How do we achieve a white ethnostate?

How do we achieve a white ethnostate?

We already have a bunch of them in Europe. "White" nationalism in America is a meme.

>Hold Israel accountable for its crimmes and de-arm the Jewish State
pretty easy

>I have absolutely no idea what Im talking about and thats why Im content with white genocide
>the post

I feel like whites are going to become the new jews, where we are a small percentage of the world's population and we are the highest of intelligence. I might just move to the Midwest, Upstate Pennsylvania, or New England and help prevent my family from being corrupted. Of course they can't just sit on a farm for their lives knowing nothing, so they will have to be exposed to what people in big cities live like. It will probably be hard to live in a rural area considering I'm in med school. Oh well, we'll see.

We shitpost angrily on Sup Forums until it eventually happens.

Many northern states are almost there.
>pic shows white % of state populations

Here in Kentucky it's really nice. Southern culture yet no blacks to be seen.

>white is an ethnicity

you can try having communism for a while and breaking it, but I bet your people are 2 weak so I dont reccomend it

more like
>leaf
>the post

This post is stupider than leaf-tier

>ethnogenesis ceased forever in the mid-19th century

Cannot.

But i live in one already.

we already tried that in 1776 user
it was a good run but we fully lost in 1965

Get all those black states to vote to become the Ethnostate.
Get the idea going and eventually the bill

>finland
>white
mongol trash

It was literally founded by white nationalists as the first and only explicitly, legally, formally white nation in all of human history. Not a single non-white was eligible to become an American citizen under the country's founding terms; every free white lerson was eligible.

Coming to Portugal

>Hi i'm a Dane. I come from Denmark.
>Hi i'm a White. I come from not mexico.

Creating Blackmanistan in the deep south would definitely be an option, though they probably wouldn't be allowed to have sea access. The problem is an independent or even semi-autonomous black state run by blacks will inevitably come to resemble sub-saharan conditions, meaning constant demand for gibs, migrants pouring out, and constant award-winning kike media coverage about their oppression. Much better to repatriate them to the Caribbean and Africa if possible.

In places like US, Canada and Australia white is all we have since we are mixed with so many nationalities

>Hi I'm a Scotsman, I come from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Where you draw the line at ethnicities is somewhat subjective- obviously it's not as simple as each one having their own sovereign nation. There are over a billion people in China identified simply as "Han"- but I can promise you that there is an equal or greater degree of genetic difference, even visible to the naked eye, among people within the Han ethnicity as there is between Danes and Swedes, or even Danes and Germans.

Whites not quite an ethnicity, but in the new world at least it's a decent umbrella term for one- but the term isn't perfect, something like racial-state might be more accurate.

You can start by boycotting the new Star Wars movie.
Before it was retarded, it wasn't overtly promoting genocide, there was no real problem with a black stormtrooper.
The real crime was the complete lack of story.

Rogue One's writer saying that the Galactic Empire was White? - that was the conclusive proof that star wars is anti-White.
That is their top crime. Their second top crime is taking a shit on star wars. Which is a pretty big one too.

Gotta make this shit go the way of Ghostbusters!

Route 1: Fabianism
>Take over the Republican party while raising White racial consciousness
>Stop all non-White immigration and reverse the demographic shift by creating incentives to increase the White birthrate and decrease the non-White birthrate
>Repeal laws and mandates that institutionally discriminate against Whites
>Allow for freedom of disassociation
>Allow exclusionary laws at the local and state level
>Regain total control of the country in about a century
Route 2: Separatism
>Federal government and elite lose legitimacy as it becomes too overbearing, oppressive, and doesn't represent White people's interests
>People withhold/hide their money and resources from tax collectors and federal authorities (technologies such as the blockchain make this easier for normies to do). Everyone is under-reporting their income
>State and local authorities in White areas become staffed with woke politicians as the overton window shifts rightward
>Feds demand that states/local governments collect the taxes and pay them since it doesn't have the resources to collect all the taxes it demands
>States underpay and the federal government goes bankrupt and then engages in hyper-inflation
>States issue their own currency to prevent being affected by hyperinflation
>Government collapses and there's no incentive for the states to put it back together
>A lot of these remnant states are defacto White Nationalist

I was referring to the states shaded black in the image
REEEtard

You faggots can't even define white without including the Irish and Italians. Its disgusting.

We can though

:^)

You can be Canadian, American and Australian.
>but that includes blacks and abo's
that's because other "whites" decided they wanted that and you accept what your democracy decides.
Denmark was created through an unification of tribes. We had kings that defended our borders.

Triggered as fuck.

Sup Forums has turned into tumblr.

Not an argument

Blue

the word you're looking for is blue

The problem is that being american, canadian or Australian becomes meaningless if every single person on the planet can be those things.

Its not abos that are the problem but chinese, indians and now africans are now "australian" too and if you say they are not as aussie as the british who founded this country that will have you in trouble for hate speech.

We dont have the luxury of drawing boundaries between ourselves as different varieties of white anymore. We are all of european origin and that is good enough.

>Hi i'm a Dane. I'm from Denmark
>Hi i'm a burger. I'm fat.

you have the luxury of deciding who gets to be australian. but you have democracy were every shithead and women can vote. So really the question is democracy or nationalism. You really can't have both.

Sheeiit nigga they ALL blue!
Fine, it's Navy blue, but still not impossible to get the message across given I was replying to that post

Euro-State.

All relocate to West Virginia and East Kentucky and set up white kibbutzim.

Literally how the Jews done it.

ah-bloo-bloo

kill the jews.

>european is an ethnicity

You are what we need. So many rural areas only have chink or bindhi or muslim doctors who are shit tier or white female doctors who only got through med school because muh womenz in science.

You're the exact person our race needs user.

The Empire wasn't white, it was pro-human. Anakin's justified hatred of non-humans was exploited by Palpatine who wasn't speciesist but saw speciesism as a good way to divide and rule especially since humans have the shortest gestation period in the Star Wars universe.

>white
>ethno

Poor Americans are so mixed that don't know their ethnicity

I'm actually pretty in shape

>you have the luxury of deciding who gets to be australian
>you
>deciding

We would need to install based niggers as dictators like Thomas Sowell or Col. Allen West, that military black guy who got discharged for mock executions of hajis in Iraq.

Move

My ethnicity is Southern. Us Southerners have lived in the US for even longer than the Boers in South Africa and we have our own distinct ethnicity and even look more British than other Americans.

>where we are a small percentage of the world's population and we are the highest of intelligence.

No.
You're deluded.

Also

>Rural

hummm... thats a pattern, i know who you are

British isn't ethnicity too

>based niggers
No such thing, I should know.

You have the luxury to rebel if you don't like your rulers. Otherwise you don't really deserve nothing if your not willing to fight for it.

You guys lost? The villains always lose.

Trimp might not even end his govern run imagine this stupidity happenning. Stay deluled.

Not really.

Society involves anyway, democracy grew in the world. Ethno-statism is retrograde, a step back, medieval and primitive.

>2017
>rebellion

Exterminate normies

Sieze control of the government

Sabatoge and balkanize the United States

Nuke everywhere

Start a plague

Take your pick

Incorrect adjective declension

Isn't that what you have guns for? Oh i almost forgot you don't really have a right to have guns.
Democracy took your gun rights away and you all caved in.

Are we in 1889? Time to time i come here to observe this comedy.

Also 40% ~ 48% voted for Trump. Not 70%.

And Hillary won in the total numbers counting...

So... white-whatever will never suceeded, its impossible. Bye bye.

The use of force is delegitimizing - see ANTIFA. Far better to let the state / our ideological opponents sperg out and murder a handful of us to win the support of the normies.

At this point, most realistically the white ethnostate will emerge after the inevitable collapse of the EU.
I don't have much hope for North America at this point. Its going to become Brasil 2.0

Political power is far more decentralized in the US and the system is designed so that a geographic consensus is more important than a popular consensus.

How well do you think urbanite bugmen are going to fare against the people that control all the land and guns and staff the military and police force?

>depending on normies
Sad.

This does indeed seem plausible. ZOG's greatest weapon, market forces, could end up working against them in this case - there's large and increasing pent up demand for a white ethnic community, and if an Intermarium existed to act as a supply for that demand, it could be a magnet for migration.

The normies are and always have been the key to everything. Why do you think ZOG goes to such incredible lengths to propagandize and control them?

Genocide

By killing all the stupid whites.

We don't. It's a strategic dead end, as much as you may want it, you will never control how populations breed or mix over time, and you will not ever get rid of all the brown people living in your land.

Get over it. This is a weakness that the other side will always be able to exploit, the populace will always favor living together.

Isn't Iceland a white ethnostate?

Look up the details about proprietary communities.
Look up what Walt Disney planned for the land he bought in Florida, and the original meaning of "Epcot".

You'll see a number of small-scale projects pop up in the next 10-20 years. You won't see the word "white" anywhere, but the nature of the projects will passively disqualify 99% of non-whites from participating, and it will be completely palatable to normies.

No. It is white only in population, but not in ideology. Meaning, iceland does follow a political policy of white ethnic preservation. At least not yet.
Yes, normies are the key. We must love normies. They are our brothers and sisters. We need to win their hearts and minds.
Central Europe will not be able to accomodate the rest of whites due to lack of land. Sure, the wealthy and prosperous will be accepted, but the vast majority of the hundred of millions of whites will be stuck living under a marxist hellhole.

Go watch Jared Taylor's video on it. His youtube channel is American Renaissance. An Ethnostate is possible, it just couldn't occur in America.

Military junta.

"we could never have beaten the british without the help of normies fiddling their thumbs" George Washington

>Flyover states
>Ever relevant

I'm sure your superior cowboy spirit will make up for the massive difference in education, population, resources and every other metric that matters.

Get real homo.

*Blocks your path*

Messy, a waste of resources, and massively delegitimizing, not to mention that if we're basing our rationalization for an ethnostate on the ideological foundation of ethnic self-determination being a valid political organizing principle we're kind of throwing that out the window by trying to slaughter others for their ethnicity. Base, unselfconscious fanatic tribalism isn't gonna fly post-Enlihhtenment, and probably not post-Greece tbqh. Even the Romans took pains to justify their imperialism as self-defense.

White nationalism = globalism lite

we need an intellect-state not ethno-state.

Racially impure normies are to be exploited by us, just as much as they are the Jews. They are cattle, whatever the case. They are to be exploited and discarded, they are offensive and profane.

What do you mean?

there are enough arabs in the world alredy. just let them annex and relocate the people to get this done with

Woah dude, gonna chimp out?

>lack of land
It's like 50% rural nothingness

>Ethno-statism is retrograde, a step back, medieval and primitive.
No it isn't, an ethno-state secures and protects genetic(racial) homogeny.

>>People withhold/hide their money and resources from tax collectors

how desu? those fuckers get it before i even see my money

wait for US to balkanize. then claim a few states for ourselves

Good idea, but no cuckfederate nationalism.

Terrorism/guerrilla warfare against non-whites and anti-whites.

You don't. Fascism BTFO.

I don't want to live in a mongrelized, rootless nation with nothing but "huwiteness" (whatever the hell this arbitrary, New World term even means) to bind us. I'm Scottish. Not "huwite". I want a Scotland for Scots and ONLY Scots. Same goes for England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia etc. Nations of tribes with similar ethnic lines, cultures, languages, rituals, traditions etc. There's beauty in the diversity of the various European races. I want to preserve that. Not become some mongrel hodge-podge, with nothing but melanin to unite us.

>How do we achieve a white ethnostate?
Not possible. Not that a lot of us old timers didn't want that but it was already way too late in the 70's to even do it. Anything else is a scam or someone asking for donations (for Israel) online. Sucks kid, but that's life and your jew dick sucking govt.

In North America you voluntarily send your money to the government and risk prosecution if you don't.

I'm not a scummy jew though.

We'll stay there cuck. This is for the US only.

By not being american.