Is this the end of Sup Forums?

Is this the end of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/fotostrecke/photo-gallery-treasures-of-the-anne-frank-family-fotostrecke-79256-11.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death Camp? No such thing

>Restored
Besides, if the prisoner was in a "Death camp" who the fuck were they writing to?

>he wrote a lettah(in jew)

yeah pen and papah(in jew) were readily available in death camps

thes fucking schlomos have no shame.

So meny juus dyed. Sad.
They shud be our rulers nao becuz they was kill
FFFFFFFF

Thank goodness he had the free time and resources to write letters while being jacked off to death on a roller coaster to the oven

Yes Goyim feel guilty for things that you didn't do that happened 100 years ago let us control everything about your lives because of it!

K

'Dear Hershel i am writing to you from the gas chambers of Auschwitz, the conditions here are dire they don't feed us , they beat us day and night , they feed our babies to dogs, they use our bodies to fuel fires. i will be dead soon, as i have mentioned i am writing this from inside the gas chamber, i know what you are thinking, oh the humanity, but my dearest Hershel the true crime here is the cost of these stamps i am using to mail to this letter. i wish i could write a longer letter to you but the nazi mail man is going to be here any moment to collect our letters before they gas us with Zyklon B

love sheckelstine moneyberg

p.s.

we better get israel after this war, with billions of dollars in international handouts'

nice numbahs(in jew)

this literally turns 666 upside down.

>(((restored)))
Oy gevalt! They gassed us again taday. It was a miracle that we all survioved! These Nazis are such a bunch of schlemiels they can't even woik their own diesel engines! Ha Ha!

>the true crime here is the cost of these stamps
Gave me a good chuckle

>no food
>allowed writing goods and paper

Yeah ok

>restored
In other words, newly produced

Where did he even get the pen, ink and paper ?
Was this before being launched into the gas chambers?
Or after being made into a lampshade after he was fapped to death.

the antisemite numbers must be approaching 50% in this country... they are freaking the fuck out.

Honestly, whatever. The only reason I even consider this an open question is because it's illegal to question it in Germany. Government-mandated truths are always presumptively false because laws cannot change reality.

Somebody probably wrote it in pencil on a piece of A4 paper, burnt the edges and dipped it in coffee like we used to do in primary school to make old looking documents for projects.

He wrote the message with the ashes of his friends charred corpse all the while inhaling deadly amounts of gas.

What a hirrible fate, but gladly the message could now be recovered after all this time with modern csi miami investigation technologies.

dear rabbi I hope this letter finds you well though I know no one will find this ever I am now in my fifth death camp and I fear this is the end of the line for me

Oh but it wasn't the end of the line for this poor author. He was gassed and cremated on three consecutive occasions after ballpoint-penning this letter

And after that they fused his earthly remains into a bar of soap. What a heartwrenching story.

>restored
>they were burnt without the use of fuel, because of the fat they have
Mfw. It's true that there was a mail service at Auschwitz though. For instance, Otto Frank wrote to his mother in Switzerland from Auschwitz.

spiegel.de/fotostrecke/photo-gallery-treasures-of-the-anne-frank-family-fotostrecke-79256-11.html

And then they washed every jews mouth with that soap.

Truly terrifying.

Jews have no fucking clue of the phrase quit while you're a head. Its quite unbelievable.

Pen pal silly

You're alright leaf

(((Restored)))

Slow news day?

>gawker
Fake news about fake genocide

I wonder if they got him with the masturbation machine

I really lioke how every few months they "discover" new """""evidence""""" that was previously unknown for the last 80 years. I mean its not like the allies went through every captured document with a fine tooth comb for the war crime trials or anything. Like how they """found""" evidence Hitler had a small dick. Jesus its like they are just seeing how far they can go till everyone calls bullshit,

>life at death camp
What did he mean by this?

You'd think the horrifying conditions of the camps would have provoked more prisoners into rising up but no.

they lie they are a lie.

They've really been ramping up the guilt lately.

I thought her grandparents were dead by the time WW2 happened

How so? If it turns out the holocaust was real after all, I'd imagine a boardwide celebration.

>but the jews were the only group targeted by hitlers final solution
so even among victims the jews are special

what a disgusting group of people

The narrative makes me laugh nowadays
>If it happened today, would you ...?
>I'D POUR THE ZYKLON DOWN THE HATCH

This. Holohaox is played out. They should let that cash cow naturally die out and gradually move on instead of doubling down...its going to blow up in their face