JESUS A COMPOS IS REAL

GET IN HERE!!

wwwfacebookcom/adriana.enriquez.564

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

He's not real. Hes a fake identity for a mossad agent.

You're going to suck down the official narrative just like you did with 9/11 and Sandy Hook.

Why even bother posting about it? You're (((they're))) fucking property.

UGH

No one is even looking here. It's going to get archived.

This is tough, all Mexicans look the same to me

you guys are way off bass about several things. there are a couple of types of security guards in the bigger vegas hotels.
One, the guys that stand at the elevator entrances. They are like parking lot security, black pants white shirts, you flash a room key as you walk buy and he stays in his chair. Unless youre super drunk, they dont care. Its not the airport.
Hotel security, black pants, white button up, tie and jacket with hotel logo embroidered on jacket and a name badge.
The later are the ones who roam the elevators and handle issues on floors.
That kid looks like a waiter at the buffet.
Also, I have flipped the the door (second latch) to keep my room door open many times in several hotels. Its not connected to an alarm. Thats a pure BS story.
Last thing that is bugging me the most, no one gives a rats ass how many bags you take to and from your room. I have loaded bellhop carts 3 at a time. Its Vegas. Convention capitol of the word. Grip loads of bags, using bellhops over and over means, a regular day.

More like Jesus Accomplice

Nah, the guy on the right actually looks like a mexican.

Bump

It's him. I got it from the facebook page of the girl that lives at his address.

Noses are not even similar.

Look at the hairline. And lips. Honestly, this stuff that is based on one person being the same as an another person is the weakest there is. I'm open, but you have to do better than photo comparison.

Bump

This is the guy that is married to the woman who lives at the east st louis street address in Vegas.

You sound like a whiny bitch

Well, at least you're looking at the thread.

One guy is Mexican on looks like his Shaun king stunt double.

He's married to the woman that lives at Jesus Campos' Las Vegas Address.

looks like 90% of every other spic i see

Campos was the second shooter.

Comped!

IIRC the door alarm was either for a stairwell or elevator. Rooms don't have door ajar alarms that I know of.

CAMPOS Threads are getting slid hard. Where are the vegas anons to investigate his house?

In a recent interview the owner of nearby hotel made it sound like a room alarm goes off at the desk under certain circumstances, including if the customer has had "do not disturb" active too long. In other words,
>they check the rooms often.
>The room "alarm" is at the desk.

Comp'd

This doesn't look quite like the same guy by the OP's picture. Eyes, nose different size, mouth similar but upper lip differs. Skin color. Hairline. And then ears too, which could be easily altered perhaps. Needs more pics to compare. Sage.

can i get a quick rundown? who is this guy and what did he do?

Why are his hands so small?

If the picture that's been floating around, it looks like it was from his security ID badge. It may have been taken in 2011 when he was right out of high school.

Ok so it was a flag and not an actual audible or visual warning. I can believe that. I travel a lot and usually stay for the entire week. I set DND on my door for the entire time. Some but not all trips I'll get a slip under the door stating that they will either enter my room to make sure I'm not dead or call in the evening. To avoid the courtesy check I started putting the trash outside the door in the morning.

>>Jesus doesn't Exist

lol! have an updoot!

then you can fuck off back leddit

kek

that's a picture of two completely different people
Sup Forums you can almost be certain that alphabet agencies have noticed that you suffer from pretty debilitating face blindness and they are almost certainly going to use this to fuck with you
stay woke, dickheads

>plebbit spacing
>tells me to fuck off back there

>plebbit spacing

What if the secuirty badge picture is 6 years old, and shows a 18 year old "jesus campos" that can barely grow a beard

But the pics from facebook show a 25 year old "jesus campos"?

I'm just saying
they have noticed, they will use it against you
learn to differentiate faces
I'm out

Ding ding

if you're gonna fucking psyop us at least don't make it obvious

Me? You're a fucking leaf. Everyone knows you people are 70% shills. It's always the Jews.

>what is his center upper lip
These are two completely different people
look CLOSER

some dude already drove by and proved that address was his house