Berserk

You have exactly 5 minutes to explain exactly what Griffith did wrong.

Hard mode: Do not bring up Casca

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8kgv1SCJ00
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5jAOIrs7O8&ab_channel=العبادعبدالرحمن
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eclipse Sacrifice.
There. Two words even.

I can't.

He fell in love with Guts.

>Griffith
>doing something wrong, Casca's "raep" asides
Is this bait?

But wasn't he just following his human desire to become powerful?

Not like the band of hawk were benefiting humanity anyway

So if my human desire was to fuck your mother, sister, girlfriend and daughter against their will, it's okay? I mean they don't benefit humanity anyways. Just because I'm following my desire it's all okay? Yeah, what a good reason.

Is guts not just as bad tho?

I was absolutely sure 'he' was a 'she' until the rape scene. It caught me completely off guard. Miura should have made it more clear

Not the guy that you qutoed, but it's it's not ike most of the Band of the Hawk wouldn't have betrayed Griffith for the right offer, especially one involving divinity. Get real. Most of that group were with Griff mainly for their own profit. Few were like Guts, Casca and Judeau

He is.

He became batman pharah

Sacrificed almost all of his friends and comrades, incited what can be generously described as a Crusade and possibly caused Armageddon due to the combining of the Astral and Physical planes.

Betrayed those who held trust in him.

Murdered the dreams of others for his own gain because he couldn't live humbly.

His achievements means nothing since he didn't do it on his own, and had to ask gods for help.

Did you miss the dicking with the princess chapter?

Internets trolling

>as bad
He is bad to an extent but did Guts sacrifice the Band of the Hawk to be a god?
Did he rape a woman that his best friend fell in love with because he couldn't get his best friend's dick?
Did he cause a war between his group and a nation of muslim apostles just so he could go god+1?
Thinking Griffith did nothing wrong is a meme that needs to die.

Fought Guts and lost
Let his pride and emotions dictate his actions
Got his candy-ass captured and tortured for months
Fucked the princess out of wedlock

Seriously, why couldn't he let Guts leave?

Don't forget he also ruined a perfectly good old bald fat guy. Could've had the next NTR star there, but the Griff butt was too alluring.

I guess he didn't expected it.
Griffith is a person that likes to control everything around him and after Guts heard him Talk about Dreams and being equal to him he didn't expected it. Guts belonged to him, his Favorite Toy so to speak and he didn't expected Guts to pressuring his own dreams on his own path.

I still don't get the 'Only You could make me forget my dream' part.
I think it ill be important later on.

Because Griff became literally gay for Guts at a point and now becoming God is all that can fill that void left from when Gut's left him to become his own man

Is Guts going to revenge rape him?
Will he enjoy it like Casca?

He and Guts never confessed.

slaughtered people who put their trust in him

No
In about 5 - 10 years Berserk will get cancelled since Miura obviously doesn't give a shit about the story he started anymore

He's going to cut off Griffith's dick just like he's cut off everyone else's.

Guts did literally nothing wrong. This is not a meme. Despite burning children for an entire arc, he barely sinned if at all.

>Despite burning children for an entire arc

Sadistic Monster Kids dont count. Burn the fuckers and stomp their bodies to double check.

Dicking princess, enslaving world in the name of demomons, making most of it uninhabitable for humans.

He's the difinition of selfishness

giving the princess the D caused literally all of the band of the hawk's problems
>b-but guts made him do it
fuck OFF

He dresses up like a tranny

Destroying the balance of the world by opening a rift between dimension, thus leading to chaos spreading all over the world and creating a litteral hell on earth.
Also selling his body to old men for money.

He wanna have sex with Guts...

1 word...
NETORARE

Yeah, easy mode

assassinated the queen
plotted a coup
sacrificed the band of the hawk
revived an ancient city which derives its power from a sacred tree and thus has the potential to destroy the world of men...
thats it

KISAMAAAA GRIFFIHSU!!

-Whored himself out. Guts was subjected to this against his will. Polar opposites.
-Created an entire nation to be absorbed by the God Hand, to insure human suffering.
-Got by with good looks and charisma. Literally nothing else. He has no good ideas, he's just a pretty boy.
-Fucking lost his mind when his only true friend left him. Completely bipolar in that regard.

Question. I have someone watching the recent anime to introduce them to Berserk, they like it so far. I want to know if Guts/Caska romance and Griffith raping Caska is in the anime.

Go fuck yourself.

he did nothing wrong he had a dream he saw an opportunity he went for it i would do exactly the same with my friends and family if i was in his situation

>I have someone
Did this trigger you?

No, you just type like a super nigger.

>I have someone watching the recent anime to introduce them to Berserk
Fuck you user, KYS

Thats how I type when im trying to make a request. I'm walking on eggshells here buddy, help me out please.

Here, I'll help you. Do you see this abyss? Stare into it and fall.

This person is easily amused. I know the animation is code lyoko tier, but you cant just go around recommending manga to people, they wont read it.

If he'll sacrifice his friends so readily, what makes you think he has any higher aspirations for mankind?

He'd sacrifice them too in an instant.

But FSS user, you should have gave them 97 and the movies to start with so retard could better understand the plot. Have some dignity.

Goals over bros.

he is a liberal

Well, I introduced them to the 3 part movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8kgv1SCJ00

He's a beautiful girl.

he took it up the butt on purpose

he freaked out over losing to Guts and he fucked Charlotte too early

Sauce? Anime only fag here.

Fuck the princess.

He basically ruined the dreams of every single hawk member for no good reason

He fell in love with Guts and never did a god damned thing about it.

Griffith did Casca right, if you know what I mean.

Where's Hawk when we need her??

Tapped the Princess too early.

didnt griffith tell guts when they first met that griffith would sacrifice his own men if it meant ascending to power and that all of his men must accept that fact?

Lost Children arc, manga only, happens right the Eclipse

After the end of the anime (Guts leaving Godo's house), Guts engages in a solitary war with the Apostles and tries to hunt down the God Hand in the name of vengeance.

It starts with Guts killing the female apostle that ate Corkus during the Eclipse, followed up by the death of the Snake Baron (EP 1) and The Count/giant caterpillar apostle.

After that, he went on and engaged with Rosine and her "elf" monsters, who were all actually kids. Rosine (the female moth apostle who had a brief appearance in the anime) abducted kids and turned them into "elves" in order to satisfy her dreams of living in a kingdom where elves ruled and there were no adults to obey.

Rosine insisted that she and her friends are elves, but Puck later realizes that they were actually children. In the fight between Guts and Rosine, there were egg sacs in the mountains that housed the "elves" who were in the process of transforming into monsters. Guts gladly killed those little fuckers and had no remorse for them, even after realizing that the "elves" actually revert back to children in their dying moments. Guts was fucking edgy back then. Also, in order to douse the flames in the forest, Guts tore open the egg sacs containing the monsters, killing the children in the process and also to cool himself down from the heat.

The first manifestations of the Beast also appeared in that arc. Guts was more of a monster than Rosine was. As if Guts was in the verge of becoming a monster himself, lost in his lust for vengeance and thirst for killing apostles.

He sure didnt explain all his men he'd kill them without second thought for his own sake. The military equivalent of the Eclipse would be Griffith deliberately leading his men in an ambush where they'd all be killed to make a deal with a king or something.

Only if it's in a form of flashback
Otherwise that part of the story is done

But he did nothing wrong though. It was fucking violent but also necessary and justified.

Threw his future away just to get his dick wet in hopes of forgetting his boyfriend

Good day, sir. You are my african american friend ;) I must tip my hat to you.

Talked shit about Guts (abstractly) when he thought he wouldn't find out.

Rushed his romance with the princess.

Murdered a group of people who risked everything to save him.

Fucked over the whole world just so he could play hero and save it.

Incurred Rickert's wrath.

But we're not allowed bring up Casca, user-kun. Unless you're talking about him NTRing Charlotte from her father, or getting pissed off over Casca NTRing Guts from him.

Those who remained with the Hawks after the massacre were truly loyal to the cause though.

Then I assume Guts should have took on that giant supersonic lethal insect directly to not be a Reddit fedora? He did what he had to do to kill it.

>Incurred Rickert's wrath.
that's going to be is undoing. Nobody escapes Rickert's wrath.

Defend this, faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5jAOIrs7O8&ab_channel=العبادعبدالرحمن

Didn't pay attention, when he fucked the princess...

Doing Griffith's shit. Also an accident.

I believe this helped pushing Guts' decision to leave. He wanted to see Griffith right after that despite being wounded and knowing it'd be trouble for him

didn't he summon a bunch of demons to kill and rape all his merc freinds?

>Recent anime
Tell me why, tell me why.

This.
Miura takes every occasions to skip drawing Berserk (Gigantomachia and then this shitty anime) and even when we have a chapter monthly it's just 20 pages and not even hand-made entirely.

What other user said. They stayed with the Band and suffered because they wanted to save Griffith. Sure, becoming a god is great and all, but you have to account for human emotions and sentimentality. Between comparing something that's "objectively" (godhood) better with something that's not as good, but has more sentimental value (the Band of the Hawk), it's not impossible for someone to choose the latter. See the Count, who, despite knowing he'd be torn apart and forced to suffer once he died, still couldn't give up his daughter as a sacrifice.

Griffith had always prioritized his dream over any individual member of his mercenary group (except, perhaps, for Guts) and he was up against the wall where he could choose to either abandon his dream and leave as a cripple for the rest of his life (and given his nightmare about him piling up the corpses of all of his past comrades, that's a pretty big no) or actually achieving his dream (what's a few more sacrifices over all those who already died for him?). None of the other band members had that kind of baggage and as greedy as some of them may have been, they valued their comrades and Griffith a lot.

If Griffith truly cared about his dream, he wouldn't have ruined it by fucking the Princess

The dude is evil

He cares about his dream, he's also an evil fuck with control issues (and issues about control) who will act irrationally if his fucked up complexes tell him to do so

Griffith's just a girl who can't say no, can't seem to say it at all.

>Willingly goes along with plan to murder a potentially innocent man (From Griffith's perspective he didn't have conclusive evidence to prove the man was the one who was responsible for the attempt on Griffith's life)
>Griffith doesn't even force Guts to do it, he asks if Guts is willing to do it
>Murders a child
>B-b-b-but it was an accident, he did nothing wrong!

Would he have stopped if he knew it was a kid? It's implied yes, he would at least have hesitated. However, this doesn't change the fact that he would've literally killed ANY innocent person that was entering the room at that time. He had the intent to murder whoever was in the doorway and he did. Just because he felt regretful after seeing that he murdered the kid doesn't just absolve him of the sin he committed.

>ctrl+f
>no ambition
You use that pic to appear smart yet you don't know that ambition is inherently bad. Also, you disappoint me you really are uneducated weeaboos.

This is true. However, Griffith and Guts relationship isnt really one that bases on consent and Guts doesnt really get a word to say in the end.
Also, he didnt really know any better, his whole life was war, hard to jauge the worth of a human life in that context.

Dont get me wrong, Guts still fucked up pretty bad and it's a sin, but I'd say he has attenuating circomstances and learned from that. Griffith didnt give a shit about the kid and launched the whole thing, which is worse. It was a fiasco overall due to poor planning I'd say

i haven't read this shit in forever.

can someone explain the difference between griffith's god hand form and the form he assumes in falconia?

can he switch between the two whenever he desires?

He can change whenever he wants.
His form in Falconia is his reincarnated form, some king of a shell he uses to look like a deity from a fairy tail, this has been allowed with the body of the difformed baby from Gutts and Caska + Femto (the demonic form of Griffith).
He never shows his evil form to the normal people for they don't know his true nature and could have suspicions if they saw this raven-like apparence.

thanks for explaining bro, i might have to re-read the manga soon.

Doesn't really justify it or make it right. The band of the hawk considered him family and he sacrificed them to be die in horrible ways.

Nutting.

Sex outside of marriage

Being a selfish brat, who only cares for his desires.

This

Everything.

He didn't kill t.edgelord when he had the chance

This. Only reason he ended up tortured because the King could tell xer apart from the princess. With some newspapers in bazongas and a PROPER makeup, the situation would be different.

He turned the world into a monster-ridden shithole, effectively killing billions of humans and saving a couple million in his little safe-haven because he wanted to be a special snowflake

>I'm CIA.