Berserk

so i recently finished reading all berserk to the last chapter one more time and i can't believe how good it is.
the only weak part is the fucking boat part with pirates and sea creature.
from the beginning to mozgus (to the grifis and zodd encounter on the swords hill actually) is a masterpiece, from there on it lost something and became "only" a very good manga.

now that they're at elf island i really can't wait to see what happens.

what do you think of this? think Miura will make berserk great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/80fBi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>think Miura will make berserk great again?
Are you implying that Berserk wasn't always edgy trash that appealed to preteens and manchildren?

kill yourself

I bet you only watch moe shit

Too much comedy at this point with the dagger kid and nut fairy
It's basically a shonen with loli witches and shit
And why is Farnese turning into a bimbo

it would be good if guts leaves for grif with not retarded caska and puk alone, leaving all others behind. it's all that it takes to make berserk good again

If Casca doesn't go full rape apologist and actually wants to aid Guts in his revenge now that she's safe, I'd be all for it.

I'm very interested in how Mirua is going to handle Casca getting her memory back.

Is it gay if I want puck to sit on my dick?

Nice bait.

>Casca as a rape apologist

Berserk would be the shittiest manga of all time if that happens. Holy fuck. That would ruin everything.

If you like Shakespeare it's good. Otherwise it's a poor man's GoT

it will not happen

wow, you must have some serious brain damage in there

when will they fuck?

Miura really needs to practice drawing faces. Or hire Murata as his artist.

Miura is a better artist than Murata.

Art is subjective. Both are great. Let's not start this.

I liked the Sea Creature. I hated the pirates. They got their shit kicked in. We didn't need to see them again.

Murata is way better at anatomy, and his art is way more detailed than Miura's. The only thing Miura is better at is backgrounds.

But he needs the witch to keep him sane while using the armor
You again? Fuck outta here Jesus Christ

human/demon offspring
I'm sure tha will be a happy ending, considering the Berserk Universe.

he can control the armor now without the help of the witch, i think. or not? if not, i hope he will learn to do so

cant remember what chapter this is from. And no, google doent help.

No

It's ok we shounen now

Fuck I still need to read this. Forgot all about it.

It's pretty bad

one of the chapters in v34.

Bad in comparison to Berserk? Or just bad, period?

What? Compare one punch man's art with Berserk. It doesn't matter which one you like better, Murata's characters are drawn way better. And his manga's art is more detailed than Berserk's.

It's a short manga about wrestling.

It's not gay if it's an elf

>Murata's characters are drawn way better. And his manga's art is more detailed than Berserk's

Let's do a comparison then. Post any panel Murata drawn that has as much detail as this. Don't post any excuses, don't start backpedaling, don't just spew buzzwords, just post an image that proves me wrong.

Go ahead. Post something.

>Murata's characters are drawn way better. And his manga's art is more detailed than Berserk's.
PROOF

(meant to say "post any panel Miura has drawn")

Where the hell did this Murata meme come from?

>Digital drawinng
>Implemented CG

This page is disgusting.
>Take the earth and use digital drawing over it to.
Post Hand drawn page idiot, this isn't even good.

>"Don't post excuses, don't start backpedaling"

But hey, I expected that. Because nothing in Berserk looks as good as that page.

It's just one faggot forcing his meme manga

"Don't post excuses, don't start backpedaling"

Oh, so glad to see you posted an image that proved me wro---oh wait. You didn't.

>just one faggot forcing his meme manga

Despite the fact that One Punch Man is infinitely more popular than Berserk, but hey, this is Sup Forums. Land of the contrarian hipsters.

And shitposters like you.

FUCK OFF.

This put to shame and it isn't even the best Berserk page.

>It's popular so it's better for both the drawing and the story
You're not even trying anymore. Fuck off now.

When did I say it had better story? Now you're getting desperate.

> the only weak part is the fucking boat part with pirates and sea creature
Clearly, you're wrong.

You used the popularity as an argument.

I've never seen anything of Murata's that can top either of these pages.

Exactly.

Put your grasses on bud.

Is this supposed to be a goddamn joke? Because I'm laughing really hard now

imgur.com/a/80fBi

No it's not. It's about wrestling.

Is that supposed to look good? That looks extremely bland and mediocre. Can you actually show something with detail on par with one punch man?

Tane?

How does saying it's more popular mean I said it has a better story? Your strawman didn't even make sense.

And I was saying it's popular because I was replying to someone who said OPM only has one fan and it's just a meme despite reality being the opposite.

>not liking both Murata and Miura

eh, those are okay. But nowhere near as detailed as Murata's art.

Dropped it when the dude started drinking the loli's piss cause it's magical or some shit

>it's a falseflagging redditor making a thread on Sup Forums again
sasuga

Compare that to Yeah, nowhere even close as detailed and well-drawn.

>>But nowhere near as detailed as Murata's art.
You need glasses. Or better yet, you could always kill yourself.

It's the past. Miura went to shit with digital.

I don't like the strange artificial sheen that Murata's art seems to have. His art is definitely cool, but I just prefer Muira's "natural" tone.

The city is CG.
The ship isn't impressive.
are far more impressive and hand-drawn. I'm done with you.

Miura also went digital. Like I said, no excuses, no backpedaling. None of you could post anything that beats Murata's art from Berserk.

>Miura also went digital
Only for the color page

>you need glasses
Nah, that page I posted is clearly more well-drawn and is more detailed.

>kill yourself
You'll never be as edgy as Guts, you fag.

>None of you could post anything that beats Murata's art from Berserk.
Fuck off. All the page that got posted there blew the fuck the entire OPM manga.

No, he went digital for a lot of other pages too. Look it up.

>the buildings are in CGI
APOLOGIZE

You should read the manga stream recent release or wait for the next volume. It's not digital for the chapter itself.

You see this? These are pages from Murata. Actual manga pages. It looks almost like an anime, because of how dynamic and detailed his artwork is. Show me something from Berserk as good as this, prove me wrong.

>my comfy Berserk thread went to shit again cause some faggot decided to promote his meme cgi manga here

Why do I even come here

>Responding to the Murata shitposter
Stop.

"blah blah blah excuses excuses"

How about just show me something more detailed than Murata's art? All you guys do is backpedal and make excuses. Show me a Berserk page more detailed than this

Call me sadistic but I think things are going to go really bad really quick.

Again. The building are CGI and Metal Knight's art on that scene isn't impressive compared to Miura's art.

You're comparing hand drawn to digital, of course it's gonna be more detailed. That doesn't mean it's better. Miura's art is more inspired. Who the fuck do you think you are calling it bland and mediocre?

Miura is also digital now. So your excuses don't really work, mr. Excuses. And one punch man still has better art even though Berserk is also digital.

>None of you could post anything that beats Murata's art from Berserk.
Murata's art is great, but nowhere near as fantastic as Miura's art. Now you can fuck off, or continue to whine like a retard.

Thoses are shit. Post a One punch man page that are more detailed and better than this

I would make this my wallpaper if not for the page line.

"no excuses, no backpedaling, just prove me wrong"

I guess none of you can handle the truth because it's all just excuses.

>it's more detailed

Well finally someone admits it. Fuck, it's so hard for fanboys to be objective. I like Berserk too, but one punch man just shits on it in terms of art.

One of my favorite panels

I got it from the cbr file. Look it up on google, can't find anything with better resolution in color, though.