JUST ABOUT FUCKING DONE

I held out for SO FUCKING LONG Sup Forums
I've been around since this place was called /new/ and I'd never actually felt it
>oh Sup Forums is just too quick to see patterns when they aren't really there
>oh Sup Forums is just being edgy
>oh Sup Forums just has a few loud lunatics
>oh Barbara Spectre is just an idiot who likes to run her mouth
Then I looked up "terror management theory"
You know, the idea that all cultures are just distractions from death, nothing more, nothing meaningful in them. Your nation and people are illusions lol just smoke lots of weed. You'll never fucking guess who came up with that idea.
>Jeff Greenberg
>Sheldon Solomon
>Tom Pyszczynski
Just once. Just fucking ONCE can it PLEASE not be them?
I'm actually upset.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=TaRWgfS8_b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't know how bad it is.

I have started to laugh maniacally like that bit in Breaking Bad where he finds out she gave the money to Ted

might as well just give up and read Culture of Critique

Don't let it drive you insane, brother. Let it strengthen your resolve against their agenda.

It can't be unseen. Try not to keep a defeatist attitude, op. As long as there are others like us who know, there's still hope

"You'll never fucking guess who came up with that idea."

Diogenes of Synope when discussing Typhos (smoke) that clouds the real world until you practice atyphia.

I mean GODDAMN YIDS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Really spins my wheels

I'm just one man. What can I do against a cult of money hungry kikes?

So you can be hit over the head with reality for years and deny it but then some obscure bullshit theory that has almost no relevance to anything is what convinces you that Jews are a cancer? You must be a brainlet.

Friendly reminder pic related is gone and will never come back.

The saddest words of tongue and pen, "Pol was right again."

kikes are just scapegoats. the real masters of this world will sacrifice them when it's time for the new world order and you idiots will all cheer

Inform others with intelligent conversation and proof. Don't just shout "IT'S THE KIKES!"
One man can do more than you think.

ugly kike

What? Fuck you. Is a bit boyish though

Diogenes was one guy living in a giant jar, saying shit to activate people's almonds. Cynicism is not the same as taking the total rejection of anything beyond your own sensory pleasure and wrapping it up in psychological jargon to overwhelm the minds of normies. These people are all tenured professors of psychology.
Even the name "terror management theory" is a massive lie. It's not a theory, it's a hypothesis. At best.
You could also call it wild speculation.

I want to believe

i will cheer for sure. i hope you are right.

Y'all are fucking crazy.

>You know, the idea that all cultures are just distractions from death, nothing more, nothing meaningful in them. Your nation and people are illusions
Isn't this right, though?

> all cultures are just distractions from death, nothing more, nothing meaningful in them
>the whineiest, most defeatist, most postmodern horsshit you could come up with
it's as if they want people to suffer and die without hope, in nihilism and defeat, having accomplished nothing
sad

Did you know Ireland has an IQ of 92? One of the lowest in Europe.

Why is that?

Simmer down, Mable. You're foggin up the windows.

Well nearly everyone who wasn't a farmer left after you beady-eyed shits ruined the place

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS. INTERLINK

Because they are one of the only European countries to Fluoridate their water supply.

Found the left leaning atheist.

Why not just kill yourself then?

Oh I see. Blaming it on the ol' brain drain theory. That's good to know. Not racial then? Aren't you guys Portuguese rape babies? I noticed they had a similar average IQ.

I don't think myself nor my working class northern family had anything to do with ruining your country.

CELLS

Be in this world, not of this world.

Top kek

Take it easy friendo, its just a coincidence afterall.

CELLS INTERLINKED CELLS INTERLINKED CELLS INTERLINKED

I Turned myself into a faggot morty!
>faggot riiiick

>nothing meaningful in them.

On whose authority? Why do people entertain these bad reductive theories that waste time? A culture is meaningful in terms of encouraging cooperation between individuals. That cooperation can lead to great things which will ad value and pride to your culture or people.

The jews just showed up. Where angry they weren't as successful or attractive as europeans and pushed to cheapen and destroy every chance they got.

Now our countries are dystopian nightmares full of niggers, run by jewish central banks, and the soul and unity of our countries and people have been bleed dry by a bunch of kikes with resentment and ugly ideas.

We are fast approaching social instability in the west. The crimes that have been foisted upon white people intellectually and spiritually are the biggest crimes they faggots have committed. I don't give a fuck about the money. They can have it all. But they came for your culture. They came for your country. They came for you family. The minds of your sons and daughters.

Don't ever forget this. Don't ever let the truth of this pass beyond you. No matter how pressured or guilted or maligned.

>Jeff Greenberg
>Sheldon Solomon
>Tom Pyszczynski

Are from the same fucking line of con-artist that have divided your countries, put them all in debt, and ruined your peoples future.

Irish brain drain for 300 years plus importing mudskins is a 1-2 punch of retardation.

>thinking money is anything greater than a means to an end for them

Some trivia for you:
those phrases K repeats are from a poem by his favorite author.

A system of cells interlinked within
Cells interlinked within cells interlinked
Within one stem. And dreadfully distinct
Against the dark, a tall white fountain played.

Would be the absolute best time line.
The keks would be heard for eternity.

Because I don't want to?

>all cultures are just distractions from death
I've always had a problem with this. Many cultures openly embrace death. Also, if this theory is true, than it means a hypothetical immortal being would just do nothing all day; which seems unrealistic.

Too weak to find meaning in life. Too weak to end it.

Spotted the jew.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die

>all cultures are just distractions from death

First of all

>are just

No. They facilitate far more than a distraction from death. This idea is inherently false. Culture is not simply busy work to distract from death. I'd accept it as a humorous observation, but as a really theory? Give me a fucking break kikes.

Diogenes rejected the idea of pursuing personal pleasure. So not quite, but it is a good point.

what's that barcode

stop it

oy vey

Deep down we all know what has to be done

The Jew hates anything western. Kevin Macdonald has got them figured out, check out his interview on Youtube or read the Culture of Critique.

Here's a Jew proposing racemixing the Germanic race out of existence in 1944

Father of the EU

>Gregor Gysi: “Every year more native Germans die than there are born, this is very fortunate”
youtube.com/watch?v=TaRWgfS8_b0