Who is the mastermind of Danganronpa 3? I do not believe it can be real Junko or another AI...

Who is the mastermind of Danganronpa 3? I do not believe it can be real Junko or another AI. This time it needs to be someone else.
Is the mastermind one of the traitors perhaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10819207
strawpoll.me/10868724/r
strawpoll.me/10874374
siliconera.com/2015/03/24/sci-fi-back-future-danganronpa-writers-ideas-danganronpa-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it is the former principal of hopes peak, but we will no know until a new chapter.

Junko's ghost

It's always junko

Now it is going to be Junkos tits.

Zombie Junko

It's going to be like MGS4

It all started when he had appeared.

It will be Lunko, Junko's other twin sister.

fuyuhiko should have died instead of saionji

About time you vote user-kun!
strawpoll.me/10819207

If you haven't then I guess it's ok...
I think.

How did I not realize it before that such a perfect wallpaper was this close.

Weedman

>not Kojun, a Reverse Junko with reversed black and white bear positions

Reminder it was Izuru who seduced Mikan, not Junko. Kodaka confirmed.

Remember when everyone ran a train on Asahina while Junko and the entire world watched?

shut the fuk up

I have questions.

Soda said he wore contacts right? When does he ever take them out? I've been looking through side content and have yet to find anything of him removing them.

Also, is there a side by side comparison or anything of the JP and US version of the games? The wiki often states some differences, but I'd like to know more. While on that, why is there a height difference? Is there any point to making everyone shorter in the west?

Eh I want to believe it isn't her this time, but the fact that Asahina was fake killed in front of him to make him react to that doesn't make sense unless it's a mad woman with obsession over him.

Sharkteeth should have died instead.
Or Akane. Or Sonya.
Chibiko Gyangu is alright.

>Do we know what the rest of the class 77 did to her corpse ?
>>Mikan took the eggs
>>Izuru fucked it (still hard to believe)
>>Komaeda took her left hand
>>Kuzuryuu took her left eye
>Anymore?

>>Mikan took the eggs
Is there any scene implying she did anything similar to this? Anyone?
>>Izuru fucked it (still hard to believe)
I'd assume Izuru finding sex a boring thing to do when it is a fucking corpse that you would be fucking.

You simply have no proof. If this was Junko she would simply say her name. If Kodaka doesn't confirm the implied person then it's usually for the twist.

>why is there a height difference?
NISA. That's it. They're horrifically incompetent and couldn't convert from metric properly.

nah
saionji is shit

You fucked up your first and we all saw it.
Go cry in the corner.

mikan did not take the eggs, even in the world of dangan ronpa that's retarded

she just fucked the squished pancake that was junko's corpse

>Her family watching how 3 dudes cum inside her at the same time in 3 different holes

I've really come to dislike Junko after SDR2 and AE, but I'm expecting it to be her again. It'd feel cheap if the end of the storyline didn't include her as the final villain. AE revealed two AIs as well, so I assume they must've been planning for this.

Junko is more likely I think.

Nah.

>made Chiaki wet for him just by playing games with her
>seduced Natsumi in record time
>pounded Mikan until she ahegaoed into an incomprehensible wreck
Is there a bigger player in DR?

Could somebody upload all the images from both the games in this resolution?

And no one thought to correct anything? How stupid.

Everything beside the hand and eye thing is a headcanon and always remain as such

Naegi, he literally seduced his entire class

It's obviously Junko-lite (Monoka)

Nagito Enoshima is something I'd love to see

>Mikan took the eggs

I still dont understand pretty well this theory. She was not even a formal nurse, yet people insist she could've done it cause her medical knowledge. The only midly solid evidence of this is the girl with similarities with Junko, Mikan and Izuru in V3 (I say midly cause it is suposed to happened a shit ton of years after the events of the trilogy)

I think he said in his FTEs that he wears contacts because he doesn't want to wear glasses, because despite being a huge nerd he doesn't want to look like one

I was thinking about just running through the games again and just grabbing screens. I only have a few from DR1, but I have most of them from DR2, I think. Maybe after next week

>Kodaka confirmed.
Souce?

Also, dont forget to vote (aiming for the 1000 votes)

strawpoll.me/10868724/r

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about.

He had a few girls crushing on him for being ć„Șしい, that's it.

In a certain rotten corners of the internet, we wouuld call that theory a "Wild Mass Guessing".

Lel he killed 2 dykes responsible for the death of Natsumi and creation of Izuru who caused the Tragedy. They both should burn in hell. Mahiru should have been smothered iwith a pillow while in a coma state

I want tvtropes scum to leave.

Is Kirigiri gonna die or something?

The egg thing is a wild guess and shouldn't be taken seriously. The Izuru thing is less of a wild guess and based on circumstances, so it's worth thinking about in regards to other theories but shouldn't ever be treated as a fact.

Komaeda's hand is the only thing we know for sure. Even Fuyuhiko's eye is unconfirmed, likely as it seems.

But hey it's a just a theory
A DANGANRONPA THEORY

People think either Naegi or Kirigiri is going to die.

Because twist.

Who actually cares about stuff like that?

Kodaka can retcon everything anyways. Like how is there even a body of Junko after it got turned into pancakes?

Just wait for the anime to answer the questions.

Filling Mahiru's hope fragments confirms she's straight as a flag pole

They'd better not, I'd rather have weedman be the mastermind over that shit.

No.
We need to know RIGHT NOW

she is still shit

What did Izuru do with the other AI? Destroy it?

>anyways
Stop saying this word, you stupid cunt, or i will punch you in the face.
It's anyway, without "s".

Don't bother. It's just Mikanfags beng Mikanfangs They're even worse than the character.

Even lesbians can't beat the dick, user

That's just wrong

strawpoll.me/10874374

Calm that autism.

get a life or start posting in a way that doesn't make it obvious that it's always you

Sore wa chigau yo

>Anyways is a colloquial variant of the adverb anyway. It has a casual tone and may be considered out of place in formal or serious writing. In such contexts, anyway is safer.

>Although considered informal, anyways is not wrong. In fact, there is much precedent in English for the adverbial -s suffix, which was common in Old and Middle English and survives today in words such as towards, once, always, and unawares. But while these words survive from a period of English in which the adverbial -s was common, anyways is a modern construction (though it is now several centuries old).

>Anyways is sometimes useful for creating an informal or colloquial tone, which may be what these writers have in mind

Meant to put "will die", but I guess I just forgot to type that even though I thought I did.

Still waiting for the fanfiction faggot to come back

They never said what V3 is. I'm betting AU.

He's never coming back, user. He's killed in the Killing Game.

He was killed by a Maizonofag.

But the one's you see on screen aren't the full resolutions. I've seen this pic in particular go passed their legs and feet and show the floor of the sauna, as well as showing more off to the right where you can see Ishimaru's ass.

You need to rip them out to see the full thing.

all junko's are best

I'm wagering on massive timeskip.

All I hope for V3 is that it isn't as much of a clusterfuck as Ace Attorney 4.

As long as there is no time travel or some time-related machinations, it can't be as clusterfucked as AA4.

If it isn't monaka then another episode was literally the worst game i've ever played.

This is Ibuki

BRACES IS QT

Bandai said something about strawberry seeds and 3 times. It is definitely Junko yet again.

I have bad news for you. Kodaka said that he wanted to implement things like Time travel in the game.

This is also Ibuki

This too is Ibuki

They're all died in the first episode. The mastermind is Junko who took over the afterlife. Edge end.

I agree with that.

Only teenage girls should say "anyways"

If you're a man then you don't need to sound like a lisping faggot. And if you're a woman, it's best to leave the past behind.

nooooooo

FUCK

i guess all games once they go long enough have to incorporate time travel.

It's danganronpa dude. This time we will learn that Junko has a clone. Screw that, an army of clones she used to take over the world.

that would be too obvious though

But we are all little girls here

So why did we end up with the worst possible Ibuki?

Oh, I guess the character wasn't interesting enough to have a good design.

>No Naegi-Junko
Eh...

>Kodaka said that he wanted to implement things like Time travel in the game.
Mind giving a source on that statement?

>retards pandering quote by literally-who

even if it is, it's still going to have been the worst game you've ever played

Nah, the worst Ibuki is definitely and

C U T E
U
T
E

fun fact actually it was said in an interview or some other thing that Hiyoko was originally going to be one of the survivors, but switched out with Kuzuryuu because they thought Peko's sacrifice would be pointless if he died.

What would your thoughts be if they stuck with the original plan and Saionji made it to the end?

Seeing her reaction to her real body would have been interesting, too.

Kodaka didn't say he'd do it, he just said that he liked the idea of time travel. I doubt he would incorporate it into the game.

siliconera.com/2015/03/24/sci-fi-back-future-danganronpa-writers-ideas-danganronpa-3/

Make what you want of that
>I like that idea of being able to play with timelines as a narrative idea.

Why does every SDR2 girl have a beta design with this same fucking MILF face?

i thought mikan took her uterus?

> I doubt he would incorporate it into the game.
He rips off of his buddy all the time. Expect ZTD-tier shenanigans in V3.