Bleach

Who's your favorite super side character?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1il2f
imgur.com/a/LTP3u
imgur.com/a/D7FAw
imgur.com/a/unnlt
imgur.com/a/Tcnej
imgur.com/a/AnjpN
imgur.com/a/VmsNj
imgur.com/a/QgGHc
youtube.com/watch?v=4_iabqh1zhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Urahara best boyo

Second for Orihime is shit

Aizen.

we will never learn how or why ichigo started hanging with a milf

Ichigo likes being dominated by older women.

Sad as it is that she's reached such a point.

Bleach GT with Tatsuki as MC with Ichigo's sisters as main secondaries when?

You are now aware that Yammy outlasted Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Nnoitra, Starrk, Tousen, AND AIZEN.

You do know that he died while he laying down on the ground next to the dog right?

Probably the other way around. It would be about them trying to rescue Ichigo from Soul Society. Karin would be a Shinigami and Yuzu a Quincy. There would probably be a few jokes about Yuzu's obsession with Ichigo.

I'm sorry you feel this way, user.

TAT

SUKI

Instead of
>"Kurosaki-kun!"
the new manga is littered with constant
>"Ichi-nii!"
...I wouldn't hate it.

imgur.com/a/1il2f
imgur.com/a/LTP3u
imgur.com/a/D7FAw
imgur.com/a/unnlt
imgur.com/a/Tcnej
imgur.com/a/AnjpN
imgur.com/a/VmsNj
imgur.com/a/QgGHc

>soon

Ichigo

>"~~Nii"
Ew, I almost threw up.
Aniki is way cooler.

>it's her third lunch today

orihime is a literal landwhale

Whn Bleach ends next week (rushed asd fuck of coures) i will alwasy wonder what Kubo would have done if he had the time to make a propper ending.
Not necessarily a good one but an ending Kubo would be satisfied with.

There is alwasy going to be that little voice inside of me now that is gonna say "it could have been good in the end"
But who am i kidding
Kubo is probably gonna laugh all the way to the bank anyway, while never again making any other manga of note

If there's a flash forward to 10-20 years in the future, Orihime will be the new Anko.

Bleach entered it's final arc 4 years ago, fuck off with your rushed shit faggot stop being retarded.

>if he had the time to make a propper ending.
>if
He did have the time. He just wasted it because he's a bad writer.

It would probably be equally bad. Kubo has always been a hack. By the time we noticed this it was already too late to jump ship.

>Grimmjow
>AIZEN.
they survived the arc, user

Predictions for the End of Bleach:

>Yhwach: Oh noes, I ded
>Ichigo: I won!
>Ishida: Congratulations!
>Renji: Congratulations!
>Orihime: Congratulations!
>Chad: Congratulations!
>Pen-Pen: AWK AWK!
>Aizen: Congratulations!
>Ichigo: Thanks, I-wait, Aizen?!
>Aizen: Thanks to you, Ichigo, I was able to steal the full power of the Soul King. And now I finally have enough reiatsu to use my Bankai. When I use my Bankai, instead of controlling illusions, I control reality!
>Ichigo: WAIT-
>Aizen: BANKAI!

>Thank you for reading Bleach! Look forward to Kubo-sensei's next work!

>landwhale
It isn't 2011 anymore, user.

>10-20 years in the future, Orihime will be the new Anko.
No, she'll become Okusan.

man the harpoons will never get old

white whale
holy grail

Well sorry, but that's what Yuzu calls him.

>>Aizen: Thanks to you, Ichigo, I was able to steal the full power of the Soul King. And now I finally have enough reiatsu to use my Bankai. When I use my Bankai, instead of controlling illusions, I control reality!
>>Ichigo: WAIT-
>>Aizen: BANKAI!
>Someone wakes up in a daze
>it's aizen sitting at a desk
>writing Bleach

DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE DEAR OKUSAN TO ORISHIT

I'm still mad that the time skip fdidnt bring about a fresh wave of doujins. So much good material. And Yuzu incest doujins would have been amazing

the series was ded by then

You do know that they are pretty much the same character, right? That's how Orihime be when she ends up with her darling.

If Gigi and Bami couldn't revive the doujin market nothing can. Unless their scenes get ever animated without censors.

As much as I used to think Shonen Jump screwed him over I can't help but see that it's Kubo own fault bleach is ending in this manner. He wasted his time on fights and side characters that didn't matter in the long run while neglecting the stuff he should be focusing on to the side line until he realize that his deadline was approaching.

He had the time but made bad decisions on how he used it.

*Bambi

See

>ten chapters on Mayuri and Nemu versus a giant hand
>ten chapters on Shunsui and Nanao versus a giant chicken
>ten chapters on the popular but irrelevant captains versus a giant... giant

Dammit, Kubo.

Only a few more days till ichihime is canon. Feels fucking good man.

I can only be Kubo'd one more time next week.

Shits going be fucked up

This is Kubo user, don't get your hopes up.

It's just bait. Nobody sane expects Ichihime to be canonized next chapter.

I got bored with all those fights because I already knew it came down to who pulls out the biggest asspulls to win. I already knew the villains were always going to lose because they are villains. It was just wasted panels on stuff we already knew the end result would be.

I can't wait to see Orihime at her happiest moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_iabqh1zhA

I miss the ending skits.

so is Chizuru and Tatsuki "Oka-san's friends" that she talks about all the embarrassing sex shit with

Doujinshi market is usually influenced more by anime than manga.

If the Thousand Year Blood War were to get an OVA, we might see a slight upswing...

She's adorable. She'd be the best wife.
Tatsuki would be a good teacher while Chizuru would be the more practical one.

Yet bleach is next chapter and instead of showing us bankais we've been waiting for years to see, answering certain storylines and giving characters like rukia/ryuken/isshin more important roles, he was giving us fucking scenes like this.

>he was giving us fucking scenes like this.
Only to rip it away from you and make sure Ichigo gets the worst ending.

>I can't wait to see Orihime at her happiest moment.
I KNOW.

Chad

>Only to rip it away from you and make sure Ichigo gets the worst ending.
Good luck this dealing this upcoming next.

the dog is pretty cute

Poor Chad, he did nothing.

Everyone wanted to see the Hollow again. And most of the anticipated Bankais were shown. Kubo also managed to answer most question unrelated to the Soul King. Unfortunately, the ones about the Soul King are the most important ones. But for all we know, that could be answered in the last chapter. The issue of the Soul King has to be adressed in some way.

>implying
He was just sleeping. Who do you think is freeing the sand nigress right now?

Such a sad ending. Poor pup.

Le Ebin Ruseman

>while never again making any other manga of note
He's still doing Tokyo Ghoul tho.

And when Kubo doesn't make IchiHime canon next chapter, you can whine about him wasting all that space on scenes like that.

He didn't even get a fucking fight this arc

Literally.

>And most of the anticipated Bankais were shown.
Have you been on any bleach forum lately? Hell, have you seen the previous few threads on here? So much is going to be left unanswered and majority of fans are pissed.

You may be content with how everythings been going, but majority of fanbase has not.

he fought some statues

>And when Kubo doesn't make IchiHime canon next chapter
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

This was actually pretty great symbolically.

Yeah but we didn't get to see it

>And when Kubo doesn't make IchiHime canon next chapter, you can whine about him wasting all that space on scenes like that.
It's either ichihime or no pairing.

I won't complain. I'll be glad that in the few final chapters he gave us scenes like that. I love how the first thing Ichigo did was reassure her.

You know what's gonna happen user.

Chad is a really cool character, his design and his personality are great. I fucking hate Kubo and JUMP.

Just because he's not a bishonen he doesn't get the spotlight, that was lazy man. I mean you don't even need to THINK too much about his powers

>Hey Chad needs to power up and beat a sternritter, what can I give him?
>Oh I know, let's make more of him a hollow!

THAT'S FUCKING IT, NOTHING MORE WAS NEEDED, YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED AN ASSPULL TO MAKE HIM GO FULL HOLLOW, JUST SAY THAT HE LOSES HIS MIND OR SOME SHIT SO HE NEVER TRANSFORMS.

So mad

Ywach canonized Ichihime several chapters ago, retard

Behold the argument of the Ichihime shitposters after Kubo delivers nothing for them next week.

>And most of the anticipated Bankais were shown
yeah, I loved Yourichi, Aizen, Shinji and Isshin bankais

And you won't get more than that, ______EVER______

The majority of the unaswered questions are related to the Soul King. And the most anticipated Bankai were Urahara's, Shunsui's and Yamamoto's. It would be nice if we had seen Hisagi getting a fight or using Bankai, but that wasn't really nessecary.

>The majority of the unaswered questions are related to the Soul King. And the most anticipated Bankai were Urahara's, Shunsui's and Yamamoto's. It would be nice if we had seen Hisagi getting a fight or using Bankai, but that wasn't really nessecary.
You're fucking with me right?

amazing argument

>And the most anticipated Bankai were Urahara's, Shunsui's and Yamamoto's
I'm pretty sure Aizen and Isshin bankais were the most anticipated, since ever.

Next chapter is the ultimate Kubo.
No panels, no art.
Just Kubo explaining all unanswered questions for 18 pages.

Kubo got no time for pairings when he literally has to wrap up everything in 1 chapter in 18 or 19 pages.

Final chapter will be Full of splash pages with only high detailed backgrounds and no characters or dialogue

>kubo starts a new series completely unrelated to bleach
>hundred or so chapters in one of the panels looks like shattered glass
>aizen appears
>bleach shippuden: second gear: reborn: redux vol 2: deicide 29 the heart edition

all according to keikaku

>Wow we finally defeated Yhwach!
>everyone happy and smiling relieved
>shots of their fucking faces
>some retarded emotional quote in the background
>end
Wow he doesn't even has to answer a single question.

Good question.

explain
>Chad died fighting the statues before they got absorbed

I would've liked a panel of karakura kids taking a group pic after graduating. We'll be able to see tatsuki and co that way.

Post Ichigo and Orihime please

No.

Calling it right now Bach is too powerful to be defeated so Hell intervenes and drags him through the gates.

>Calling it right now Bach is too powerful to be defeated so Hell intervenes and drags him through the gates.

Sure, why not.

I'll post just one because Orihime is cute.

Hey. Even Renji couldn't fuck up being comatose inside a crystal.

With his powers, but they were taken away, were they not? It's not made clear. To begin with, perhaps the Soul King doesn't need to be strong. Perhaps the power comes from being the lynchpin, having everything flow through you.

I can see it. Hell's probably been waiting for this guy to die forever.

>Implying Yhwach won't take over Hell when he gets there.

Nice.

>He's still doing Tokyo Ghoul tho.
What?