Awan Bros - Don't let this slide

dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/

dystopiausa.com/trump-storm-reached-shore/

Here is the vid referenced. 2 hours and dry.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM

Quoting another user
"1. Imran Awan stole thousands of $ in IT equipment
2. Did IT work for dems in fuckin' Pakistan for MONTHS at a time!!
3. Made 7 million from reps, somehow had the power to get relative's employed by HOR while doing nothing and being paid thousands
4. Dozens of federal crimes via lying on forms, which house Dems refused to prosecute (spent hundreds on a stapler, lied about employment etc...)
5. Proved The DNC emails were downloaded locally, literally impossible for Russians to have done so given speed of download
6. TERRABYTE OF DATA SIPHONED OFF AND DOWNLOADED- They genuinely talked about the democrats being blackmailed, or having confidential information accessed through their offices being given to terrorists
7. Awan sent dozens of ipads, phones, laptops and other equipment to Pakistan
8.Nancy and Ryan privately agreed to stay silent"

I would put it like this:

Hilary protegee and former DNC Chair, Florida Dem Debbie Wascherman Schultz, allowed Pakistani IT worker to steal data from 40 plus Congressmen as well as millions of taxpayer dollars.

Also:
"more than 5,700 logins by the five Awan associates were discovered on a single server within the House and 5,400 of those logins appeared unauthorized. That server, Perry said, belonged to then-Democratic Rep. Xavier Becerra, who is now attorney general in California"

Becarra is vocally anti Trump (Trump hates Latinos, CA should be a sanctuary state, etc...) and was a surprise nomination for AG by Jerry Brown.

It's dry, but ugly. You could tie Seth Rich in too.

Get it out there anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/11/imran-awan-case-lawmaker-calls-massive-data-transfers-from-wasserman-schultz-aide-substantial-security-threat.html
breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/
archive.fo/svOZJ
circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU
miamiherald.com/news/local/article167403992.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M32--LasMrs
youtu.be/NpSDoGl47Zk
bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumpity bump

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/11/imran-awan-case-lawmaker-calls-massive-data-transfers-from-wasserman-schultz-aide-substantial-security-threat.html

Fox news link

Lol this was me, but 4real this story is fucking huge. Especially the terrorism links

>Terabyte of classified data stolen
>paid millions
>IT work in Pakistan
>sending iPhones, laptops, iPads to Pakistan

The Dems are getting blackmailed or are involved in terrorism/foreign spying

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

Bomped

>terabyte is equivalent to an email

post great tits

massive breach across multiple states, story being suppressed/dismissed/ignored all over

bump

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ IS A SHILL FOR ISRAEL

OBVIOUSLY

ISRAEL CONTROLS CONGRESS NOT SOME PAKI GOAT FUCKER

bump

bumpstock

That's beautiful, needs to be spammed everywhere

the resemblance is uncanny

BUMP

>open Sup Forums
>nothing but slide threads on page 1
Of course there is an awan thread

I watch the video earlier, this story should be getting so much more attention

BUMP ALL AWAN THREADS

Star Wars fan here.

Please stop insulting Jar Jar Binks by comparing him to this horrible, murdering hag.

BUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MPUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's nothing.

bump

Bump

Debbie Ramennoodle-Binks is going down. Anyone have an update on Beranton Whisenant investigation? Is there even an investigation?

shills attack awan threads like no other.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST POLITICAL (that's being proven anyway) SCANDAL OF YOUR LIFE. Get in on it!!

Noodle bump!

Bump

this

BUMP

if your thread needs endless bumps, because no one fucking wants to discuss anything
chances are its a shitty, useless thread
just saying

Is there anything worth discussing about it?
Perhaps potential geopolitical impact?

You're so close to winning, America. Don't let up.

This cannot go away.
Might be the most important happening of all right now.

this.

Guys, we need to discuss this instead of spamming bump

Who is investigating this officially?

Where can we get more docs and data?

What was in the terabyte of data?

I fucked an ugly jew whore in the ass once bump

Post a bait maybe newfags will auto-bump the thread.

Bump
Also, who do you guys think left Debbie's laptop in that phone room?
>laptop
>SS card
>congressional access passes
Did Imran want this leaked? Is he actually /ourguy/?

Debbie got dat thicc spanish onion. I'd love to snort cocaine off her pussy.

Updoot

Seems like the entire investigation is this one dude

More likely the wife did it to get away from awan

Remember this dude kept his second wife "like a slave" and his stepmother was wiretapped in her own house

sure there's that. Think of all the potential special elections by implicated members of congress being forced to resign or even jailed? The snowball effect of this, Awan probably has some really really dirty blackmail on a lot of DNC/Deepstate actors. Possibly even Seth Rich info. I think we've only scratched the surface.
Also, we need to bring awareness to this topic. Because it doesn't involve sex (hurricane harvey weinstein) or death (Vegas), its easy for plebs and normies not to care or see how YUGE this is.
Personally, I'm just trying to rise awareness on this topic, It is or will be the start, of the biggest political scandal of the century, certainly our generation.

great summary, very serious crimes being committed

Isnt it also funny how the terror state that was hiding osama also happened to have this guy awan with full access to the house network for 10 odd years

He needs help.

What are his sources?

Where do we get the news item that it was a terabyte of data transferred to dropbox?

About that fake server image

>An investigative reporter at the Daily Caller, Luke Rosiak, revealed that a source only identified as a “senior official” gave details about how the existence of a additional “secret server” was discovered when then Rep. Becerra, who had just been appointed California’s Attorney General, asked to have his server “wiped clean:”

>Beccera's own deputy G. Liddy has just been charged with possession of graphic images of extreme very young children being sexually assaulted.

>These images were linked to computers possibly connected to the Awan security breach and may have been located on the server.

breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/

Deputy Libby arrest:
archive.fo/svOZJ

The talk was all speculative at the time.

Yes, there are real crimes being discussed, but as per most Congressional panels, they only deal in the speculation without proving intent as it's not a real investigation, but rather a public declaration of evidence found.

To the laymen, this means nothing. There is no indictment handed out, so that means there is nothing going wrong. While the implications of the meeting are quite astounding, it will not impress any normie beyond "oh wow, someone might actually have something happen to them, oh wait, it's just some IT dude, okay? Who cares?"

Chicked and kicked
Bimp

Got you famalam

circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions

>The House official told Circa that Awan was also allegedly uploading "terabits of information to dropbox so he was possibly able to access the information even after he was banned from the network." The official said there is a need for a full congressional investigation on the matter.

>"I think this may lead to information as to who really accessed the DNC server - everybody talks about Russia - but look at the access (Awan) had and potentially those emails could have been sold," the House official added.

Hmmm

>Although Awan and his IT staff had access to email and documents sent by the House members they would not have been able to access the classified information stored on a "completely different system" within the House Intelligence Committee, said another current House staffer.

>"Unless members were typing classified information into their emails it would be highly unlikely for these IT staffers to get a hold of the classified information," the House staffer said. "But if they did illegally transfer members emails and documents that it is a huge concern."

SOUNDS LIKE THERE IS NOTHING HERE GUYS LETS MAKE ANOTHER 30 EMINEM THREADS

No more Eminem & Celebrity threads please

10/16/2015 Sumaira Siddique calls police to Manitoba Drive; they observe “cut on stomach and arm”
11/16/2015 Telephone threats (Imran Awan/Sumaira Siddique)
12/07/2015 Arrest warrant served on unknown person at Lachine Lane apartment
12/27/2015 Salam Chaudry calls police to Manitoba Drive; they find dried blood on her
7/18/2016 Sumaira Siddique calls police to Lachine Lane and tells them Imran “treat her bad and keep her there like a slave”
11/18/2016 Imran stops paying rent on Sumaira’s apartment, leaving her to be evicted
1/05/2017 Samina Gilani calls the police on her stepchildren
2/2/2017 They are banned from the Congressional network after Capitol Police discover a secret server
8/22/2017 Wasserman Schultz expresses concern for Imran’s feelings, saying he is being “persecuted” and invoking his children

STOP BEING ISLAMOPHOBIC

>Debbie Wascherman Schultz
>tie Seth Rich in
What about this guy? youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU

Because Faux Opinion Channel is so obsessed with retard celebrities and what they are bitching & screaming about, we have to keep reminding people that this is just a sampling of the committees which the clowns, whose intel the AwanS had access to, were on:
Abid Awan: Then-Rep. Tammy Duckworth, member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi; Rep. Lois Frankel, member of the foreign affairs committee.
Jamal Awan: Rep. Cedric Richmond, who is on the Committee on Homeland Security; Also handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels.
Imran Awan: Reps. Andre Carson and Jackie Speier, who are bothmembers of the intelligence committee.

carries a 5 year sentence for each count of signing off on ilegal documents

there's like 50 dems implicated
each with multiple counts

And most people i talk to about this outside of here either haven't heard about it, or don't care.
We, americans anyway, should be absolutely pissed.
>but muh NFL
>but muh raycism
>but muh weinstein who's clearly being used to distract people from vegas and awan and maga, you really think these women didnt want to trade sex for roles and awards

Yea, we can't let people forget about Shawn Lucas.
Also, what about that prosecutor, Brandon J. Whisenant, Jr., who was found dead after snooping around old Debbie Ramen Noodle-Binks district.

Nice one, thx user

Don't forget about NY Congress woman Yvette Clarke who signed off on $120,000 worth of missing equipment for the Awans. What did she get out of it? Was it blackmail or did she get paid?

Bumping for justice

Thanks anondundee

>House staffer
>former US official familiar with investigation

So there must be a report out there. Someone has looked into it.

And I think you can conclude that it's being buried from the lack of attention. Although it is a national security matter, so there could be an ongoing investigation.

It's important for people to understand that Congress really protects its rights on internal matters from the President/executive/chief law enforcement officer.

Bump because no one else will.
Being slid so hard.

For example, Congress is mostly exempt from FOIA and other public information laws that government agencies have to release documents and info.

page 2 holy shit

the jewess shulz needs to go down
she is obviously complicit

bump

>The Dems are getting blackmailed or are involved in terrorism/foreign spying
Vegas? I wouldn't doubt it a bit if this all ties together somehow. This shit river runs deep, put your boots on boys.

last I heard they officially classified it as a suicide.

miamiherald.com/news/local/article167403992.html

Brevity is the soul of wit, niggers. tl;dr that shit if you want to reach the normies.

Luke Rosiak found the 123 email on Becceras account that Awan was using to communicate with renters. As for who got it, no doubt Pakistani ISI. Possibly Al-Attar who was seen by the CIA in Beruit meeting with Hezbollah leaders. He could have used it to blackmail people. He seems like he was money hungry enough to sell Intel to China or Russia. Doubt he gave any to WikiLeaks for free. That was all Seth Rich.

If only Awan had diddled a Harry Potter cast member in addition to his other crimes. I keep reposting that summary, but most people don't have the attention span to read 4 paragraphs. How to effectively meme this for the untermensch?

Yvette Clarke really doesn't want to talk about the Awan crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=M32--LasMrs

I'm surprised he has still been allowed to live. They aren't afraid of him yet, which makes me nervous that this is going to disappear

Awan (along with the Democrats) committed so many crimes it's hard to make it brief. Somebody get Oscar Wilde and a copy of Photoshop.

Comped. She looks like a toothless crack whore. How did she get to be a Congresswoman?

Great. Thanks.

Just one correction: Luke Rosiak of The Daily Caller is responsible for breaking and continuing to investigate the Awans since the day they were fired way back, last winter. Here's his interview with Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell --youtu.be/NpSDoGl47Zk

Let the storm begin!!

Patriotic bump

t. Original Author

I'm glad this is still getting traction I wasn't sure if I'd been thorough enough. If anyone lives in the districts of the congress people in that video, maybe try calling up the office, say you saw the hearing, and want to know how to get this information out as much as possible, maybe one of them can take it to Trump or do a press conference to get a Congressional hearing kicked off?

Those 20 eminem threads are purely organic goyim

Bump - fkn slide threads everywhere today

Seth didnt do it for free either

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/

>“There are no DNC or Podesta emails that exist beyond May 21 or 22, last email from either one of those groups. What the report says is that some time in late Spring… he makes contact with WikiLeaks, that’s in his computer,” he says. “Anyway, they found what he had done is that he had submitted a series of documents — of emails, of juicy emails, from the DNC.”

>Hersh explains that it was unclear how the negotiations went, but that WikiLeaks did obtain access to a password protected DropBox where Rich had put the files.

>“All I know is that he offered a sample, an extensive sample, I’m sure dozens of emails, and said ‘I want money.’ Later, WikiLeaks did get the password, he had a DropBox, a protected DropBox,” he said. They got access to the DropBox.”

>Hersh also states that Rich had concerns about something happening to him, and had

>“The word was passed, according to the NSA report, he also shared this DropBox with a couple of friends, so that ‘if anything happens to me it’s not going to solve your problems,’” he added. “WikiLeaks got access before he was killed.”

great work user
bumpity

Bump for justice

That's not what he said. He said a GIGABYTE was comparable in size to an email.

Which is exactly as wrong.

Hoooly fuck, bump.
When will the DOJ hear of this? Or the Committee of the Judiciary? When will the people know?

fucking bump

the truth needs to come out

what a fucking retard

Yeah I noticed that but he corrected it later. Saying if an email is 1 page, a terabyte is a stack of papers the size of the table (Which seems small to me.)

I reposted your image in this thread as well as on reddit. Just trying to get your word out. You're doing God's work, my friend, thank you.

dude, america was run by a communist moslem nigger for 8 years... it was the american people themselves who voted for this monster, twice thats how dead this country is

This.

This Paki was obviously doing double agent work.

Thank you too!

Bump

Bumping for donkeys full of spies

Yes I saw there was one guy running today that said he would seek prosecution and investigation. Forget his name. Anyone running should be asked and everyone on the House Intelligence Committee needs to be told to get off their ass. Probably a bunch of corrupt niggers though. Gowdy has the power he is the chairman for chrisakes

Fugg was it his friends then?