IT'S HAPPENING!!! YELLOWSTONE ALMOST ERUPTING!!!

>IT'S HAPENING
IT'S HAPENING

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-11/threat-supervolcano-eruption-yellowstone-greater-we-thought

Don't let this thread slide via shill threads, like all Awan related, or Weinstein or Vegas stuff.

They do not want you to know that THE END IS NEAR, YELLOWSTONE IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP IT'S ALMOST FUCKING OVER!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.magaimg.net/img/1l74.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off.

Nothing will happen. Check these digits.

Checked and I don't see shit

No, it's not. Heard it too many times to beliee it now.

IT WILL BE DONE

Yea but my quads say Yellowstone erupts November the 16th

Earthlings I come with a warning,
Don't trust greys they will butt fuck you.

Only trust us green aliens
Also Yellowstone is gonna blow, ur fucked

>858
>thoth
the real wisdom gets are never fun

>zerohedge

It will never happen. Believe me

>Zero Hedge
Give me a real source.

checked

Check it. Between tomorrow, and the next 300,000 years, something, to some sort of varying degree, will happen at Yellowstone.

Eh, so this is how it begins.

zerohedge is worse fake news that even Fox

I'm in southern Ontario, if it erupts one of these days am I 100% likely to die?

Big if true

Let the trumpets sound!! Let the angels sing!! Blow baby blow, envelop the sinners eternally!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Does this mean it's on the 8th?

>almost doesnt count

checkem

Move along now

I'm going there in a couple weeks. am I safe? will I cause the catastrophe?

I have seen this thread literally ten thousand times in the past year.

KILL YOURSELF CUNT

Dude, if this shit blows up there will be so much smoke and ashes everywhere on the goddamn planet you'll never see the sun again

FUCKING EXPLODE ALREADY!

FUCKING NORTH KOREA NUKE US ALREADY!

negro that thread is on here every fucking day

protip: if it were actually erupting, there wouldn't be a need to not let this thread slide

I just now realized that Yellowstone is different from Yosemite. And that it's over right of Idaho or something.
LOL I'm cool as fuck here in California

Nothing will erupt, expect my mighty big cock over ur mother

I could not give less of a fuck

>zerohedge

>U.S. Geological Survey puts the rough yearly odds of another massive Yellowstone blast at 1 in 730,000

Go away with this shit

Nice slide thread OP

Maybe that's a sign you should get off Sup Forums

I live in Idaho, right next door to this. It pleasures me to know that I will instantly be ashed while the rest of you starve to death while avoiding marauding cannibal gangs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>sips Mountain Dew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yellowstone is an extinction level event volcano.

Let it be

It's just a matter of time.

Could go off tomorrow, could be next week, could be next month, or the month after, or next year, or in two years time, or three years, or a decade, a century, a millennium or even RIGHT FUCKING NOW

how about we trust no aliens
problem = solved

Fuck off space nigger, we're full.
You can crash on the moon if you want though.

>HAPENING

before reading about this i never pictured a scenario where another country could occupy US soil
or even some semblance or a "war" on our soil
but this could be the avenue

My grandfather was a geology professor, he said that Yellowstone would be devastating, but it would not be an extinction level event. It would level most of the US west coast.

2014 TC4 is a much more serious and (potential) threat on the daylight side of the planet at 0530-0600 UTC (5-6 hours from now).

>cool as fuck
>california
user I may have some bad news for you

kek wills it

Kys retard sage

"Level most of the west coast"
Kek

It's not just the eruption though, it's the breakdown of society, the end of agriculture for perhaps a few hundred years and the chaos that would ensue. The USA would be done and much of the World would soon follow.

WRONG:
AWAN THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD IN DISGUISE
>1 post by this ID

It's happening!

digits if kek wills it?

FYI youngsters, sage and report this shit

Pls giv eruption-that-devolves-into-nuclear-war-over-resources so we can have our a e s t h e t i c post-apocalyptic blade runner future with robot waifus and no brown people

Yellowstone will take down the entire continent of North America within 50 years. It is known. Non burgers seek high ground.

Kike book tier cancer

>hide thread
>hide thread
>post fuck off in a thread
>add filter words
>hide thread
>hide thread
>adjust filter
>hide thread
>hide thread
what happened to this place

If it's on zerohedge I assure you its not happening

i.magaimg.net/img/1l74.jpg

>
good thing I am west if it

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

god fucking damnit this movie was SO good

maybe my favorite movie ever

up there with Full Metal Jacket, a film i've watched like 20 times and will watch 100 more times before i die

would a nuke on Yellowstone trigger an eruption? If so it might be wise to take out Kim right fucking now.

OP this is for you

if there was a chance of it going off....duchsinse would be talking about it, he is not. Dont trust zerohedge the website that predicted gold collapse every other week for the last 10 years and other major happenings that never happened...sites worse than pol end of the world threads.

>Sup Forums
there's only one board new friend

>ALMOST

Whatever.

no, a nuke is irrelevant compared to the forces that cause an eruption

rolling again for you

will you be one of the 54m?

I just checked out my back window and there is no eruption of jellystone going on.

rare topical and correct Leafpost.

I hate you faggots and your daily fake happenings

Montana fag here. Can confirm. Big earthquake that sank the town 20 miles away from me, but it's a small town so you won't hear about it. Scary though.

You better not be a memeflagfag.

Fuck off space nigger were full. You can crash on the moon if you want.

zerohedge is trash u gullible fuck lol

56 days

Pozzzed..

Dick, he's talking about the US; stop looking at location flags. Nastyism is not a country.

I LIKE ZEROHEDGE

VOLCANIC ASH IS FULL OF SUPERCONDUCTOR ELEMENTS NEED TO REVITALIZE THE SOIL FOR TOP MEMES LADS

I am building a great space wall and the greens will pay for it

poo jabber

A homosexual male. Commonly heard in Australia and New Zealand

Me and my mates beat up a dirty, little poo jabber because he was a dirty, little poo jabber.

#fag #gay #nancy boy #poo pusher #fairy #poof #OP

It's hot here in San Fran,
I am thinking of head'in to Yellowstone!

Frankly they deserve it at this point. Who cares.

>almost
k

>ALMOST ERUPTING!!
How does a volcano almost erupt?

>implying anyone on this Cambodian rice breeding forum ever sees the sun

In 5 years

My numbers say a freak natural event redirects most of the destruction to California and also Hillary gets hit by a small rock launched over a great distance

So this is how California dies... with thunderous applause.

die pig americans

What's this sun shit?
I'm unfamiliar with what the sun really is, I've been told it's some magical light bulb that floats above my roof.

you big fat liar.

Rawling for you're a faggot.

>zerohedge.com/news
>.zerohedge.

>56565
good enough

is this the original blade runner?

I'm not seeing this on my earthquake sites or on ATS.
I kinda think Juan de Fuca will go off (& maybe unzip both ways) before Yellowstone does.

Czeched

fuck off shill faggot

Good, Sup Forums will be more clean when Amerifats die from their retarded volcano. Also can't wait for the really long winter it will make Australia prosper. I want the volcano to erupt as soon as possible.