Why does Sup Forums hate any anime that isn't moeblob? Guts, ReZero...

Why does Sup Forums hate any anime that isn't moeblob? Guts, ReZero, etc Sup Forums hates them all for no good reason despite the fact that they are objectively quality stories.

What anime is that from? Looks like absolute shit

>objectively quality

There's your answer.

Are you trying to say the new Berserk is not garbage and it has a good story?
Is that actually what are you are trying to tell me?

>that isn't moeblob?
There is Casca,

Sup Forums is not one person. Most of Sup Forums likes Berserk manga I'd think. I see plenty of love for Re:Zero every day, to an annoying extent.

But pic related? God no, most watch it because they want to see what deviates from the manga and for the memes. At least that is why I watch it. And to hear Hai Yo.

Will they burn her?

>moeblob
I have seen some shit user, pic related

Some heavy retarded shit...

They make fun of it by calling it manime. As if they admit to themselves that real men would never watch what they watch.

>posting berserk
terrible example, it's hated for its QUALITY

They're just riding the new "progressive" wave of making fun of masculinity and popularizing femininity in men.

user, people consider MANIME to be gay on Sup Forums. No matter how much you consider it to be about manly men shedding tears, sweat and blood to achieve goals; you will never be able to stop idolmaster and Kancolle threads.

/GAR/bage belong to the trash
Moeblob to the stake

what is there to watch after you take those out? Pseudo-intellectual, drama, and slayer?

Your favorite anime wouldn't exist without moeblob

Why not both?

Why didn't you put Jojo in manly men doing cute things ?

that's doing fabulous things.

It's not even gay most of the time, it's just boring.

You new? It's hip to be gay here. This board is all about iyashikei anime because of obvious reasons.

This, it is typical SJW crap.
>Only cute girls doing cute things are worth your time
>This feminine hero gets all the girls why don't you be like him, sure he is weak and indecisive, but it is what women want! Just look at how many girls lust after him!

Anime with tons of girls is marketed to men.
Anime with tons of men is marketed to women.
It's why you can't have a haikyuu discussion without a million fags talking about how they'd want to pin down the libero

>watching girls is gay
You've got it backwards.

>As if they admit to themselves that real men would never watch what they watch
Of course they fucking wouldn't. Why would real men watch chink cartoons for lonely nerds to jack off to? Go to a bar or something.

Jesus Christ, it's like you walked into a knitting circle and got frustrated that the people there weren't manly enough for you and didn't like Rambo.

>You new? It's hip to be gay here. This board is all about Boku no Pico because of obvious reasons.
FTFY

Cool off femboy, only watching one genre of anime is shit taste at it's finest.

>one genre
I don't think more than .1% of Sup Forums solely watches CGDCT.

>Sup Forums is one person

But the hivemind love to view those as the best anime ever produced.

>one genre
"Unmanly" is not a genre, user. Neither is "things I don't like." Amanchu, Prisma Ilya, Time Travel Shoujo, Kizumonogatari, Momokuri, and Regalia are different genres, for example.

Fuck off.