Boy Scouts now Allowing Girls to Join

Why aren't you ok with this? Why should only boys learn to be men and not girls too?

Other urls found in this thread:

traillifeusa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, why not.

> A Jewish religious leader has asked the Boy Scouts of America to change its national policy to include gay adults, as well as transgender youth.
> “All people, regardless of their sexuality or gender identity, are created B’tzelem Elohim, in the Divine image (Genesis 1:27), and thus have a place in our communities,” Rabbi Jonah Pesner said

It gets old only molesting boys all the time

women aren't leaders

Good. I didn't participate in the homoerotic activities while in BSA. I would have jumped in the chance to mess around with girls.

But it's boy scouts. How can you be a girl and at the same time be a boy scout? It makes no sense.

Welcome to the Goy Scouts

I suppose those pedophiles need to love little girls too

What the fuck? They have their own equivalent. Boy Scouts serve a very specific purpose in the development of young boys, girls shouldn't be injected into it just like boys shouldn't be injected into the Girl Scouts. Keep it separate.

> Weinstein said the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism would continue to press the Boy Scouts on these issues.
> “We know that many families and scouts find deep meaning in those values [and we hope they will] continue to expand to gay scouts, gay leaders, transgender scouts and transgender leaders as well.”

But can Boys be part of Girl Scouts?

I teach at a Hapkido dojo ages 5-adult and can safely attest in my own experience, teaching hundreds of students, that males and females have different needs from birth and should be seperated at every stage of life. Coed ruins learning and fun for everyone.

I... I don't even know what to say

no they shouldnt bc they have girl scouts
> but equal rights
fuck off they have girl scouts

Boy Scouts actually teaching something, Girl Scouts is just a cookie racket

IF anything, the Girl Scouts need to revamp their entire program

Because it's called the BOY scouts, girls have the GIRL scouts. Plus all these girls will just bitch and moan that evetything is too hard until they nerf boy scouts for good.

Women, cookies, and guilting people into buying things for them go together, user. It's preparing them for life. Don't upset the apple cart.

As an Eagle my support will go to Trail Life USA. They're standing their ground and the BSA is not. That's more than enough for me.

traillifeusa.com/

Is nothing fucking sacred anymore? Jesus Christ.

> LGBT-friendly Boy Scout unit to launch at Temple Israel
> “We have a following of 80,000 people,” Lake says of Scouts for Equality. “Our goal was to end the discrimination in the Boy Scouts of America, specifically with the LGBT issue. Three years ago, we got LGBT youth allowed. And just last summer, we got gay adults allowed in the program.”
> The Cub Scout pack at Temple Israel, Lake says, will be open to the entire community, “Jews and non-Jews.”

sure, girls can go get molested in the woods too. why not? it's the 21st century ffs.

How about Girl Scouts (male)?

Girls don't want to reform their girl scouts

BOY scouts, retard. There are girls scouts for a target audience of young girls, and boy scouts for a target audience of young boys.
Also sage

Last time I was in a Boy Scout was 15 years ago.
15 more years and the cops will let me out

old, but funny. thanks nigel

I remember my priest once mentioning an alternative to Boy Scouts when gays were allowed to be scout leaders. I think its remaining a secret from (((you know who)))

>learn to be men
>by selling dumb shit to and harassing people trying to shop at a store
how is this teaching them to be men?
If they want to blindly be child slaves for an organization then they should get real jobs and donate their earnings to the boyscouts.. theyll probably make more then.

Trump should start the "National Youth" to counter.

In girl scouts, girls learn to behave like responsible, respectful girls.

In boy scouts, boys learn to behave like responsible, respectful boys.

Hence the Jew has wanted to upset it for some time.

Popcorn season is once a fucking year and the troops see more money from that than Girl Scouts do from cookies. That's not the worst part of the BSA whatsoever. And it takes a whole 5 seconds to say "No thank you"

I never sold anything as a boyscout. Only the girl scouts send their kids out to beg like homeless people on corners and storefronts

Boy Scouts sometimes set up outside of Walmart or Lowes or something but even that is less common than the fucking Girl Scouts parked out in front of every store for half the year.

I sold popcorn once a year for general funds, but you were expected to raise your own money for projects to get merit badges.

So does that mean we can go to girl scouts too? Hahha who am I kidding that would ruin their safe space. So sad to see what's happening to the scouts

>homosexual predator "leaders"
>now this

They cannot

I sold popcorn but not a lot. Even leaders didn't make a huge deal about it. Some boys like trying to compete on who could sell more.

The real question is what's happening to Girl Scouts. Are they just dissolving Girl Scouts?

There's no reason to join Girl Scouts if the better version of scouts lets all comers join.

Popcorn season is the stupidest thing ever. I'd've joined Girl Scouts just to sell cookies if I could.

Eagle scout here. Women and girls should not belong in scouting. I've seen so many terrible lead troops with women as scoutmasters. Every time they treat the trip it event as a day care. Also it girls don't like the outdoors and they will complain all of the time during trips. The boyscouts must stay men and boys only and make the girlscouts fix their own money hungry organization instead of forcing their way in ours. Is it human nature for women to try to destroy and mens only club or organization because it physically impossible for them to take care of themselves?

It's bull shit that we let girls into our program. And who ever put trails life usa on one of the pots, that's pathetic.

The girl scouts organization is super pissed because they're afraid of being out competed. They're even calling for gender segregation again.

No kidding. Women are allowed all sorts of places that exclude men, but will chimpout over any place that excludes them. "Equality"

why can't we join girl scouts then

I don't see why they wouldn't be out competed. Admittedly, I think they don't have anything to worry about. As soon as boys/girls who are old enough to be trusted doing stuff alone (usually Second Class and up) get caught fucking, parents are going to be mad as hell and they'll want to resegregate ASAP.

Why can't girls learn to be men? Hmm.... I fucking wonder.

the point is, reports of sexual harassment will start flooding in, and with the influx of brainwashed single SJW moms, the organization will be shut down. that's what the jews are going for.

yea popcorn was the only thing I could think of and it got bundled in with every other group of sad faced kids standing out side of every store I go to in the summer.
They have my 3 year old niece selling fucking candles right now, and then I had flash backs to every bullshit selling even that schools tricked me into doing.

I honestly don't remember much about the boy scouts other than I never learned a damn thing from it.

the answer to everything in your post is "yes".

obviously never made the honor ranks then, did you Tenderfoot Tom?

you were one of those fat kids that got picked on, cried, and quit for baseball.

And slowly masculinity fades away from America..

boyscouts? more like fagscouts

That's exactly what I was thinking. (((They))) wouldn't even bat an eye if they heard the BSA was closing shop. They'd probably rejoice, if any thing.

and we've found the football faggot

So young cunty Disney princesses can't sell shitty cookies anymore so they wan to destroy thy boy scouts....and ancient Egypt...and the Incans.....and the Myans....and ancient Greece, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...

what's that mean idiot?

BLE 42! BLUE 42! TYRONE! I'M OPEN! PASS DA BALL MY MAN!

*wonders why daughter fucks niggers*

They have girl scouts though.

He's calling you a dumb meathead.

I'm ok with it
Hitler had the same idea

The popcorn was a pain to sell but I just saw it as part of being in the team. Fuck school candy selling though. My parents even called that blatant kikery when the school refused to tell what the money went to.

Scouts is something you get out as much as you put in. Sometimes I wish I put in even more than I did but some of my best memories are in Scouts. I've been looking at camp pictures today after hearing the news. It's a blast to look at.

Hitler Youth, FDJ, and other fascist and commie youth movements were just political versions of the Scouts. Hitler Youth did do a camping trip to China though. That's pretty neat.

>Jew not asking for females but queers
>this must meant the Jew pushed for female inclusion
Getting girls to join with boys will help them learn to socialize with each other better so they don't grow up to be autists like us. And you just know most scouts (boy or girl) are white and that's why the Jews are pushing for more queer inclusion.

>reports of sexual harassment will start flooding in, and with the influx of brainwashed single SJW moms
Progressives are the new church ladies, when their kid gets groomed buttfucked by trannies they'll deny themselves anything happened or blame it on the kid just like the old church ladies did with the priests back in the day.

Yeah the girls can do the boys' makeup now and teach them their bra size because that's what's going to happen. This isn't going to cure autism, incels, wizards, and shit. It's going to create fags.

As a eagle scout I'm down with letting chicks in
Only white people do scouts
So let's turn scouts into a white nationalist breeding camp

Don't kid yourself, the plan is to invade and occupy every traditional masculine safe space so that straight white mail can ever teach young boys how to be men outside of direct progressive supervision. They want total control.

You're going to be heavily disappointed then if this is your aim. Look at the Girl Scouts and you're seeing the future of the BSA. Far from white nationalist. It's going to create the next wave of left wing losers.

Good point

Dude my troop was badass
If we let chicks in they would be pregnant after one week

I was in Boy Scouts and being in cuddling with other boys in tents deep in the mountains at night in the winter didn't help with girls desu.
I was merely pointing how the difference between the Jew wanting queer inclusion vs just regular female inclusion.

Fucking yes. There is venturing for coed, Boy Scouts is not the answer
> T. Eagle Scout

The Boy Scouts were the last of the conservative movements that had an influence on children. Even the Catholic Church fell first, when it canonized Karl Marx I mean Francis. The liberal onslaught is nearly complete. What can we do?

>Scouts is something you get out as much as you put in.
>Tenderfoot Tom?
>you were one of those fat kids that got picked on, cried, and quit for baseball.

idk, I think either just my particular group was ran by retards (one "event" involved fishing in a fucking field), or my parents just didnt actually take me to most of the events and it was just a ploy to keep their failing marriage together.

I dont mean to bash the scouts, I envy the kids that had good groups and actually learned innawoods skills. Im just angry at various groups that trick kids into selling crap

Your troop will also soon be getting designated feminist speakers and a billion more helicopter moms thanks to this shit. Your badass troop will get infected.

That's your problem user. Plenty of Scouts grow up to have wives and children.

We had a gay kid join our troop and he came out to me
We beat the shit out him and my scoutmaster was cool with it

We had a few pussies join our troop but we'd Haze the fuck outta them till they quit or their mommies made them leave

>That's you problem user. Plenty of white boys will grow up just fine despite gays and trannies influencing them.
t. Rabbi Schlomomayer Shekelsteinbergerwics
You mean used Stacey sluts and Chad's children? Better get a paternity test m8.

I'm an Eagle Scout. This is going to completely ruin scouting forever.

Support better organizations.

traillifeusa.com/

Oh there's tons of shitty troops. I won't deny that. That's been a problem in Boy Scouts for some time now.

And my troop flew rebel flags and did Heil Hitlers for group photos. Those times are gone and it's obvious BSA's leadership aims to push leftism down the throats of boys.

As I said before
Only white people join scouts
Hitler had this exact idea and Hitler's youth worked

This. Also there's Girl Scouts.

So let's give up rabbi
Yeah not letting women in and indoctrinating them to our way if thinking is the wrong idea

The BSA wouldn't have gotten you laid no matter how many women are in it. Get over it fag. That isn't the mission of the BSA regardless. If you want a wife go to a conservative church like everyone else.

There are minorities in BSA. Whites heavily outnumber them but they're there. In a different thread an user mentioned seeing all black troops. If BSA was remotely similar to the Hitler Youth we wouldn't be having threads about them.

they are going to change the name from boy scouts of america to just "scouts" to include the girls and other gender things and they will remove america from the name to make the mexicans feel included

Lol

>arguing about a nerd organization

Embrace the women, perhaps that'll lower the age at which boy scouts fags lose their virginity

You don't think Hitler used people of color as ends to his means?
Learn to history

The BSA isn't a white nationalist breeding ground and won't be. This is not a good decision by the leaders. You know those women called feminists and SJWs Sup Forums bitches about everyday? They're the ones who pushed this. They're the ones who want girls to join. You know what they're gonna do next? The same exact fucking bullshit they've done in every other organization they've ever infiltrated. Look at the fucking Episcopal Church man with their "God mother" bullshit or letting dykes be bishops or saying social justice is more important than Jesus. This is the future of BSA. The BSA isn't gonna be the goddamn Hitler Youth. Open your eyes.

This
Reduce the joining age of Venture scouts, a program that already exists. That way, all those parents who say that their little girl wants to go camping instead of doing arts and crafts in girl scouts can do that instead.
Their current joining age is 16, but it could easily be changed to 12 or so to accommodate this sudden influx of girls who want to do the things boy scouts do.
I'm all for expanding an already existing program, but it makes no sense to try to alter the basic fundamentals of another group.
>Boy Scouts for boys who want to learn masculine skills like hiking, shooting, carving, camping, etc.
>Girl Scouts for girls who want to learn more about feminine skills, like baking, sewing, crafts , etc.
>Venture Scouts targets that age range for girls once they've come to the decision that the arts and crafts, etc. of girl scouts is too soft for them.
It shouldn't be too difficult... use and expand venture scouts as a back-up for the girls who don't enjoy the pure feminine nature of girl scouts. Or even better, improve the actual Girl Scouts to meet the needs of these girls. If it's becoming such a problem, that you need to transfer girls in to a boy's organization, why not use that effort into improving what's already there?
>t. also an Eagle Scout

>The BSA isn't a white nationalist breeding ground and won't be.
I can see the curls from here

This so hard. Venture's been around forever. If the issue was letting girls into a BSA sponsored program they could've tweaked Venturing. This is exactly why I know this is not about girls wanting to fucking camp.

It's okay to admit you're retarded and clearly don't understand the massive left wing backlash the BSA's been facing for decades now. They're giving up the fight. They're allowing fags and they're allowing girls. They might as well just allow the pedos and trannies too since why the fuck not at this point. You clearly didn't even know non-whites are in the BSA.

Oh shit you're on to something here user, remember hitler youth? this could be a trump version.

This is pretty much guaranteed to happen. There will be dozens if not hundreds of assault and molestation cases opened. Young boy scouts will be crucified publicly like Brock Turner for falling on a girl the wrong way during capture the flag.

The slow and steady decay and death of the BSA is now complete. Over the last 20-30 years the PTA moms and SJW cunts have gotten their claws into the BSA and forced them to accept non-christians, then atheists, then gays, and now women.

The BSA is dead - look to alternatives like Trail Life for your kids, or better yet just take them camping and teach them skills yourself.

They'll just use that as justification to spend entire Scout meetings preaching about how sexist men are and how they should embrace feminism.

I read the article, they're keeping them gender segregated, but giving them access to the program.

The Girl Scouts is fucking shit. They don't do any camping or fun activities. All they do is sewing and selling cookies to make some corporation wealthy.
We actually had a couple of the guy's sisters tagging along with our troop. They tried the girls scouts, and quickly found it to be shit

So why is the number of people joining the scouts so low?

Trail Life USA is a bit odd in their Christian belief side of things but otherwise a solid organization. I've been researching them since they formed and I've been impressed with what I've seen so far. They resemble the Scouts I grew up with far more than current BSA.

Right, it's half publicity stunt saying
>look how modern and progressive we can be!
and half
>we need more scouts, but we're gonna take a lazy shortcut and absorb a bunch of girls who don't want to deal with the cookie business anymore
They don't wanna put in the effort into making scouting for boys or girls appealing, so they're just going to clump together two organizations with dwindling membership in hopes to make something new, while in the process, trashing the identities of what's already there.