FBI opens investigation into Harvey Weinstein on orders from Trump's Justice Department

>The move came at the behest of the Department of Justice, run by Donald Trump's Attorney General Jeff Sessions, which instructed the bureau to investigate the mounting allegations leveled at the movie mogul.
>While it is unknown whether the DOJ order came directly from Sessions, the move is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein's friendship with Trump foe Hillary Clinton.
>The move by the DOJ came amid rumors that Weinstein has plans to head to Europe for sex rehab – leading to fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation where he dodges prosecution in the U.S.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971192/FBI-Harvey-Weinstein-probe-ordered-Trump-Justice-Dept.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/police-respond-to-scene-after-harvey-weinstein-reportedly-storms-out-heated-family-argument.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY
mediaite.com/online/tbt-harvey-weinstein-once-wrote-an-op-ed-defending-child-rapist-roman-polanski/
independent.co.uk/voices/commentators/harvey-weinstein-polanski-has-served-his-time-and-must-be-freed-1794699.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it pedo yet? I really can't be bothered with celebrity gossip unless and until it's pedo.

Nice one Trump.

>Trump's DoJ orders the FBI to investigate Weinstein mere days after these allegations come to light
>almost a year in office and still hasn't opened an investigation on Hillary which he explicitly, verbally said he would do

Was Assad right about Trump being a puppet of the deep state?

>low energy bait
Come on Canada, you can do better!

>bait

How is it bait? Did Trump not say he would investigate Hillary? Did he not completely avoid the issue after taking office? Did Assad not explicitly say that Trump was a puppet of the deep state?

HOLY SHIT. I DONT KNOW ABOTU YOU GUYS BUT I SEE GREATNESS FOR HUMANITY ON THE HORIZON. I CANT RELAX.

What's this?

I agree with this Canadian. Why has he not sent old sessions to investigate the clinton foundation at the very least. What happened to locking her up?

Soon. This has all been planned.

God I hope he fucks this jew over hard. Seems the second this kike was thrown to the wolves their has been scandal after scandal coming out.

why isn't the (((msm))) crying out antisemitism this time?

Guy literally just looks like a pervert.

>still hasn't opened an investigation on Hillary
this

its too late now. they just swallowed the red pill. its going to take a few days.. oh boy..

I wonder how two scoop will cover this

because there are women involved

>Bumps

Would laugh if this also implicates his brother

The best part is he fits the stereotype of a disgusting Hollywood Jew to a T. Even those deepest in the blue pill slumber can see him for what he is. More than enough to know he is not what they are.

all presidents of US for the last, well since the last one got his brain blown out by led, are puppets.

>taking british gossip tabloids as fact
wew

If you can bring the real threat to weinstein of losing everything and not just getting a slap on the wrist while he continues to run things behind the scenes he might crack and take the whole thing down with him.

What if we just spam him on twitter 24/7 that he's done and he should burn all of hollywood to the ground with him.

The Daily Mail were the ones who got Weiner sent down.

>In September 2016, MailOnline published a lengthy interview and screenshots from a 15-year-old girl who claimed that the American politician Anthony Weiner had sent her sexually explicit images and messages. The revelation led to Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin—an aide of Hillary Clinton—separating. In late October, less than two weeks before the presidential election, FBI director James Comey stated that files found on Weiner's devices may be relevant to Clinton's email controversy.

uh r u a reetard? there is a grand jury active for hillary in alexandria. do a little snooping and you'll find it

the thing I find the most bizarre about this is nobody talks about his brother he has said his brother is "a sick man" but are we to believe he had never seen anything inappropriate until now?

>im a fucking retard

*jay walks into car*

HOLY SHIT HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF LOOK AT TMZ

HARVEY ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OD THE COMING OF THE LORD

HE HAS TRAMPLED OUT THE VINTAGE WHERE THE GRAPES OF WRATH ARE STORED

HE HATH LOOSED THE FAITHFUL LIGHTNING LF HIS TERRIBLE SWIFT SWORD

HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON

GLORY, GLORY HALLELUJIAH

I guess we'll just have to wait and see

THIS

>when the swamp is being drained

This weinstein shit is officially a massive distraction now.

Distract from vegas inconsistencies, AWAN SCANDAL where a jewish marxist purposely sold out state secrets.

Fuck these washed up thots, what about the girls under the streets of tel aviv???

How can Kikestein be targeted if he tries to hide in Europe? They don't care about rape in the EU unless you are Assange.

>Singing the wrong version.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLIN AT THE ZOO

WE WASHED OURSELVES IN NIGGERS BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO

WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE, JEW BY JEW BY JEW

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

GLORY, GLORY BLOOD OF HONOR

This is literally it. Sessions may have been all but a disappointment but the pedos will finally be exposed........

>massive distraction
>the only people who care/are willing to so anything are still digging deeper.
Calm down m80 autists can multi task.

If trump finds a way to get that pedo cunt Roman Polanksi I will personally keep a picture of Trump on my wall.

This guy really looks like a drunk garbage man

Fat hands!!

Bump

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/police-respond-to-scene-after-harvey-weinstein-reportedly-storms-out-heated-family-argument.html

Going to kill their propaganda and fundraising arm in one swing removing key democrat allies.

Yeh true normies aren't going to go deeper into the main issues.

A novice gets revenge on someone who has wronged him, a master first destroys everything they hold dear.

You only had to listen...

>When your tits are so saggy they make it look like Trump stole Mad Dog's eye bags

Dude! You don't understand! You are simply not working hard enough on yourself! Get /fit/, learn to be a charming, intelligent, funny conversation partner and work yourself into the psyche of women!

j/k: get filthy fucking rich. And get all the 10/10 pussy on the globe that you want, even if you look like and are Harvey Weinstein.

this...this is so very much what I think is going on...the punisher trump meme is true....he's going to take them all out

TRUMP MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>WTF

YEAH BOI

Polanski is not politically important. Any use of resources on him is less to fight the Democrat machine which must be destroyed.

Who /comfy/ here?

>they only way (((they))) can distract the public is by shifting their eyes to a different (((area))) of their corruption
Holy shit they're fucked

Harvey Weinstein has absolutely horrible varicose veins. Bulging, disgusting. Nasty nasty stuff. Many surgeries in NYC by a doctor who pioneered some treatments for varicose veins.

He also had a camshow with Jennifer Lawrence before she came to Hollywood. One of his 'procurers' scouting for fresh meat found her, arranged the cam session, and sent it on. It will be leaked later this month.

I guess this doesn't help a whole lot, but now you know!

Screenshot this post.

Hilarious, libshits can't criticize this or they're defending a monster, but can't endorse this or they're supporting Trump.

Holy fuck this is great, he's literally fucking with their minds.

Not the first time the FBI has investigated people in Hollywood interestingly enough. They kept secret files on Marlon Brando and the like in the past.

He's a sick guy...

youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY

We should use Hollywood's support of Polanski to publicly indict all the libshits by connecting it to Weinstein -- they looked the other way before just like they looked the other way with Weinstein. Use Polanski to drag every fucking hypocritical libshit going back 40 years, straight into the mud.

Can we get a /thread theme/ in here?

the memes are real

that's not how any of this works
they don't care about being seen as hypocrites, even when they're aware of it which is almost never

>Vegas shooting
>flimsy case
>people calling out the BS
>government and MSN on suicide watch
>suddenly a rapist appears

smells like a planed suicide to divert attention

>"yeah las vegas was tragic, realy, but hey look! there was a guy doing rapie things, let's talk about that instead"

fuck that shit

don't forget that Hollywood is dominated by those faggots and even a slight tilt to the republican/conservetive side will kill your career instantly

What is it with Harvey's Girls and the boy haircuts?

I'm beginning to think that MegaAnon was legit. Trump is making some serious moves against Hollywood and we are all we aware of what Hollywood is about. This could explode into the normie-verse and it's pretty hard to imagine the implications of Hollywood being indisputably exposed as satanic communist sex trafficking pedophiles.

>Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348 A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

He's a dead man walking and he knows it. Lots of powerful people need him to keep his mouth shut and go away. The best way they can distract and bury this is with his death. "Suicide" is ideal.

Let's run a campaign defending him, saying we don't want another Leo Frank to happen because that would a tragedy etc...

consider your screen shat
>He also had a camshow with Jennifer Lawrence before she came to Hollywood. One of his 'procurers' scouting for fresh meat found her, arranged the cam session, and sent it on. It will be leaked later this month.
BIG IF TRUE

You Americans do realise he is never returning from Europe.

Just like Polanski. I bet you Macron or Merkel gives him amnesty.

All those Jewish billionaires that looted Russia after the USSR collapsed all were given safe haven in UK and Europe. Its a literal haven for the scum of the world now.

Sup Forums is leading the charge.

((Dan Schneider)) aka nickolodean pedo jew needs to be next on the list.

Time to bring the (((pedo wing))) to the forefront

Isn't it different if an agency like the FBI is involved though? That wasn't the case for Polanski if I remember correctly.

Have to build the world of sex offenders that are close to Clinton and the rest of the cabal. Make even the obstinate non-believers weak in the knees. Make it real.

I want this to be true. Digits will confirm.

It's not a rule.

s-stop it goyim

Yeah, but since when have any of the agencies followed the rules?

That's insane.

He drug and anally raped a 13 year old girl (At Jack Nickolsons house no less)

Hollywood needs to be sacked and destroyed.

They've been getting purged by the flames of purgatory lately, so at least there's that.

Fuck em. Expose him, regardless.

There is a big campaign in NE Ohio, that is btfo of ANOTHER mega millionaire Weinstein. The jq is spreading. At least some.

They can decide some things

72nd dimensional chess
starting an fbi investigation now before the media pivots the whole thing back to trump like they've planned from the start

Pedo fuck is toast. Podesta next

Here's some pertinent info:

>Harvey Weinstein Once Wrote an Op-Ed Defending Child Rapist Roman Polanski

>Weinstein also led a petition signed by over 70 “film industry luminaries” advocating against Polanski’s Zurich, Switzerland rape arrest in 2009. Other big name filmmakers who signed the petition “to fix this terrible situation” include Michael Mann, Wim Wenders, and Woody Allen.

mediaite.com/online/tbt-harvey-weinstein-once-wrote-an-op-ed-defending-child-rapist-roman-polanski/

>Whatever you think about the so-called crime, Polanski has served his time.
>--Harvey Weinstein(Oct 5, 2017)

independent.co.uk/voices/commentators/harvey-weinstein-polanski-has-served-his-time-and-must-be-freed-1794699.html

>get accused of raping kids: nobody cares
>get accused of paying for sex from actresses: liberals go ape shit

ill never stop cumming if this was all planned and people start going to jail

HITLER WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERY FUCKING THING

Will they ask Judd why, instead of going on to star in MORE of his movies, she didn't call Gloria Allred? Unlike all the little boys, such as the Coreys Feldman & Heim, she had a family who were established, HUGE country music stars. THE JUDDS. As if Gloria wouldn't have taken her case?
Pravda will trot out bigger "stars" every day because of the AWANS, and Project Veritas dropping bombs on the NYT.

Birds of a feather fuck kids together

Um.. Weinstein happened before vegas. The story has more legs than yet another shooting

>make it real.
>a king in the north
make it real. is the mantra kids... not that it isn't real, we have to MAKE it real to normies.

Good news is, it's literally happening.

He's a Jewish movie producer for crying out loud, we shouldn't have to spell it out...

>lurk and learn

Harvey 'drop your pants while I cum on this plant' Weinstein

UM....i....is this the storm??

...checked

The allegations will most likely to be contained with just Weinstein's crimes I would have to guess. People are catching on to Hollywood's filth though which is good. Of course those who are already so brainwashed won't even care.

PEDOWOOD IS FUCKED EVERYONE IS GETTING UNMASKED THIS WAS THE EXCUSE HE NEEDED

400 POUND HACKER STRIKES AGAIN