If guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists...

if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists, then it's okay for women to have a preference for big penises. it's unbelievable how many guys on this board pretend that we prefer average dicks. Why the fuck would we, they're average, they're a dime a dozen. If I was given the choice, I'd choose bigger every time. why choose average when I can choose the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pol is gonna cry now

Mom's safe now.

Agreed. That's why you always go GERMANIC.

biggest MEASURED cocks

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
Given how 90% are shitskins surely

please go back to r/hapas

as a gay man, a big cock hurts a lot

i've got an 8x6, where does that lay on your spectrum, OP?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This is the average dick size for men who actually matter, men who have had more than 3 sexual partners in their life.

5.5" small
6.5" below average
7.5" average
8.5" above average
9.5" big

This isnt an appropriate Sup Forums thread. Take it to Sup Forums or /bantz/ you fucking nigger kike cunt Faggot

Only faggots and size queen who posses a large vagina prefers a large penis.

Average dicks and average size vaginas go hand in hand.

You are either a faggot or a faggot pretending to be a whore.

This shit belongs on Sup Forums anyway.

How many time are you going to post this thread, faggot. Everyone knows you are a masochistic faggot with a tiny dick. Stop it.

Your penis is gross. You must need to mount a cow .

No one is saying girls don't have a preference. They do not have as much as a preference towards penis size as guys do to breast and ass size. It's just genetic.
>Girls will overlook penis size an average attractiveness if they like the dudes personality.
>A guy doesn't give a shit about a girls personality if he's trying to fuck, so he's only paying attention to attractiveness.

Sex means different things for both genders, therefore penis size and body parts on either gender will have varying degrees of requirements

you are an homosensual

>femanon
Envoie tes meules ou va te faire foutre ailleurs.

>if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists, then it's okay for women to have a preference for big penises
Yes, who cares
People here complain about women being deceitive whores, not about their preferances

Fact: Even big dicked guys will be cheated on if they get in relationship with a woman who had dozens of cocks before
Even if said guy is the biggest she had
Dick size aint the issue here

>we
Tranny pls

so iyo i should try to make it a 9.5+ ideally. the bigger the better?

bullshit, faggot. if this were true, big dicks would have been a selected trait. over the course of human evolution, guys with smaller dicks would have been selected out of the population for guys with giant dicks. clearly, there are many other traits that define masculinity which females consider when choosing a mate.

women, however, will always be nothing more than tits and ass.

you posted this yesterday you gay frenchie nobody cares if u like big cock up ur ass

Someone with no real knowledge of anatomy actually took the time to make a troll gif.

The G spot is like 2 inches in on the top. The A spot is like 4-5 inches. All reachable within a finger length.

>hitting the cervix is pleasurable
You must be a trans "woman" (man)

>webm made by a faggot

Last cunt I'd take vaginal advise from

>If I was given the choice, I'd choose bigger every time.
I bet you would too, faggot.

Ugh mfw my dick is only 7"

Obviously. Who gets angry about this?

>if guys can have a preference for big breasts
there are biological reasons for this. if anything, women should be attracted to huge balls, not horse cock.

faggot

well (non-virgin) women have told me that i gave them their first orgasm with my 8 incher, so I find it believable that modern men have smaller penises than a "natural" man.

modern diet (lack of animal organs?), chemicals, circumcision, etc. could cause a smaller than "natural" penis being normal

Micro baby dick confirmed

I have a preference for small breasts, small cunts, and small waists. But I have a HUGE 10" cock so it can only fit in true THICC women.

Sage

Also small and perky > big every time

huge cocks are not comfortable to fuck or suck. honestly, if you are fucking a woman who can comfortably take a cock tht size, she's fucked a lot of men. huge cock=ew.

heres the thing though, autists and women miss understand this on a whole, We can understand you whole gif lie or not (I do believe it btw) that a dick does x or y right. But at the end of the day, the reason the whole world say's they 'suffer' under the rule of men or whatever. Is that men can in a second with enough forethough and self confidence, NOT CARE. We dont have to. literally, care about anything. AND we don't mind. Women actually spiral out of control when they care and can't care about something. Let alone their own happiness via sexuality. If men never gave a fuck about pussy. Women's opinion on their sexual happiness would be null and void, and I mean if men never cared about ACTUAL VAGINAS not even fucking women because the arguments still up in the air about that. At the end of the day its up to women to coherce men who are happy on our own fat on the couch, into getting them into a space socially where they (women) are better than other happy-less women. God gave us a lot of toil and fighting, but he also gave us the greatest personal default of all time, which is our masculine ability not to care.

It's literal hell on earth otherwise. Women's hysterics are the proof of it, (also autisitic larping is too but thats just men becoming more feminine in recent decades).

Who says women can't have preferences?

big ass / breasts is just a bonus, not a necessity

shape also matters alot, maybe even more

it's fine to have a preference, what's pathetic is to say you exclusively are attracted to people who look like that

I don't think anyone who actually has a big dick has ever made such a post.

>tfw irish/german
>below average penis size
Fucking celts

guys with really small dicks.

MODS

Comparing and criticizing the size of the dick is racist. You can't control your penis.

why do people pretend to be girls on Sup Forums? I just don't get it

am with u sister!!!! i also like them big. it is a must...