Meanwhile the Royal Family goes full plebian

Meet the prince Harry, the new cuck idol.

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/234924/prince-harry-could-marry-meghan-markle-african-american-jewish-descent-at-westminster-abbey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats ironic. You know, given his parentage.

Maybe stupid Ulster britbong but I am not seeing what you're seeing. Care to enlighten?

Look at the comment section of any youtube video about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. It will be like

>Love transcends all races, I'm literally crying
>Bow down before the black royalty, crackaz
>The times are changing, it's the current year !!!
>Take dat, waycists.

So yeah.

Also, I agree with this sir. I'm seeing a man of excellent manners being embarrased at his girls chimpout. It happens more than one would think.

i remember when i first heard about this
..i thought NO FUCKING WAY is he dating a black women.

>see pic

PHEW, shes mixed, and not, "my mother is blonde hair and blue eyes, i have shitskins and slightly less afro hair"... but shes like, fully mixed.

I really don't see the problem lol, their kids will be white as fuck

sure....

Also, it's the ROYAL FAMILY, god damn. It's supposed to be blue blood and eugenics.

Not a hollywood double-divorced hoe. She might be a good person, but she isn't a match for a royalty.

I liked him better as a nazi

whats the story behind the pic ??

An English waiter is being dressed down by an English woman while her cuckold boyfriend stands next to her.

It's the branch family man. His descendants will be nobodies.

They wuz kangz though...

Think of the fact itself, man.
Think of all the (((Disney))) movies it will inspire.

Looks like he's with a Jew. That's unfortunate.

when they procreate, that will be the final nail in the coffin for the cUcK

disgusting

she's a quarter or less black. white father and partially black mother. That isn't the oddest thing about their relationship tho. She was pretty much C list until she started dating him and she's hella old. How did they even meet?

>white father
>white
tabletmag.com/scroll/234924/prince-harry-could-marry-meghan-markle-african-american-jewish-descent-at-westminster-abbey

With a little bit of "worldy" blood in their veins, Harry's children will be genetically very healthy and will have great careers as Championship footballers or have their own fashion brand.

middleton is jewish, so she wouldn't be the first. what does it matter? they'll all have nothing and be exiled when the "asians" take over britain.

Damn, she's also a kike...

Meanwhile there are thousands of busty, elegant English roses with golden hair, blue angelic eyes, pink lips and creamy skin worthy of any prince.

Damn he's a fucking cuck.

iRiiiight, t's all about enrichment, huh ?
He looks healthier and 2 heads higher than her.

So yeah, thanks, no.