The Boy Scouts will now allow girls to join their ranks

More libtard bullshit:

>Today, the Boy Scouts of America Board of Directors unanimously approved to welcome girls into its iconic Cub Scout program and to deliver a Scouting program for older girls that will enable them to advance and earn the highest rank of Eagle Scout. The historic decision comes after years of receiving requests from families and girls, the organization evaluated the results of numerous research efforts, gaining input from current members and leaders, as well as parents and girls who’ve never been involved in Scouting – to understand how to offer families an important additional choice in meeting the character development needs of all their children.
>“This decision is true to the BSA’s mission and core values outlined in the Scout Oath and Law. The values of Scouting – trustworthy, loyal, helpful, kind, brave and reverent, for example – are important for both young men and women,” said Michael Surbaugh, the BSA’s Chief Scout Executive. “We believe it is critical to evolve how our programs meet the needs of families interested in positive and lifelong experiences for their children. We strive to bring what our organization does best – developing character and leadership for young people – to as many families and youth as possible as we help shape the next generation of leaders.”

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/11/The-Boy-Scouts-Of-America-Expands-Programs-To-Welcome-Girls-From-Cub-Scouts-To-Highest-Rank-Of-Eagle-Scout

scoutingnewsroom.org/press-releases/bsa-expands-programs-welcome-girls-cub-scouts-highest-rank-eagle-scout/

Other urls found in this thread:

traillifeusa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can somebody educate my ass on what do Boy Scouts even do and why are they needed?

How long before gender studies and tolerance badges?

look you retard, maybe you weren't in the scouting program as a youth but girls were already allowed in their own troops as venture scouts and could go to the summer camps and jamborees. literally nothing is changing except now those same women venture scouts can now get the eagle rank. the troops are always going to be separated by sex.

It's supposed to be a way for parents to drag their lazy/no friends having kid into the outdoors so they can build character but the left has taken a big shit all over it.

>The Boy Scouts of America provides the nation’s foremost youth program of character development and values-based leadership training, which helps young people be “Prepared. For Life.®”

They don't do anything anymore
they USED to (prior to 1970 at the latest) be a boys club analogous to the Hitler Youth, which I'm sure you'd be familiar with

>be a girl
>join the Boy Scouts instead of the Girl Scouts

They already allow transgender 'boys' in so pretty much everyone now has that badge by default even if not in physical form.

Checked.

>Be girlscouts
>Won't accept boys

Will merit badge, and rank requirements be 'adjusted' for the fairer sex?

By camping with Faggot scoutmasters

Does this mean the sandwich making badge will be anounced?

of courche

not really into this boyscouts thing
but i know they earn badges, so how about these "fair" badges for the new gender?
>menstruation badge
>blacked.com badge
>cleaning the kitchen badge
>paying the toll badge

But the girls scouts already exist?

I can't stand seeing this much intolerant bigotry on my Sup Forums.
One of these is going up your ass, make your choice

Checked but why did you have to say this? Now it's going to come true...

Girl scouts is literally a cookie selling (((business))).
Boy Scouts are pretty just for closet fags and literal autists

>blacked.com badge

Former eagle scout here. In my troop of about 30 kids from 13-17 years old, biggest thing we did was camping (about 20 times a year, mostly outdoors in tents, anywhere from 2 to 8 days). Also got badges for learning how to first aid, hike, make fire, learn shit, track, observe nature, etc. It was good, most important thing I took away was learning to deal with conflict, assert leadership, not be a total pussy, and how to tie a noose.

pic related. it's you

Can boys join the Girl Scouts?

>and how to tie a noose
Definitely important nowadays.

why is the world complete shit now?

>The Boy Scouts will now allow girls to join their ranks
wow, it's like the Scouting organization didn't already have 2 other groups they could have joined.
It's as if Varsity Scouts and Venture Scouts aren't real,

>50000

50,000 additional gender tolerance badges incoming.

Girls couldn't get Eagle Scout in either. Now Eagle Scout won't mean shit though anyway.

>Now Eagle Scout won't mean shit though anyway.
This exactly.

I respect an eagle scout. Just like seal training, women won't be able to compete. They will have to lower standards, and this reduces my overall respect.

If the current set of eagle scouts had any balls, they would speak up.

Yeah, now it will be worth 77% of what it used to be.

Not gonna lie, former Eagle Scout here. This is hilarious watching the Scouts crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let these girls get their merit badges

1. Is Girl Scouts allowing boys to join?
2. WHY?!?!??

Dont_call_it_a_grave.jpg

Press F for Faggots

If you're in BSA or an adult with sons send them to Trail Life USA.

traillifeusa.com/

>homosexual predator "leaders"
>now this

Based Andrew Jackson Council reporting in.

I don't think the plan is to "integrate" troops. Don't ya'll remember being in your tent on your monthly camp outs and wishing there was a girl in the tent with you? Remember how hard your dick got? So yeah. I don't think the plan is to integrate troops. The plan MUST be to have girl troops separate.

Why would girls want to join the BOYscouts? Isn't that literally what the girlscouts are for?

Fuck beat me to it.

And a new pasta is born.

if only there was a group for girls... like.... they could call it girls scouts and-

oh wait.

>Literal Girl Scouts

More leftist masturbation

Old North State Eagle Scout, here. From I gather the units are going to be male/female segregated, which is fine. Boys can't be boys when girls are around and just so for the girls. If they were integrated units I'd have a problem with it. Nothing good could come of boys and girls going out in the woods together when they're that young, if you catch my drift. That's not what the Scouts are about. Call me a prude but Scouts is about comradery and learning survival skills. Comradery can't be a thing when girls come into the equation. It becomes a competition for poon, even moreso when you're hormonally enraged teenagers.

wtf is the point of girl scouts?

>comradery and learning survival skills
Indeed. Also, leadership qualities of responsibility and civic engagement and service. I'm with you. I don't have a problem with this so long as the troops are segregated.

(((Someone))) has to sell those Girl Scout cookies. Which by the way are 10/10.

I agree. Girls serving in the Boy Scouts would be more prestigious than joining the Girl Scout cookie pushers. They're glorified child laborers.

You can segregate them all you want but you'll have girl scouts coming home preggers from the yearly summer camp everyone looks forward to

>cookie pushers
>child laborers
And I'm as guilty as the next guy. Every Spring I grab my Tagalongs and Savannah Smiles. I would be interested in how we'd come to accommodate girls though.

will boys be allowed to join the girl scouts

I am sure this has nothing to do with LDS pulling back support since gay leaders were allowed and a declining membership. When will traditional organizations learn that by selling out your base everyone leaves you.

What's the consensus on this? Good successor to the liberalized scouting program?

>will boys be allowed to join the girl scouts
inb4 transgender "girls" in the girl scouts

This. The reason why the BSA is floundering is because there is no standard for conditioning or discipline anymore. Most of the scout units these days are pudgy little pussywillows who couldn't do sports.

DelMarVa Eagle Scout here, I've always had a soft spot for the Boy Scouts as they had helped me become the man I am now. As you've said, the Scouts promote comradery, learning survival skills. However, my gripe is that now that the BSA will be welcoming girls into the organization, then what's the point for the Girl Scouts? Does this mean that the BSA will be lowering the standards of acquiring the Eagle rank? Do they have to draft out new standards for girls and risk being labeled as sexists? Will scout camps be integrated or will the BSA guild new segregated camps for girls? Or will they partner up with the Girl Scouts to provide camping experiences for the girls?

Personally, so long as the sexes remain separate and they rename the BSA into the Scouts of America now that the Girl Scouts of America is made irrelevant, I'll be... mixed about this. Once you bring pussy in the same age group of the boy scouts and they'll be swarming all over the new girls in hopes of wooing them. One of the scouts gets all too close to them and legal shitstorm ensues. This whole move feels like a legal disaster in the works.

>inb4 transgender "girls" in the girl scouts
this would be the end of cookie dynasty

They're pretty hardcore on the religious side but I do think they are trying to work things out on that side. For awhile not even Catholics could join but they seemed to have fixed that. Not sure if the Mormon ban is still there since Trail Life requires a belief in the trinity. Otherwise a solid program and the SPLC hates their founder which is a bonus.

Who /bush era/ eagle? I envy new eagles, theyll get trumps sig