Why are you not celebrating girl's day by giving them money, a home, and welfare? What a bigot you are user!

Why are you not celebrating girl's day by giving them money, a home, and welfare? What a bigot you are user!

youtube.com/watch?v=yj_47tRakRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21y1dUubdoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody has a right to anything. rights are the result of the deaths of men of past generations. you know, the ones they mock and spit on the memory of.

Sexist pig

Girls actually have more rights to education than boys in pretty much any relevant country. How much more advantage do they want to keep being as capable as us?

>we haz rights to education
>free education everywhere in the first world

>LIke/Dislike ratio is hidden
Really makes you think

What did the mean by this?

I'll give them this!
*whips out dick*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It has come to my attention, after looking closely at the OP's thumbnail, that these girls aren't fully grown thicc lasses. I would like to retract and apologize for the things I uttered, and in no way endorse the sexualization of thinn v& material.
Thank you, and good night.

Okay I looked it up and I am only finding less than 130 million total children out of school and about half of them are male but there is a few percentage points more women out of school.

ratings invisible

this morning i checked they were at like 90% dislikes

There a boilion young ladies that cunt go to skool and it’s the white mens faults

This
Oh, you disagree? Why's that?

It's too late, pedosexualkin. The van is on the way.

Im obviously being satirical

Fuck. Well, at least I got those digits with me, might be worth something in jail.

>girl's day
I thought that was on March 8

They've got another video on the subject with the LIke/Dislike ratio visible
youtube.com/watch?v=21y1dUubdoo

This is GIRL day. Without the plural. And you might be thinking of womens appretiation day or womens day or womens voices day. SEXIST SCUM

More like: every girl has the right (if we let you) to post a video about all girls having a right to education.

Fuck off they haven't changed shit since this faggotry started.

I saw the video before they hid the like/dislike ratio.
It was roughly 30/70 like/dislike.

Creators for change:

Has a nignog of course because thats the new fad. Vids full of niggers and sandniggers. Google owns YouTube and Google is the biggest advocate for nigs, sand nigs, arabs and every other fucking immigrants from shit tier countries infesting our cities.
Fuck Google, YouTube, and every other media outlet.

>Poverty is Sexist

Because MGTOW is the true red pill.