I have

I have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=mPssRB2ktao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

man shills are really out in full force today.

They will all burn in hell.

like weinstien?

*best
It's all a matter of perspective.

>worst people
actually the people that dont support him are degenerate trash. nice try OP. go back to your discord.

Have you noticed that it's only the weakest, ugliest, and most cucked in our society who oppose Trump?

We have.

Oh well. Democracy's a real bitch. Isn't it Democrats?

I can feel the acceptance and tolerance from here.

Only the best support Hillary! Look at these outstanding citizens!

The objectively worst people are deceitful liars, aka democrats

Look at this deplorable trump supporter!

Yup

forgot pic

they've been taking a beating today

City people voted for Hillary. Dumb country rednecks all voted for Trump.

They keep trying to completely dehumanize us.

I am sure this will end well.

I thought the left did not believe in hell??

Look at this upstanding citizen who is also a Hillary supporter!

Niggers really don't care for the man

Even his father was an avid Hillary Supporter

Have you noticed most people in our society are brainwashed beyond belief to be authoritarian leftists?

Look at this good citizen who engaged in polite political discourse at a Trump Rally! Trump had him Arrested and dragged out! Sad!

What about this Trump supporter? Fucking disgusting! Who goes out into public covered in eggs?!

They're the only ones with nothing to lose. It would make sense that they are also typically the ones willing to vocally support a candidate that will isolate themselves from the community.

Also wasn't the Las Vegas shooter a Hillary or Bernie supporter?

And I've noticed that you are a homosexual.

SAGE goes in all fields.

It really started picking up steam after Trump won. They want genocide, and if they succeed, it'll be disguised as a civil war.

u mad bruv? just chill for 7 more years homey.

Agreed. Only the best and brightest in our society oppose the evil of Drumpfhhfh.

Slide thread.

Check this thread out that (((they))) are trying to silence.

Choke on it

So much of a supporter that he was invited to one of her rallies.
Truly a great man.

Nobody supports the left. They support gibs.

What, now I am the worst person in society too? On top of being racist, sexist, xenophobic, deplorable and even an outright Nazi? Such an exciting journey of self-discovery! Thanks OP!

Saged for kikery

the lowest income people support him, he's a rag to riches embodiment of the American dream himself, the family didn't have money until his grandfather made money during the gold rush.

Have you ever noticed it's only the most unskilled people who support the democratic party? Probably because they rely on their minority status for government handouts and have nothing going on in their live besides their gender or skin color.

>1 post by this ID
I notice too lelkekftw

I know right, he caused the holocaust, he did 9/11, the Las Vegas shooter was a Trump supporter, the hurricanes coming are made by Donald Trump, he does not believe in global warming, AND he will be the catalyst for World War 3. Because of his short temper and wishes to blow the rocketman away. Fucking Dotard baka.

degenerates working and paying taxes and raising their own biological children. let's kill them all

trump supporter, pic related

What the fuck I didn't type baka, I typed baka.

I can say the same of Hilary supporters.
I hate your kind Christkiller

Okay what the fuck try typing shaking my head in acronym like becomes baka.

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0

youtube.com/watch?v=mPssRB2ktao

The lowest income whites, yeah, but on average low income Americans support Hillary because over 1/3 of the USA isn't white.

its been a rough week for them

they are getting absolutely hammered in every single avenue by every metric

2018 might be the death of the modern left as we know it.

This is bait.

>says the side who keeps getting busted for pedophila and sexual assault