Are we burning down Ben Affleck's career?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2008/nov/14/thriller-ridley-scott
youtu.be/ycobbUTzb94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're burning down the whole fucking ship from Hollywood to Israel.

>I didn't forget
>pepperidge farms remembers

>ALL OF THEM

but focus on the jews though, they will try to divert.

Matt Damon is about to reveal he was Ben's slave toy for 10 years.

already new thread with new info

Justice League will do that for us.

What part of all of them do you not understand

That was just the buttbuddy bromance they had
I wouldn't of though Ben was the alpha in that relationship, but whatever

>We're burning down the whole fucking ship from Hollywood to Israel.
Nah, we're clearing out a few dinosaurs to let a new generation of diverse film-makers and actors to come through. Finally the world we live in will actually be represented on screen for our entertainment and enjoyment.

Wrong.

Hollywood Mafia is the Deep State is the Illuminati is Mossad/CIA

no

we will fake sjw shit and unlike them we don't stop.

you are a jew engaged in wishful thinking but you just awokened a shitfest of tism.

we will not stop and hollyjews are going down.

Hollywood's evil is boiling over and soon their iniquity will be exposed for all the world to see. There will be none spared.

Digits!
But no, you have to accept that the world doesn't just look like you. Your films will look like the world, and not just like you. Rage all you want, but it mere reveals how small your penis is.

>Hollywood Mafia is the Deep State is the Illuminati is Mossad/CIA

>the vaginal jew destroys the male jew

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THE ONLY REASON THESE BITCHES HAVE POWER IS BECAUSE OF BETAS LIKE BENJI AFFLECK

THE BETA FEMINIST VIRTUE SIGNALLERS GET SILENCED/REDPILLED, HOLLYWOOD IMPLODES AND THE CUNTS LOSE ANY POWER THEY HAD WHEN MEN WILL NO LONGER STAND UP FOR THEM

>you have to accept

kek no fag, I will not accept shit, oyu will accept that we run shit, now back to your gay little island aboooo

theguardian.com/film/2008/nov/14/thriller-ridley-scott
Look it up.

grabbing strange women's asses and tits are as American as apple pie

"Sup Forums: a shitfest of tism"

Sheer poetry. Nigga, your marketing skills are positively Semitic!

Sure, why not?

Hollywood has well known CIA mind control ties, as does Disney.

>>pepperidge farms remembers
nice reddit-tier meme

Is this projection or shitposting? Can some aussies help me out here

He's a kike enabler so Fuk him.

Is there any way we can make a fuss about the only reason people are going after Afflecks master is because he's a jew? I think that has some interesting potential.

I wear my sunglasses at niiiiiiight

i hope so. he needs to pay... not for these things, but for what he did to sam harris. that was way worse. fuck ben affleck

wasn't affleck the one vehemently defending Islam on some talk show only to get thoroughly BTFO?

Doesn't matter. He's got enough money to never need to work a day in his life.

Yeah that's him.

but it would be nice for him to end with everyone thinking he is some kind of predator.

Yeah: why not, he is a cunt
>just for that terrible beard transplant alone he deserves the femanzis firing squads

These bitches were honored to get attention from Ben Fucking Affleck until it became profitable to be mad about it

>She will finally get her justice
youtu.be/ycobbUTzb94

In all seriousness how can we use memes and autism to quicken the death of Hollywood and the rest of the media? (((Weinstein))) is a goldmine, we need to come up with an elegant and subtle way to put it in the minds of the goyim that the Jewish elite are running the show and are sexual predators.

Well, we'd have to hit them where it hurts..... The wallet. How do we do that?

Destroying the lives and careers of Hollywoodians is literally always a good thing so yes let's do that.