Shingeki no Kyojin

Editor-kun is quiet. Place your bets.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/xQ1RbpX.jpg
imgur.com/a/Fp7pm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

I understand but I think Isayama did that to put him in a equally position to Hange and Erwin. He only did two things this arc: finding the location of Reiner and give his life to defeat Bertolt. Armin figured out Bert's weaknesses because Hange told them about it before, he noticed Bert in the barrel because he fell from the sky when Reiner and Eren were fighting so Armin thought he would save Reiner the same way this time. Jean shined this arc as well, he even call Armin a crybaby and told him to look at them from behind.

I really felt sad for Armin, he was starting to believe in himself and then he misread Bert and "decided" to die.

Erwong is (thankfully) kill.

Annie (finally) is born. All white.

He will not die until he reaches the basement.

Basement in the Second last page of the volume. Annie's eyes opening on the last page of the Volume.

Boop her nose for me.

Jesus christ, do this

Erwin is dead

>all white

Calm down my Bertie.

i.imgur.com/xQ1RbpX.jpg
The blood is because of the placenta.

C-cute.

C-cuter.

CUTE

>clearly female name
I bet it turns out to be male.

Hasn't user sexed them yet?

Btw left to right Bert→Hisu→Annie→Traute.

I'm not sure if he knows, and it's really hard to tell their gender so early on.

Eh, you should call the black one Bert and the other one Traute instead.

>Traute
As black as her soul. I love it.

>Annie's the white one
>Traute's the black one
Somehow this fits.

God speed Truatekitty

Maybe.

The only one I know for sure is Hisu kitten.

Just clarifying, there's no such thing as a "feminine meow" and that's no way to tel a kitten's gender.

You can tell by the distance between the em, 'bits'. I think puppies are easier.

She's three colors though. Those 90% of the time are females.

I have a question. Why did Reiner try to kill Eren in chapter 50? Hange explained that to Erwin, she thinks they wanted to capture Eren to feed another person but once they knew about the coordinate they decided to kill him. Why?

Because the coordinate can be transferred to another person and Eren is apparently "the worst person possible to have it", not sure if it's because of his temper.

The Village most likely wants to live inside the walls, because regular Titans will attack Shifters too. If Eren accidentally wakes the Wall Titans, the future of The Village dwellers is forfeit.

They know what a "Yeager" is perhaps?

None of those kittens are tortoiseshell/calico user.

You think? so Zeke's goal is to exterminate people of the wall and become he the new ruler of the world? But why did Ymir say the Walls have no future if Zeke could also control titans?

His goal is to become the new ruler of the walls. With people dead and Village Dwellers safe, he would be able to do what Humanity is currently doing, but in a greater capacity thanks to Titanisation.
Thus far, Zeke can only control Titans of his own creation. Eren has the True Coordinate than can control regular Titans. It has also been observed that Shifters feel the effects of it too, but aren't subservient to the command.

That proves Zeke is a bad person, why would he tell Eren that Grisha washed their brains? Why can't Zeke just turn people of the Walls into titans?

I don't think that's Zeke's goal at all. The wall residents did something fucked up but they can't remember what. He only said he wants to "end it." He doesn't seem to have any interest in living in the walls (BR knocking them down is proof enough of that) and he doesn't seem interesting in ruling the walls. BRA are always talking about "home" so I doubt they plan to move to the walls after this is over.

I would continue the conversation, but my internet is taking a shit and I hate posting from my phone.

I think the colossal titans that protected the humans within the wall were once the comrades of people of the titan village, the only thing that comes to my mind is revenge, simple as that. There's not an convincing explanation that Zeke wants to erradicate humanity at least he wants to "create" a new race of pure soldiers. Why BRA is ok with this?

I think that was Sup Forums itself taking a shit.

Did you let your cat eat the placenta? My cat used to clean all the kittens and then she let me know it was time to take them and put in a new clean box.

>Why BRA is ok with this?
I don't think they are. They all showed guilt and regret at one point and sometimes they don't seem confident in what they're doing. I think there's more to the story and there might be some valid reasons for their actions, but I think once they lived with humans and saw how much they struggled they realized they weren't as bad as the stories back hope suggested.

*home

That made it worse, but the weather is god awful here. Internet has shit the bed

So at the end they will turn against Zeke, that's what I have never wanted to happen. Too obvious.

All of it.

Can we expect a kitten update tomorrow?

Bert is pretty adamant about finishing the mission and unless Reiner gets stuck in soldier mode I don't see him bailing out either. I could see Annie turning on them, maybe. Really, she just cares about going home. I don't think she cares much about the mission or humans anymore.

>Zeke wants to erradicate humanity at least he wants to "create" a new race of pure soldier

He doesn't seem the type of guy who has already a complex plan to erradicate humans and replace them with a better race of just, how much?, five people or so? I bet there are not much shifters, so what's his goal? Give ten people inmortality and let them wander around of Earth until the end of the planet?
See, if there were a lot of shifter out there, Zeke would have fought in a different way. If there were a complex society of shifters, why would they want to risk their life or time with humans? Why not just breaking the walls and taking the coordinate?
Zeke sending kids to get a Coordinate, and then fighting himself, makes me thing shiftervillage is probably in a worst situation than Walls.
Shifters are a rarity, and if you add the fact that it gave to the user some power, there is a god complex that let a bunch of people to think they have the right to decide for others. That's Zeke and Reiss way of living. And then you have humans who don't know a shit, and you have again Reiss and Zeke whining because humans don't understand them. Really, these bad guys are just a bunch of idiots.

Annie has her father and she won't let him. If Bertolt survives somehow and seeing how Zeke abandoned him, he could talk about what he knows in exchange for Annie.

That's good for her. And kittens are really fun to have, just wait when they start jumping and climbing your pants. I used to have four kittens tearing my old jeans with their tiny claws. That would be the moment when you would feel like a titan.

If Zeke has left him and Annie behind, why would Bert keep his loyalty? I still don't get why they are still following Zeke aside the terror and forced ideology. Now that the leader just gave a shit, Bert could try to be on the side of the good guys.

>Implying Zeke is in charge
He's the WAR chief
Not The Chief

I'd love to see that, all things considered, but I can't see Bert switching sides after all that happened. He's okay with dying anyway.

Hange said the colossal titans hardened their own bodies to save humanity for destruction. Pastor Nick also said that, this means there was a time in which there were more shifters. I think the Reiss family and Zeke people once coexisted together but something happened. Despite all, humans are only animals that have the bad luck to be in the middle of this war. Grisha could be against the two and wanted to help humans.

This

>Previously, Isayama’s editor had stated that they had extended the original plan of 20 volumes to about 22 or 23. But if this new number is correct, then the SnK manga series is actually going to end up being about 27 volumes long.

Where's this from?

Zeke didn't left Annie behind. Annie failed her mission and Zeke tried to convince Bert and Reiner she is fine. BR don't know she is under the hands of the Survey Corps and that she crystalized herself. I definitely think Bertolt is going to survive (Armin too), he would maybe reassess his position.

Came with a magazine extract about season 2

Eren's power is definitely super strong if it makes Zeke leaves two shifters behind. We have not yet seen all of what Eren is capable to do with the coordinate.

Being a monthly manga with 40 pages, that doesn't even sound like is going to be enough space for filler.

Anyone have lewd requests? I'm practicing with the shingekis.

imgur.com/a/Fp7pm

I don't think he was worried about Eren but manlet berserk.

That's why he said he would rescue Eren one day. He wants him on his side.

First of all, Rico.
Secondly, post more.

Who do you want Rico with?
The rest came out really shitty.

Someone huge. Bertolt? Reiner? Kenny?

Mike is the biggest guy I think

Bert and Annie as children.

Then Mike. Gods work drawfag, you're doing Gods work.

Manlet fucking Traute while standing on a stool.

Titan Armin and rico

Okay, Mike it is.

loliannie is too pure for that.

He's almost a foot and a half taller and weighs practically twice as much as her. Definitely built for Rico wrecking.

You're a legend to me.

It will be glorious.

Do a lewd Nile with whoever (another user can pick)

Connie getting raped by his titan mom

BRA did nothing wrong.

Hange kissing Moblit.

Only Annie deserves life

Sub Annie

Bert abuse.

>The characters in the Shingeki universe don’t bathe as much as modern Japanese (everyday) because they are a culture which finds personal body odors pleasant [So have fun with that, fandom.]

>So have fun with that, fandom
old news

She will die in that crystal.

So Hanji must be a clinical case to the point manlet organized a hunt and even Moblit helped.

>He lacks the ability to express himself clearly. Even when he’s trying to encourage his companions, he still speaks to them in a very roundabout way. Without Hanji’s translation, it’s almost impossible to understand Levi. His battle skills are impeccable, but when it comes to love/romance, he is incredibly clumsy.“

cute

So idiots can't understand Manlet and need Hanjo to say "gambatte, it would be sugoi". Poor manlet.

>L: Ah… That stinky four eyes. We don’t discuss the filthiness at work, but you definitely don’t want to be near Hanji during off-days. So I gathered off-duty subordinates and did some “cleaning up.”

It nevers mentions Moblit though. It also surprises me how he only has time to do cleaning in his free time, yet he goes out of his way to clean Hanji. He should just ignore her and let her work on her own shit. Why bother? It's not like they must be together in the little free time they have.

When we have seen Levi in love anyway? I remember he started to talk in a different way when he was with Nifa.

I'd understand. Nifa was cute!
CUTE!

>This used to be Isayama's levi

Added to the album.

>fujos like this

Only time he acted clumsy was when he rescued Mikasa

He actually didn't draw that, a friend did.