Muslims get triggered by chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=KCKbuoH3mOE

Our chickens literally /ourcock/s? Muslims triggered in the comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-x5huF6BSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hilarious someone actually made this thinking it would be convincing.

those comments lol

Lol

That's crazy! Truly a message from god

footage obviously reversed

everybody quick like this guys comment
>jesus is lord

SUBHANALLAH !!!

Those comments

Mudslims are like fucking fanboys, they can't take jokes and are blinded by their rage at other religious being moreprosperous and peaceful.

finding that reverse play button is truly miraculous wright?
hahaha..

can someone do this with a pig?

Done. Only because I gave the creator of this shit a view.....I'm not a christfag though.

Omg yes....someone please.

wtf im muslim now

Videos can be reversed, Allah be praised!

Muslims should be triggered incessantly, I wonder how the media would react if a muslim killed a prankster.

subhuman filth
irony is that chicken contributes more to the world than any muslim. period.

The funny part is that you're right majority of Muslim countries don't have any taxation system or just basically a good economic system for them to properly contribute to the global economy so you're actually right good job

Can you please give me attention? Please please please please please I just need one (you) that is all I ask of you please I need to get off that is the only way I can become erect nowadays please I'll do whatever reasonable thing you wants me to do?

Come on man this is just becoming more and more embarrassing for you more than me I don't give a fuck I'm a whore an attention whore that is and the worst kind so can you like just respond you can call me whatever I don't really care I just want a (you)

and the sand niggers dont understand that its just video being played backwards and in real time the chicked destroyed the world allah

youtube.com/watch?v=9-x5huF6BSQ

Muslims get triggered over everything.

it doesn't matter what you think

hundreds of young people think it's miracle after watching it we will win

ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD

you can’t rule the world if you keep blowing up towers, nigger

A true mudslime scholar among us.

in 1900 muslims made 8% of world population
today we make up 22% of world population

in 1900 muslims made up 0.1% of population in western europe (eastern europe had already local muslim pop)

today we make up 6% of western europe population (eastern europe has already local muslim population)

if you don't believe me, check numbers on your sources

we are already winning

They reversed the video of the chicken eating seed laid down by them.

i upvoted it cause I want them to stay in the dark

SAGE reversed video with separated audio Try harder faggot

Holy fuck bro, you sure?

it is done

Fake.

Sure, an army of inbred retards will rule the world. Let me know when the downs army mobilizes, roach. Turks will be a minority in your own country within a few decades. You can't even outbreed the kurds. Turkey will become Kurdistan and there's NOTHING you can do about it. :^)

Biji Kurdistan!

I'm kurdish muslim, you moron

also when I was a kid in 90's everyone here was saying we will become majority in 2020 not even close no they say in 2050 I'm fed up with nationalist bullshit islam denounces nationalism

girl in your pic doesn't wear scarf she's obviously a secular ataturkist slut bitch

This chicken is getting 72 virgins for sure.

ataturk is the only reason you faggots are even able to drive cars
be more respektfull to the one shitskin that was wise enough to orientade the future of his people to the likeness of europe and not go down the Yawa path like the rest of you goat fuckers

What does Yawa mean?

wtf I'm muslim now. Blessed be Allah who hath sent His messenger this Hen prophet (pbuh)

thats a reversed video. no chicken would be a muslim.

Ugh... they played that in reverse!!!!

Fucking sand nigger.

but muslims are chickens

You gotta be a fucking over vaccinated autist sucking on flouride to be stupid enough to admit you are a pig fucking Muslim trash master? For real? - wow I hope everyone of you pedo fucks shitting in the street all die off of aids- your people are worse than pond scum- I know child molesting Jewish polititians turned banker id trust before you pukes- all of you read that same faggot book and all claim to be peacefully jus doing your thing- bullshit your almost as bad as the fucking worthless Christians-

Why are foreskins so fucking enticing? Drives me NUTS!

starwars sand people

That's Jawa though.