BREAKING - FBI TO INVESTIGATE WEINSTEIN

Update – 5:45 p.m.: The FBI has reportedly opened an investigation into the allegations against Harvey Weinstein at the direction of the Justice Department. According to the Daily Mail, the FBI will look to see whether Weinstein committed federal crimes while in the U.S., and could prepare extradition proceedings if the disgraced movie mogul heads to Europe, where he was reported to be traveling to seek treatment for sex addiction.
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/09/harvey-weinstein-scandal-live-wire-quentin-jlaw-remains-silent-kevin-smith-disavows/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
youtu.be/RMOL4ktPaoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

((((((((((((Hollywood)))))))))))) is going down in flames. The Goyim know!!!

(((CNN))) is already trying to blame Trump and white males for this despite the fact he's a Jew, a heavy Democrat donor, and attacked Trump numerous times during the primaries.

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
>youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk

We are the champions my freeeennnnnsss
Well keep on fighting tilll the end

youtu.be/RMOL4ktPaoI

I knew this day will come right after Trump won. NFL was only the announcement of decades old programs that overtook the initial objectives and devolved into a permanent deep state outside of the classic elite that created America.

Don't get your tits wet tho, its Enlightenment era Jews versus neo-Jews (infiltrated).

By Jews I mean the concept you had build behind the meme, not Jews themselves.

HAHA He is a fucking powerful kike obviously he is untouchable and nobody is going to do anything

wait until he goes to trial and gets a (((D.A.))) mishandling the evidence, just enough for the (((judge))) to throw out the case

They WILL pull his membership or there will be
C O N S E Q U E N C E S

They're slowly getting to the elites.

Why doesn't FBI investigate DWS?

Will they find a motive?

>Trump points out that rich, powerful people can grab women by the pussy any time they want
>Weinstein proves him right
>Trump is somehow the bad guy

Liberal intellectuals, everyone.

neeeeds more of (((( and ))))

How many here think this is Trump getting back at Hollywood?

>muh hollyrape culture

not me, I think that the Democratic party hit up Wienstien for donations and he refused. So they are now making a public example out of him to make sure all other future "Donors" get the hint.

Gotta clean the Clinton stains off the story asap