What a fucking moron

What a fucking moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God forbid he calls out media conglomerates who sell "fair and balanced" truths to stupid people.

He's got a point. When you are the provider of news to the entire nation you have a moral responsibility to present all aspects of the stories so the public can make informed decisions/opinions about the current state of the nation. Choosing to only present things that enforce a specific political agenda is just plain irresponsible because it misleads the public.

Never thought i'd love another man, but here we are.

based

this

he better fucking destroy CNN

>Choosing to only present things that enforce a specific political agenda
Many such cases!

This deranged, half-senile, orange ape is an embarrassment to the United States of America. It's sad that it has come to this, but hopefully this massive de-legitimization of the Presidency will make those on Left and Right think twice about giving it more power.

And yet right wing retards are silent when their god emperor threatens tyrannical measures.

he's not a fascist, just a moron.

not an argument. modern media and journalism is in the gutter. he said nothing remotely moronic.
>1 post by this id
kys

This. President's just using his first amendment to let the people know what crock of shit the news is today

I'm sick of you leftists. All of you shills and your propagandist masters should all be killed.

Mainstream media projecting itself as unbiased when in reality it is extremely politically motivated is a threat to civility when the majority of the populace and target market are easily manipulated and distracted, led down a path. Also the consistent defence of Islam while it essentially takes over the west is akin to being complicit, a tool of a demographic wanting to usurp. Sincerely start worrying about "news" organisations and propagandists getting murdered. They are the main force fucking up western society, no doubt there will be enough 'crazies' to hold them accountable.

So taking away a license or punishing them in some official, benign way is preferable.

Have a nice day

>Muh first amendment

What a fucking nigger.

Cant wait till bernie sends breibart faggots to the gulag thanks to trump setting this precedent

what part of God Emperor did you not understand, fag. You and your sacred cows shall all be eliminated.
>sage

you got insider info you want to share showing this is not true? Did you know that the gov made it legal for newsy types to broadcast propaganda in 2013?

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

Interested in your thoughts on this.

>what part of God Emperor did you not understand

The very fact that you will bow down to another man tells me all I need to know about you. Sad

Your only argument against Trump are insults and false information.

He's a real human being. He doesn't feel like a fake public figure that just wants positive publicity and votes. Why do politics have to be so prim and proper, why does everything have to be so PC? Why can't we, as human beings, do what we want? Why must we police eachothers thoughts and views?

The point of this tweet is to question the legitimacy of news. And when you are supposed to be delivering the news to the whole world, it's your RESPONSIBILITY to be balanced and provide a fair point. In my opinion, they shouldn't be allowed to give their opinions, they should be allowed to say "This happened." and leave it at that, let the people make their choices on how to feel about things. Stop forcing them to believe in a bunch of negative things about a president just because they're not from the same political ideology. News corporations need to learn. Even the far right ones.

>Not realizing a country is a collective society where everyone must work together and functions best under a leader

>coming from someone who's country bows down to literally everyone

He's baiting so hard right now
>something is habbening

DRUMPF IS LE DUPID.....that's it. that's my argument.

It's a symptom of his illnesses:
extreme present hedonist
sociopath
malignant narcissist
hypomanic
delusional disorder
cognitively impaired

using public infrastructure to push fake news and political propaganda should definitely be challenged. trump is a hero!

>1 post by this ID

>his base is people who consume InfoWars

Pot, meet kettle.

Is this even controversial? Everyone already believes this to some degree.

Who does Canada bow down to? What are you even talking about? You're an American, Your entire country was founded on the principle of keeping the government in check. Now you're supporting a government that wants to eliminate the free speech of the media? How do you rationalize that?

*What an honest man
>FTFY

hands off, mine

Trumpfags:

"What the fuck is the first Amendment, it's all about the second Amendment. . . ."

Yeah, what a fucking moron. How DARE the President of the United States use his First Amendment right to tell the press they're all nothing but a propaganda machine for their sponsors?!

>Oy Vey, our mass brainwashing and propaganda network! HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!

?

I think OP made this thread either as bait or because he's a never-Trump liberal and would call the President retarded for anything he said regardless of how objectively true or false it might be.

people aren't shitting on him for shitting on the media retard, their shitting on Trump because he wants to revoke their licenses and censor them just because they don't suck his cock.

>232 ((media executives)) control the information diet of 277 million Americans.

nah, they're spreading propanganda...and it's legal...but not cool. I don't like be lied to personally.

He's right. The media has a duty to be as fair and unbiased as possible because of their influence over the people. They couldn't be any farther from fair and unbiased in this age.

>their
>calling others retards

nah, they're shitting on Trump because he's threatening the corporate media's unified propaganda operation

>revoke their licenses and censor them
[Citation needed]
From what I see, it's a threat to start telling the truth like people want, that's all people want. He's not going to sit there and let them lie.

publication of falsehoods under the guise of "factual news" is against the rules.

the Onion and Huffington Post get away with this because they are satirical. CNN MSNBC and FOX can't and shouldn't.

You're just butthurt that he's President. The media doesn't only lie about Trump, they lie about damn near everything else just as much.

Do you guys have broadcasting licenses in the states? If our senators revoke Channel 7 Australia's license they're essentially forced to become online/newspaper only will go bankrupt in a year. Can our guy do the same?

I love that no matter what people do or say, Big Don always finds a way to make them even angrier.

Whether he is doing it on purpose or not the truth is that the angrier they are, the more they destroy themselves.

Revoking licences is not censorship. There are plenty of news sources that do not have licenses and none of them are considered 'censored'.

The current law: The Telecommunications Act of 1996, signed by Bill Clinton.

Sec. 203. Terms of Licenses
"renewal of such licenses may be granted from time to time...if the commission finds that public interest, convenience, and necessity would be served..."

does seditious fake news qualify?

It's sad when a tweet is suspiciously not completely retarded that I have to verify whether or not he actually wrote it. In fact, given the style and tone, I'm betting this is one tweet that was probably written by someone else

This might be a good point to make.
It's obviously in the public's interest to have more trustworthy sources for their news and arguably it is a necessity when you think about how much violence has happened because of the fake news but that would be harder to prove.

it's called freedom of speech, you communist faggot

>He doesn't check to see if it is real or not before posting
Just look up his Twitter, faggot. It's on there. Not everyone has to do everything for you all the time.

Leave it to the fucking leaf to talk about standing your ground. Top kek

I can't believe I let pol trick me into voting for this big orange buffoon. His twitter is an embarrassment to the entire country. Meanwhile, Hillary is a shining example of grace under fire. Fuck you pol. And fuck white people.

>He forgot that thousands of liberal faggots kneeled before Trump thinking it was somehow a form of protest

B8 rating: 8/8, nice b8 m8

The media does not have a duty to be "fair and unbiased," because if they were, then you'd be hearing about every single insignificant event that occurs, rather than just news. The problem lies with extreme consolidation and subversion more than a 'bias.'

After all, who are you to say if someone throwing litter on the street is not as important as a house burning down? What you find to be important or interesting is not the same as what I would, and so forth with more and more people. In other words, bias is inevitable so long as there as humans to hold them.

It's not just about what's covered, but how it's covered. It's painfully obvious they try to shit on somebody no matter what. Refer to pic related

AnCap would be the opposite of communion dipshit.

And if anything this law shows how the government violated the constitution by requiring a license to be qualify as free press