Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

fuck off

I've never seen a more physically repulsive and grotesque kike

Wow guys, I'm pretty tired. I think I'm gonna call it a night.

He's /ourjew/ for sure. Which of course means he could never be /ourguy/.

maybe he is /tv and /gif 's guy but definitely not /pol's guy

He is quite ugly, isn't he?

This. He looks like a fucking orc from Lord of The Ring

>seeing the TV jew being forced to talk about this shit, telling how Dems are embaracced by that pervert jew
Priceless.

But he's a man, user. He groped women. We hate women, don't we?

and he is beautiful

he literally looks like a dead man

his right eye is cocked like a decaying corpse

he's like the fucking cockroach guy from men in black, i bet his entire inner body is just crawling parasites with that flabby yellow parchment like skin stretched over it

>no proof of anything
if this was trump you'd defend him, but since hes a jew you're willing to believe literally fake news

All the whores acting butt blasted now but they still took the millions. He's still a vile pervert pushing degeneracy onto the West so fuck him and fuck Pedowood

oh come on. he isnt the worst looking one. we can find some really nasty ones

Weinstein is a distraction. And most Weinstein threads are being made by Jews. They want our focus off of pedophilia and the las vegas incident. So they fork over a producer. Stay focused on the pedos, and on las vegas.

Mhm their double standard knows no bounds. Especially when it comes to protecting one of their biggest donors.

George Sorros is faaaaar uglier

he's /ourguy/
he's showing how whores give themselves up and then try to squeeze money out of you later

the jews aren't the problem, women are

I'm thankful for him. Some people do know that the Hollywood executives are mostly Jewish. They'll start making connections!

>a powerful man in one of the most degenerate places in the world, and everyone know how "casting" goes
vs
>a presidential candidate, all the supposed victims go public all together 1 month before the election
are americans all this retarded? of course not if they voted for it

literally this

Fuck off, shill.

Fuck off nigger