Itachi and Shisui were the only good Uchihas. Every other Uchiha was a whiny, edgy faggot

Itachi and Shisui were the only good Uchihas. Every other Uchiha was a whiny, edgy faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oi0UNXOy5SY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off narutards

>Itachi
No
>Shisui
Kinda. He was never given enough panel time to become shit.

What about Sarada?

but Itachi is a Mary sue though

>Who is Kagami?

Okay, I asked in the other thread but got no answers.

What does Itachi/Sasuke do in the Uchiha lair? Is there any episodes where the lair is important? Is there ever an episode where Itachi thinks about repopulating his clan?

Irrelevant, that's who.

How, because was a child prodigy? It's not like that made him super-sexy-kawaii or some gay shit. Because he was a child prodigy, ninjutsu was drilled into him and he was forced to become an instrument of war as a teenager.

>Hokage candidate
>Only Uchiha Tobirama liked
Try again.

Obito was the best Uchiha.

The only good Uchiha is a dead Uchiha.

He was a shit Uchiha. A whiny edgelorf that decided to end the world because the girl he like (who didn't even like him back) died. I liked Obito before the reveal that he was Tobi, back when we thought he actually died saving Kakashi.

This

This. She is clearly the best Uchiha.

She is also the only reason i am interested in Boruto manga.

>Itachi. Good.
Psychologically scarred his own brother for no reason at all.

Rather than good, Itachi is the second least shitty Uchiha, with Shisui clearly being the best.

Opps I forgot about Shisui's father, so that drops Itachi to third least shitty Uchiha.

There was a reason behind it. He needed to make Sasuke hate him so he'd have the motivation to kill him and become the hero that killed the traitor of the Uchiha and avenged the Uchiha clan. If Itachi's plan had worked, Sasuke would've returned to the village celebrated, and the Leaf village would've been none the wiser. (Aside from Danzo and a select few others.) Obviously, Obito got in the way of Itachi's plan.

Except he even admitted before he died again that if he had just talked to Sasuke about all that shit instead of mentally torturing him like a faggot, things wouldn't have gone so badly.

Well, yeah, his plan had a lot of risk involved and wasn't perfect by any means, but that doesn't mean he did it for no reason. He definitely had a reason to do it.

obito was the coolest guy

Those Uchiha genes were starting to activate, though. Thankfully Lord Seventh and his headpats solved it.

they kill the salad in the boruto manga

youtube.com/watch?v=oi0UNXOy5SY&feature=youtu.be

Daily reminder that Sasuke cried like 3 times in the entire 10+ year manga time.
Two times because of his family's death.

Meanwhile you got Naruto crying like a bitch 5-8 times.

lol

Sarada x Naruto hentai is great and all, but I'm real choked about the quality of Boruto manga being so shit I can't get hyped for the real story anymore.