Is Berserk the Gurren Lagann of manga?

Is Berserk the Gurren Lagann of manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

anibin.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Berserk is just generic edgelord shit. Hunter x Hunter is infinitely better.

Berserk is just generic edgelord shit. Hunter x Hunter is infinitely better.

no

As if it's meant to be anything else.

>shounenshit
>better than anything
Alright kid, time for a nap

That shounen has better writing than your edgelord garbage. Absolutely hilarious.

Berserk best moments BTFO HxH completely.

Berserk is the Dark Souls of Japan

Meruem, Killua, Hisoka, Netero are cooler than anyone in Berserk.

Gon is a more interesting and more fun character than Guts.

Guts' team isn't as well developed as the main 4 Hunters.

Hunter x Hunter's story is unpredictable, meanwhile we all know Guts is going to have to confront Griffith eventually.

HxH >>>>> Berserk in all aspects

That's REM:0

overrated shit?
Because it attracts normalfags that think "epic" is good writing

>Killua
He's one of the worst characters in Shounen.

stop replying anytime

What if I love Berserk and HxH equally?

Then you have good taste and are a cool guy

>Killua
>good
Explain?

>Killua and Hisoka cool

Nah, man.

No. Not only are they completely different in nature, but Berserk (and all of its adaptations) are mediocre at best and cannot even compare with the greatest anime ever made, i.e. TTGL.

DONT YOU DARE DOWN THE CLOWN!!!

>HxHfags will defend this steaming shitpile

Is Berserk 2016 animated for 1080p or 720p?

Togashi just dosent have the best drawing skills. He tries his best and makes up for it with story, characters, ect.

>Meruem, Killua, Hisoka, Netero are cooler than anyone in Berserk.

Guts has more depth and developement than all 4 of those characters combined. Hisoka is a generic edgelord ripoff of the joker and who's only worth is to attract fujoshits

>Gon is a more interesting and more fun character than Guts.

Gon is one of the most generic Goku clones this side of shounen.

>Guts' team isn't as well developed as the main 4 Hunters.

>Kurapika and Leorio being developed

Farnese and Serpico have more depth than them also Killua is a shit mary sue worse than sasuke.

>Hunter x Hunter's story is unpredictable, meanwhile we all know Guts is going to have to confront Griffith eventually.

Unpredictability does not equal good many times it's just a sign of the author winging it. Also of course we do, that doesn't make it a bad thing or are you one of those retards who think the golden age would have been better without the black swordsman arc.

>HxH >>>>> Berserk in all aspects

Yeah except art, characterizations, and plot

Also golden age BTFO of anything in hunter x hunter by a country mile. Hell conviction arc does too.

What do you mean?

>this got two anime adaptations of pretty much the same content and massive length
>this got serialized in a nationwide magazine
How? Who read this miserable pile of 3 year old sketches and said "yup, this is huge" ?

It's the Getter Robo Armageddon of manga you mean.

It's OK, Chrollo already did that.

Clown a shit
Magician a shit

>Also golden age BTFO of anything in hunter x hunter by a country mile. Hell conviction arc does too

Are you saying Golden Age is better than Conviction?
Because if you are, you are wrong.

It's cliché 80's storytelling

>inb4 le animu suks fuk Japn hail curtooonz and Murcia shitposters

Also I do like cartoons

No I'm saying we don't even need golden age as an example of an arc to use as something better than hxh.

Bump

No, because the Gurren Lagann manga spin-offs are the Gurren Lagann of manga
>You will never go to a school with Kamina as a bancho
Why live

Because it's a stupid question and if it was bait then it was pathetically weak

I ask because it's apparently mostly CG, but you can never count out the japs' ability to use the lowest resolution available. Amanchu is one of the rare shows that isn't natively 720 or worse.

Both are my favorite series ever, but lets not forget that HxH is also edgelord shit with an equally under developed cast, and generally lacks a purpose. No amount of " Enjoy the detours" lip service will justify that HxH is literally coasting as a series.

>Sup Forums arguing with Sup Forums
Great thread.

As much as I like Chrollo and he did win the fight Hisoka might win the war whenever it continues in year 3016.

Don't be hating on the clown man, it's not his fault he's retarded.

>muh Sup Forums bogeyman

Sup Forums actually has better than taste than Sup Forums though. They like Berserk and entertaining anime. Sup Forums just likes generic kawaii schoolgirl shit.

Is Berserk the Re:Zero of manga?*
Fixed it for you

Re:Zero is way more tragic than Berserk to me. No one really cared about Casca, but the characters in Re:Zero are going through real shit.

>bogeyman
user, the prevalent Berserk meme of the season is literally a Kotaku quote, and you still doubt who's posting in these threads?

>comparing Re:Zero with Berserk

Summerfriend please leave.

Nice try, falseflagger.

what the bloody fuck

people actually sit through hiatuses for THAT shit?

>Berserk
>not shounenshit after volume 22

Was Berserk your second manga after Naruto, kiddo? I get why you are blown away.

I just finished watching HxH and I must say it was fucking anazing. I find it hard to compare to Berserk which is also fucking amazing. But I will acknowledge that they both have a severe lack of straight doujins to fap to. So much fucking yaoi. I'm ready to accept Kurapika shit too but there's hardly any of that. Just Gon and Killua getting diddled by Hisoka or something else. And I already get enough Guts x Griffith in the manga. Give me more Farnese or something.

Gurren Lagarbage

So in a way, yeah, they are similar.

>DAMN
>GOOD
>ANIME

>Gurren Lagarbage

You're so cool, you'll fit in right with us user!

Gurren Lagann isn't even the Gurren Lagann of anime.

Gurren Langan is the Getter Robo of animu.

It convinced an entire generation of youngins to read it because of their favorite 'circle the enemy and then attack' simulator. So no, it's a different type of garbage.

Here pal.

anibin.blogspot.com/