There are people making around 50k a month just playing games

There are people making around 50k a month just playing games.

Why the fuck should I even try to do anything when these people exist?

Why not?

You shouldn't.

You should live in poverty and eventuall kill yourself.

>Fame doesn't last forever
If you have a very good job, you can continue to make that amount of money for as long as you want. These people however, will continue to serve their audience until their attention span runs out meaning they have to get a real job.

>some people win the lottery
>why should I live

>some people can star in movies
>why should I live

>some people worked hard to develop skills which enable them to make lots of money while I pretend what they do isn't grueling had work
>why should I live because I'm a lazy faggot

checked, OP BTFO

Quad Satan confirms OP is a sad sack. Go do something with your life OP.

well people who are well liked, talented, or entertaining will always be paid more than you.

you are a loser and ugly and you complain about what others do while you sit and do nothing.

until you make something of yourself, no one else will make something of you

Yeah maybe you should not try

There are people who receive money from the state, i.e. taken from working people by force, but your problem is people who are paid voluntarily?

A lot of these people can't get real jobs to save their lives and so they took matters in their own hands. Fuck yourself.

Because idiots like you give them attention

>other people are successful
>so theres no reason for me to be successful

What did he mean by this?

at least it's less kids watching the electric jew. most of the top streamers/youtubers are on the ironic humor bandwagon, and at worst influence kids to become centrists as opposed to faggy liberals

That he is an entitled beta faggot.

Because you should focus on yourself and you should look out for and after yourself. Do your own thing and put some effort in it.

I'd rather my kid was watching streamers than the (((MSM))).

Supply and demand my friend op.
More ppl do it the less you will make.

They get paid to be entertaining you moron. Nobody gets paid to literally just sit there and play a game.

Checked
Lots of people try to do youtube/steaming and fail.

When someone looks unremarkable and succeeds in entertaining, they get props from me

yeah but think of how many times he had to watch Justin Kan masturbate in the shower to get viewbotted to the top

Nice slide thread OP

WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SLIDE FLOOD

> Wanting to be DSP

THIS

this is a capitalist society, if you want to make money you have to create value, try starting a channel yourself, shits not easy tho

What do you mean user-dono, I see wymen all the time make video streams/channels and get views/subs regardless of how vapid they are and how empty the content is.

I like summit1g. I think he is secretly red pilled

>promoted gender roles
>doesnt want small titty women
>wants wife who will do wife duties
>gun owner
>shit talked nogun fags and gun control
>"HOW WILL YOU PROTECT YOURSELF IF A 300LB BLACK GUY BREAKS INTO YOUR HOME"
>makes fun of SJW faggotry and political correctness
>remains neutral when gets anti trump comments
>dislikes most rap

Most of the time he hides his power level to not get banned but he has a few slips. He is basically Pewdiepie on Twitch. We all know Pewdiepie is redpilled as fuck and has been showing it lately

Living with a brain damaged homeless veteran taught me to not give a shit what others think of you

Check'd

You mean wanting to be a faggot beggar fat loser?

Blastphmous HD is even more cancerous.

>>some people worked hard to develop skills which enable them to make lots of money while I pretend what they do isn't grueling had work
I usually respect Satan, but that is utter bullshit. I'm not even getting into whether kicking a football or babbling for hours on a YT video is "grueling hard work", but the concept that those people are being rewarded for the work they put in is retarded. Wealthy people just happened to find themselves in a position where they could satisfy a huge demand. Just HOW they could satisfy that demand doesn't matter one bit. It's about matching supply and demand, which can be done with little or even no work at all.

well i mean unless you have a unique or identifiable voice there is no point in trying to do acting

What is investing money and living off the interest forever...

Get autismbux and leech off of the taxes they pay

>Just HOW they could satisfy that demand doesn't matter one bit.
I mean...demand for entertainment does exist. just because it doesn't match your personal interests doesn't mean there isn't an audience. if you find a niche that hasn't been filled and you have the capabilities to fill it why wouldn't you?

I know.

Our culture is insane.

Meanwhile

Im a 30 year old, unemployed low iq mongoloid with no qualifications and a virgin that still lives with his parents.

Fuck this gay earth

This.
People make money doing all kinds of shit.
Why worry about them?
Just live your life your way and ignore them.

>remained neutral RE: Trump
I actually remember him talking a lot of shit about Clinton during the election, when his chat was brimming with anti-Trump meme garbage. It surprised me that he had the balls.