One Piece

Can he succeed in gigantification?

I love SanjixNami lots and lots

No.

He's going to get saved last second by Straw Hats before becoming an ally.

If he does, my giantess fetish will be forever grateful to our based science lord.

BEST GIRL IS BACK.
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
killing LUNAfags left and right

He if does, we'd better see that giantess vice admiral show up again.

>dat doujin with her and Robin

does he have to,
yeah his current method causes certain side effects but he can just give them that method and skip town before they notice.

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

One of his earlier projects;

>all this shitty western giantess art

Come on people, it's not like One Piece is lacking in this area

Doflamingo was not weakened by Law's ultimate attacks. He was OHKO by King Kong Gun and would have easily killed everyone if not for it.

King Kong Gun would defeat someone like Kuzan too.

Here's why they call her the nation destroyer.

Maybe if he makes a artificial hito hito no mi model Giant. Big Mom might be satisfied enough to give him time to work out the side effects.

Attack on Titan's art really went downhill

Yes,he did with my dick.

His smile needs to be protected.

>just noticed his broad open chest
I want him to hug me

Well, something inmy pants is getting giantification. MMMMmmm...

>He's going to get saved last second by Straw Hats before becoming a nakama

ftfy

>giving a fuck about that Clown

Just kill him off already, we have still Buggy.

does Sup Forums or the anime community look down upon people who only like popular shonen like one piece/naruto/jojo/etc? Kind of like how Sup Forums looks down on call of duty kiddies.

pretty sure every board is like that.

Great, another Oda dicksucker.
Please go to reddshit. They love Odas cock right there you will find a lot of friends there.

I like One Piece and i like Oda

well naruto was this boards whipping boy, but now its gone...

How does Odas dick taste like?

why don't sanji just cut off his hands, remove the wristlets,bring his hands, escape, and ask law to reattach his hands?

if he could use haki why not use the same trick reilay used on this exact same type of cuffs?

How would he cut off the second?

mouth

>zoro taught sanji the three-sword-style

cute!

Tastes good. Why are you asking?

with the first

here is what could happen to caesar

1# actually makes a gigantification potion, its not perfect and has drawbacks, but he doesnt care and skedaddles away before anyone can notice, puts a big dent in Big mom forces when she actually uses it on her army, later we see him on cover chapters.

2# tries to escape with his heart but gets caught by candyman and is just used as fodder to showcase powers of big mom crew.

3# brook/mink find him and device a plan that benefits both to escape from big mum, later becomes a recurring straw hat ally just like the allies the crew did in dressrosa.

Toss knife into air, place hand down, ket gravity finish the job.

Because Oda is a hack that makes a lot of mistakes.

What about Bleach?
Oh yeah that one is ending too. Or did it already end?

It will next chapter.

how does he bring his hands?

or just his thumbs like ryougi shiki

>What about Bleach?
I dont think it got as much abuse as naruto
I guess because the people there openly admit to it being bad writing.

with a bag

Posting best supernova

Kiddfags, Pizzagirlfags, lawfags need not apply

You'd be surprised. Now that it's actually ending within a couple of chapters, the threads have become absolute shitposter newfag central.

Who gets BTFO in 4-5 days?

ah I see, I dropped the series a while back so i wouldn't know.

ToRi-fags

He's gonna get his ass saved by Luffy pointing out the hypocrisy of Big Mom wanting to celebrate the diversity of her family by making them all look the same.
>Why not just get them bigger chairs?
This is gonna be his exact line. Screencap this
Also
>CC becoming nakama
>experimented on children
>lied to every one of his subordinates on PH
>was instrumental in the subjugation of Zou by Kaido's forces
>nakama material

After this chapter I don't think Big Mom is completely evil. Just a psycho. Luffy can stabilize her and she'll become an ally.

There is plenty of room for other antagonists in the arc. For example Germa 66 and Capone's Fire Tank Pirates rallying together against Big Mom.

Top right panel. Is something flying or jumping away from Big Mom?

>Big Mom want her family to represent all the races on the planet
>therefore, she fucked all different kinds of species
>tfw Randolph is one of her sons
>tfw Randolph isn't a mink
>tfw Randolph is an actual half-rabbit
>tfw Big Mom fucked a rabbit
>tfw Big Mom confirmed for Sup Forums

He's probably just a rabbit zoan user

Why doesn't Big Mon just make herself smaller? I think that'd be easier than making everyone else bigger...

>another ally yonko
Might as well just bring back Roger and make him join Luffy's crew. Or better yet just give him the one piece.

Blackbeard will get to the same place as Luffy without everyone giving him everything and the only reason Luffy will win is because "hur hurr I'm the main character"

pretty sure stair railings don't fly

Will Judge rape Nami causing Sanji to go Okama Mode?

Yes to the first part and no to the second one.
Judge will rape Nami and that will make Sanji pick up his sword and fuck up judge.

Screencap this.

you can be the one to tell her to cut back on sweets

how would that solve the problem with giants and dwarves? remember, she wants all races at same size

Diable Jambe + Sword skils = Flaming sword

Make it happen Oda

will oda BTFO us all by killing pekoms?

Gedatsu survived worse shit.

So Capone is the first Supernova to attack the straw hats and win right? How strong do you guys think he is compared to Doflamingo?

They were all going to die of liver failure before puberty. It was a terrible idea. Just kidnap and breed actual giants.

oh man, it used to be different before

around the 2006 era, bleach was "the cool show" and one piece was the "get bullied for liking it" show.

no, Im not making this up, I actually got banned many times back then for trying to to argue about bleach having having bad writing back in the day.

now that its dying and everyone hates it, 10 years later, and that one piece is overall acceptable to make a thread for, it feels like sweet revenge, but man, I had to wait 10 years.

He's only strong with his crew around. He wouldn't get anyone inside of him without help. Only when people are in his body does he have complete control, but he's vulnerable as fuck to fire.

Capone basically made the Strawhat crew his bitch these last 2 arcs. i think it's safe to say he could handle the likes of Kaido easily.

>I actually got banned many times back then for trying to to argue about bleach having having bad writing back in the day.
those were diffrent times, people got banned for doing the same with lucky star irc.

but that's not what big mom wants
she wants children of every race, that are also giant like her

which raises the question of why she's giant and why it doesn't pass onto her children

yeah, things are much more chill these days, people only get banned for posting NSFW or massive thread derailment spam.

i dunno, but I imagine pregnancy for her is pretty easy, hell she can pregnant right now.

she's not a giant, just a big human

the actual giants are 12-13 m on average. big mom seem to be around half of that, so maybe 600 cm like moria and kuma

Was it good?

No she's bigger than them.

Kin'emon already does that.

One piece's writing isn't too great either though

Oda's shit at scaling. She's as big as a large tower.

>has a clear life goal
>unique interaction and history with the crew
>unique and incredibly useful powerset
>is more entertaining and interesting than Brook

all he needs is a sad backstory which honestly, will also probably be incredibly cool considering his horns and shit

C'mon, Mac! You can do it! Hit em, baby!

His back will be incredibly sad and will show why he wants to be the greatest scientists so bad. But that doesn't matter since friendly reminder cedar the pharmacist will be the next crew member

pretty obvious the fishmen will save him and use him as ally in the fight to gain Jimbei's freedom and expose Beige's plot

One piece ranges from alright to Holy Shit that's great in terms of writing for me personally. It's easily the most consistent weekly manga. MHA is a close second. They just both execute the shonen formula well.

>implying oda will make sanji break one of his rules

For me it would be as you said and WT takes close third.

compare her to jinbe and caesar who are 300 cm

she's like 700 cm max

He will partly suceed and then go on and join Buggys party of joke villains.

On this she looks huge. And she sheems more than twice the size of Caesar and Jinbe if you take the perspective into account.

>post yfw Monet busts Caesar out

> There's a Monet made out of candy in the laboratory.

Will /a cry?

Well, if he finds some cannibals, he could bend them.

two and a half caesars at most, not counting the hat

probably around the same as kaido

How does the Seducing Forest work? What's the trick?