Marco rubio REEE's at richard spencer

Lol what a fag.

Always do the opposite of what cuckservatives say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAsVsyuAj0k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=yCv7Vaziylc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes right you know

Rubio is just mad because he lusts after Spencer everytime he catches a clip of him rallying in Charlottesville.

Marco's probably just pissed he isn't white enough to be in Spencer's entourage

>x craves publicity
>gives x publicity

checkmatenazis.bat

He's right but for all the wrong reasons

Are you actually expecting me to take that image seriously when you're removing the context from Richard Spencer's statement on Homosexuality?

Jesus Christ, I loathe the guy, but there are plenty of valid criticisms of him, no need to resort to Jewish tactics.

richard spencer's famous "homosexuality" quote is taken wildly out of context.

My thoughts exactly.

Good. Fuck Richard Spencer.

I'm not convinced Richard Spencer is a plant, but the idea should always be taken into consideration.

The kind of "lol we should rally behind X" herd mentality that /r/the_Donald blindly marches into is what is basically desired.

Wow it's so smart to have no leader, goys I mean g-guys stay disorganized

I'd like to dispel the fiction that Marco Rubio knows what he is talking about.

I wish i had a cotton farm so I could quit my job and go around making sophomoric Nietzsche speeches and get multiple US Senators to tweet at me

>Going after a literal nobody instead of doing more important shit

Ok little Marco

Good job Marco. Someone finally says it.

>nobody
>us sentators , US cities and towns are freaking the fuck out about spencer

wow maybe its because he is a threat to the system

I've never specifically hated someone as much as Richard Spencer before.

Shill.

so spencer thread?

in 8 days after he trashes shitlibs in the audience pol will love him again just like they did after texas A&M

Hes a threat to republican politicians including Drumpf

Hes /ourguy/ hopefully one of you neckbeards run someone else over and maybe we'll be able to get Miller out of the white house this time

Ive captured your post prediction.
When Sup Forums still refuses to embrace Spencer because of Zionism I will remind you.

What you do with that intelligence is up to you.

It's pretty funny that we're at a point where the only nationalist in the entire white house is one based Jew

>he is a threat to republicans

You are right. None of the current cucks in office are doing their jobs.

but they wont be replaced by lesbians and POC like you think. They are going to be replaced by literal gun toting racists like roy moore

Wouldnt think Rubio actually knows who Spencer is

>zionism

Its just you morpheous.

Morpheus pls go

republicans are terrified of the alt right because their base agrees with them.

>implying

Yup and because all the candidates that will be endorsed by Steve Bannon will win in 2018.

(((bannon)))

are you all jews or just white people cucking for israel because of religion?

I am sure you'd be utterly in love if a libcuck got to come to your town every week and make your town pay millions so they can advertise their agenda. Universities and towns shouldn't be forced to pay millions to host these people they don't want there in the first place.

I ain't cucking for shit he's got more Trump policies then Trump does, being honest about the JQ is still not considered acceptable, fyi.

>i want a secure homeland for white people

I agree with him.

You think black IQ is environmental. You are a fake White nationalist

this. too bad dicky is a welfare baby and doesnt understand the working man's blues.

>being honest about the JQ is still not considered acceptable
>and therefore we must cuck for based Israel
youre a cuck.

>only commenting on the first half of his statement
do you also agree Jews deserve their own homeland? please say yes so i can rekt you fagget.

>universities and towns shouldnt be forced to pay for security

the supreme court has already decided they have to. You can thank the violent radical left for creating marxist mobs who set shit on fire when speakers they dont like show up

Freedom of speech doesnt exist in this country if the boot of the state isnt on the throat of every police department in the country to protect it

Spencer is pretty aware of the JQ if you listen to his podcasts, but the analogy between white nationalism and zionism is an effective one for dealing with low information white people who are pre-disposed to like Israel

Kek marco is 100% right

Morpheus we've already established that you're an autistic retard that thinks Israel is going to militarily occupy the United States.

It's time to stop posting.

is robotio even White?

what is he doing in our countries?

does barack bama really know exectly what he is doings x 5?

only good thing that faggot styx ever did
youtube.com/watch?v=lAsVsyuAj0k

>moving goal posts

I support a homeland for white people and so does richard spencer.

You cannot under any circumstances change this fact. So you focus on irrelevant shit like israel who historically has had nothing to do with the shit we are dealing with. The jews attacking us now are athiest reform jews from LA , new york , and chigago. Not mossad and tel aviv

Little Marco is right.

faggot

Sometimes I wonder if moarpheus is just a normal guy

Repubs play to not lose. They never play to win. Fuck republicans.

>the analogy between white nationalism and zionism is an effective one for dealing with low information white people who are pre-disposed to like Israel
people are pre-disposed to like Israel because of Israeli shilling. if the people knew what Israel is doing they would cease their support. isnt this true? so why doesnt Spencer expose Israel instead of furthering the lie that Israel is based and our greatest ally?

>israel occupies our society
>media
>hollywood
>religion
>banks
>but they will not infiltrate us militarily
i agree. israel is and will always be too weak. but Communist China and Russia working on behalf of Israel? not so weak.

Why must you support Israel as an ethno-state just to want one for white people when Israel is behind white genocide? explain.

>500k
>millions
Kill yourself faggot

>STOP GIVING SPENCER ATTENTION
>NOW ALLOW ME TO CALL ATTENTION TO HIM
ummmm

hai gais, any recommends for discreet homo foam parties?

oh wow, I need some water

Both of them are such jewy fags
Just fuck already

What's your solution then? All viable conservative politicians are pro-israel, soon calling them out will be acceptable, but not in 2018.

Can you name a single successful movement in history without clear leadership?

The fact that senators are starting to freak out about spencer is starting to make me respect him more

Didn't that faggot get killed in that gay nightclub.

>Refuse to shake his hand. Voters love it when a little tiny fella looks really petty.

I'd say there's a difference between considering Israel an ally in the region and being full-blown cucks
Something really needs to be done about the Jewish lobbyists

The actual way to combat this Alinsky tactic is to continue to follow that leader. You fragmenting away from him is exactly what that tactic is supposed to do.

>All viable conservative politicians are pro-israel
Which is the majority and which the minority?

>We the People
>Our Elected Representatives?

The People are many. What the People want is what they will be given, and any representative who disagrees with the majority is automatically disqualified by the same. The only solution to the JQ this stage in the game is simply making everyday people aware of the JQ. Expose the diaspora AND Israel using memes and outreach. Dont think it'll work? I guess thats why CIA, Hillary and everyone else invests millions to sway public opinion on social media? We need to become our own "DEEP STATE."

But Sup Forums does it for free.

>I dont know what decentralized movements are or how they operate
Before Soros, Anonymous worked as a decentralized movement. Not leaderless but leader-FULL. You dont need a single leader because such a one is a single point of failure which brings down the entire movement.

He a closeted fag Jew puppet. Not surprised.

Sup Forums has no leaders.
it does not take a leader for us to expose Israel.

poor roboto, has he recharged in time to push amnesty and gun control?

I think so, who can be against such antics

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Roboto and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Toboto's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Roboto & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Toboto's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Roboto& Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Sup Forums doesn't need a leader but the movement outside the internet does.

Fuck spencer
He jumped on the bandwagon and tried to claim he started the movement
Fuck that guy

>but the movement outside the internet does.
Why?

Hi pol, daily reminder mulattoes, persians and jews are welcome in our white ethnostate
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

wolfpack needs an alpha

not this pudgy closet queer questionable jew

He's also HIGHLY critical of Israel's foreign policy

And critical of the influence of Jews on our domestic policy

Admittedly he doesn't exactly come out and name the ZOG in his public talks.

I dunno, I think the JQ is actually one of the areas he does well on, I could see them being somewhat effective on zio-cons I know, who are very stubborn on this subject. They'd dismiss Anglin entirely, without ever questioning their views.

I think Spencer is actually worse on the really easy and basic facts about niggers and so on, he gets too philosophical, misses really basic arguments.

Listen, friends:

You are anons.
You are not politicians.
You do not have political power.
You are not CIA or police.
You do not have legal power.
YOU DO NOT HAVE LEGAL OR GOVERNMENTAL POWER.
But you are not powerless.
You are all members of society.
You can, through memetics, influence society.
And through influence, re-shape it.
We do not need leaders for this.
We only need a few based anons to make suggestions.

Our elected representatives are our leaders.
Trump...is our leader. I don't care if you like him. he is what we have. We will either make the U.S. Government work for us or it will work against us. Playing high school drama games with ecelebs and movement in-fighting...ANTIFA VS. Altright.. is a JEWISH TRICK TO DISTRACT YOU and PREVENT YOU FROM DOING WHAT I ADVISE.

We need only agree on principles and goals.
Then each of us can work to accomplish our goals.
Some may work alone, others within temporary groups.

true

Spencer's look at his last speech was good. He and his fan boys need to start wearing more of the Ivy League/dad cozy sweater with a button down underneath look. nice chinos or corduroy pants...nice pair of high-end chukkas or penny loafers. and personally, I'd ditch the shaved sides haircut.

we still talking about Spencer? ...
the zionist spencer..?

>two queens fighting
Pic related is their future

Just research to concept of leaderless resistance.

Even Richard Spencer wants you to function as a node in a leaderless resistance movement, his website posted a (mediocre) article about it.

Other people could be doing activism similar to IE across the country, without the need for a central leader coordinating them.

Fag vs. fag

>Other people could be doing activism similar to IE across the country
what has IE accomplished by not naming the Jew?

They've collected more then a few names for the FBI watch list. So they've accomplished that

lol

Fuck off Richard. Nobody regards you as anything other than a chubby unemployed low IQ (barely closeted) poof with below average speaking skills.

Go cruise for twinks somewhere else

HAHAHAH this is fucking great. Spencer is the real deal can't wait for the place to be fucking packed.

YOU RETARDS ARE AGREEING WITH FUCKING SPIC MARCO! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seems like we have seen an overall rise in awareness of racial issues among whites, but it's not clear to what extent IE demonstrations have played a role

The conservative whites I know are much more race realist now, but still hard to approach on the JQ.

They basically just say globalists or deep state instead of Jew, but fanatically reject the JQ while hating most individual Jews except some dumb conservative columnists and believing in a "deep state conspiracy"

All the fucking shills don't know what to do. Marco is part of the deep state yet hes attacking there supposed ASSET LOL fucking retards.

>when you realize anons prefer Marco Rubio over your Israel First shabbos goy

>Seems like we have seen an overall rise in awareness of racial issues among whites
dont you think flooding europe with non-white immigrants who rape the native white women is responsible for the rise of white nationalism?
>but still hard to approach on the JQ.
why? what issue are you guys having to deal with? every time i ask why no one touches the JQ they say its too hard. so whats the problem exactly?
>They basically just say globalists or deep state instead of Jew, but fanatically reject the JQ while hating most individual Jews except some dumb conservative columnists and believing in a "deep state conspiracy"
can you give one actual example of anyone refusing to acknowledge Israel is the Deep State?

You have a low IQ.

Marco Rubio is Israel first LOL hahahahahahaha MARCO RUBIO IS LITERALLY WHAT YOU FUCKING TARDS HATE. He is literally the deep state as well he hung around fucking John Mccain.

I'm fucking laughing my ass off at you retards. Stay mad cucks.

So Marco AND Spencer are Israel First shills?
So what you're saying is... Zionists are devouring themselves?

Good.

HAHAHAHA I'M SAYING IF SPENCER WAS SO JIZZRAEL FIRST THEY WOULDNT BE ATTACKING HIM SO MUCH. HHHHHHAHAHAHA

Spencer supports and promotes the Jewish State. Isn't this Zionism?

check these videos out for more clarity on Spencers reasons for saying the things he does straight from his mouth hole.

youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=yCv7Vaziylc

This is true, they are so mad because they are about to lose their jobs. They read their twitter feeds and they know where the energy is coming from. It's not coming for true conservatives, all the energy is on the side of the alt right.

I've watch all three of those already, user.
Spencer advocates Zionism because he wants white Zionism.
>If Jews can have an ethno-state (Israel) why can't white people?
But this argument is false from the start because it implies Jews can have their ethno-state. Jews use Israel to subvert and wreck every other nation in their pursuit of world dominion. Therefore, Jews do not deserve their own ethno-state while they maintain the capability of and desire for Internationalism. Japan is also an ethno-state, with the added bonus that the Japanese produce anime and not Globalism. So why shouldn't we use Japan as the reason for why whites can and should have an ethno-state while simultaneously repaying Israel and the diaspora in kind for what they've done?

Richard Spencer has the most punchable face I think I've ever seen.

God he sucks. He's literally giving the Left EXACTLY what they want. Stupid fucking tiki torches....if you can't tell Spencer is a plant then you are so inferior that you are not worth talking to.

holy shit he looks bad in that picture. also youre right i think

any argument against this or are you goys ready to drop Spencer, re-claim the AltRight from kikes, and get out ethno-state?

*our*

Agent Richard spencer takes more poorly telegraphed punches than a bag at a gym! What a last-gen sockpuppet!

wtf i love richard spencer now!

Why does the Tea Party hate the alt-right so much, Sup Forums?