Didn't she ordered bourbon in CD drama?

So she is a hobo too

>Open door
>See this

What do?

Take her hat

Rude

Megumi was the one drinking bourbon.

>Wah! Vice captain, what are we gonna do on bed?

Where is Nonna's other hand?

Masturbating to Saori feels good.

I should be under the left hand, buy the art doesn't convey it that well.

saori a fat

I feel sad every time I masturbate to Saori

My wife.

Take her virginity

Too late mate

>implying this hot piece of ass is a virgin

>OVA 8

First for wanting to impregnate this filthy being

Rumi
Lumi

Is it wrong that I want to fuck her until one of us passes out?

Mind fucking blown

>filthy
You're the filthy one, user. Arisu's pure.

>not wanting to continually fuck her, always cum in her hat, rinse and repeat until the hat is full of cum, then give it her as a dog bowl

I want Rumi to sit on my face.

Why is Rumi crying in here?

This may be true, but she wouldn't be pure after I'd finished with her

Too late

this but with azumi

Sorry to inform you user, but you aren't the father

Maho seems to have zero probs with what she sees.

Also, that artist surely likes Miho, Maho and Erika it seems.

Facesitting and butt worship are best fetishes. I'd let any of the Garupans sit on my face. I want their sweaty buttholes pressed against my nose.

Are you the same butt worship user who used to be in k-on threads? The way you say it reminds me of him

Of course she has no problem...

I never said I was, I said that Sup Forumsnon was too late in impregnating her.

Probably. K-ON has been one of my favorite anime for a long time, so it's not unlikely. I've been making butt lust posts for like, six years.

Well did you ever ERP in k-on threads? If so you are probably one and the same

>I've been making butt lust posts for like, six years.

i admire your dedication

I like to ERP every once in a while, yeah. Or lewd post. I find that talking with others makes for better masturbation material than just images or videos.

I've had an insatiable butt lust since I was a kid. I have no real idea why. The need for butts never stops.

I see where your left hand goes, Maho.

Yea it was probably you then. I agree though I was the mugi cuck on k-on threads but I stopped because actually had real life to attend to for once

Moogs is best K-ON. And I think I remember you.

She certainly is. Not to mention she has the best ass because of that plumpness.

Mika's kantele is a fish finder too?

I would most definitely sniff and lick Mugi's sweaty butthole for hours. I want to bury my face between those plump, pale cheeks and never leave.

She probably ate the fish bait too.

Why does she look so worried?

her butt isn't big enough

What strange dialect do you speak where "Ritsu" is spelled that way?

Because she knows that in the next picture she's going to flip her skirt up

More than that.

Ritsu is my favorite after Moogs. Jun is also sex.

Sucks that this guy will most likely never draw Erwin again.

As does everyone. It's a shame that good fanart and doujins for K-ON have started to dry up recently.

>duck team are still mad

I am not ashamed to admit that tight pantyhoses on petite little bodies turn me on the most

At least there are a good handful that will always be good. Matsumoto Drill and Shiwasu no Okina's K-ON doujinshi have drained me of so much semen. Jingrock's K-ON doujin is also great.

Are you a lolicon too, user?

Anyone got a translation for this?

You aren't the only one user. I can into a lot of fetishes, but pantyhose and legs have always and will always be at the top.

Would you say it was more important than food and water, your lust for butt?

Why eat food when I can eat butt?

Is St Gloriana doing so well despite only having a bunch of pea-shooters with a max speed of 15 cm per year proof that they are actually the best school?

>all this ass talk
Now I'm hungry.

Like groceries.
They just use tactics to their advantage, like a Montgomery.

Knew that the lolis were brainwashed

Surely there's nothing wrong with liking little bodies?

Did someone say ass?

It's called sonar

Ass talk is best talk.

Anyone else masturbating?

>tfw i will never worship darjeelings butt

why live

They're too small to have those!

Great tactics, use their tanks to their ultimate strengths and Assam's intelligence gathering sets them up well.

Oh and a Rosehip to throw everyone off.

Duce has the best ass

Of course not. Loli bodies are sexual as fuck.

Not yet but I'm close to being horny enough for it. I'll have to wait though because I have food cooking

Is a shame that Ukerere is a retard

ASS ASS ASS

>duct team can't even take on a Matilda from the rear without enlisting the support of the retard school
>they are proud of this

If only their management let them have the later war tanks and they'd stomp even KMM flat.

Is Maho spelled Mahou? I think she put a spell on my heart.

Guys, can we ship KayChovy? I want to see Duce face when Kay pours mustard and ketchup all over her pizza.

Ah, a GuP thread. We go from waifu talk, to tactics and play, to ass and fetishes. Every time.

>you will never struggle to breathe as darjeeling smushes her ass all over your face and strokes your dick at the same time

post more butt

I want a Garupan to sit on my face and pee in my mouth.

Shut up, ukulele.

>Is St Gloriana doing so well despite only having a bunch of pea-shooters with a max speed of 15 cm per year proof that they are actually the best school?
They are a school held back by traditions much like every other school. But that's a good thing as that allows the schools to have their nationalistic flavour. Brits wouldn't be Brits if they were not held back by bureaucracy. What makes the schools fun is that they are not perfect victory machines.