.

t. Eagle Scout

I told you this would happen when they let in fags. After that come the atheists. Then the girls pretending to be boys. Next the rest of the pedophiles (they already have fags). This is the new """inclusive""" boy scouts. Wait, they can't say boy any more, soon it'll by the zer scouts.

And then they called the slippery slope a fallacy.

Too late.

>Christian

I'm an Eagle Scout and I'm an atheist. And I was an atheist back when I got it too.

Good

Absolutely not. The Girl Scouts is toxic and a merger would make the situation even worse than it already is.

This 100%

Then the Girl Scouts sure as hell better let boys in.

I'm an Eagle Scout and I maybe understood only 10% of what you just said.

Eagle scout here and the literal only thing it's good for is that it's attractive on my resume. The problem now though is that it screams 'clean cut white guy' and I don't fit the demographic a lot of companies are looking to hire at this point.

Troops are being poorly run in many areas and not doing anything to encourage new members and sometimes even run people off. Top that off with all of these stupid decisions from up top like letting in gays and women and people are leaving for organizations with brighter futures like Trail Life USA.

Yeah, that's called Venture

checked and keked

We've had girls in our Scouts over here for years. It's gr8. I can honestly say that if it weren't for Scouts I would probably never have had sex with a woman.

When I went through Boy Scouts, I had a comradely relation with my (rather small) troop. I did my part, tried helping in every way, etc. I may not have been the fittest, but not fat by any stretch. With this new implementation, I bet the comradely relations will dissolve into sexual tensions. It ain't gunna be a good time.

I'm down

>implying that the greatest strides forward in human history weren't accomplished in order to impress some girl

Sudden spike in black enrollment, and adolescent pregnancy

It's not that big a deal, a lot of the kind of preening bullshit you do to impress a girl goes out the window when you've been alternately freezing and boiling but consistently soaked to the skin for 3 days.

Found the pedophile

This. Fuck this faggotry.

The age of consent in Switzerland is 16, so it was OK

>boys and girls are too exclusive
>erase boy and girl

These kikes sure are ramping it up a notch. Its desensitization first off. They understand that mass shock occurs with trannys like Kaitlin Jenner, but then it becomes somewhat the norm, or if something happens just half as fucked up, people think its mellow and typical.

This is their psychological warfare strategy for corroding western civilization. Pump the most degenerate absurd filth, knowing that the masses will reject it, because even exposure to it is damaging and warps peoples perception of reality and throws off their moral compasses.

Good goyim!

Also this. It's just going to cause friction and fighting in the troop because horny boys will be more worried about who can stick their dick in the troop slut than they are properly learning Scout values and making lasting friendships.

post em

The Boy Scouts are completely embarrassing today.
Is completely on point. I saw this when I was working towards Eagle. They're just pandering to everyone instead of fixing their shit. Hope this backfires hard

I always found the scouts thing fascinating. We have abandoned buildings and construction sites for kids to play in while discovering their limits by trial and error.

will they be in separate sleeping areas or is that also sexist?