Redpill me on weeb culture, Sup Forums

Redpill me on weeb culture, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFn9oCIUGgI
youtube.com/watch?v=ij21njEpveg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much do you want to know

Degenerate, faggy, creates manchildren and homos, basically everything wrong with the west

weeb culture will redpill you itself

weebs are the true chosen people of jerusalem

let me tell you about pokemon

> white girl gets Cucked by superior nip female

I LOVE ANIMES AND MANGO! MY FAVORITE ANIMES IS BOKU NO PICO ACADEMIA !!!!

I wish I had never found anime and vidya.

What do you mean "culture?" If anybody makes a "culture" out of liking to watch cartoons, they're an embarrassment. I don't have a problem with people watching them, though. It's not more harmful than the garbage that Hollywood pumps out to brainwash and indoctrinate people.

It's fucking gay as shit and I hope all animefaggots die of superAIDS

MST3k did have multiple Speed Racer references, to be fair

It's filled to the brim with Axis fags that worship Hitler, the Empire and are huge sexists, but that's okay because anime encourages that.

We only like them because they look like cute whites. If they were meant to be asian they'd have black hair, black squinty eyes, small tits, and be whiney bitches.
But, like almost anything else, people who let their love for animu consume them and leak into every other facet of their life are disgraceful. Nothing wrong with enjoying some well done ones, but moderation is key.

Just watch dragon ball and certain meme series and you can go back to pretending to be normal

More than just Speed Racer.

why is it so you forgot pedos

It comes from one of the most degenerate post-modern nations in the world. In fact, Japan has some of the strictest gun control in existence and one of the lowest birth rates. Importing Japanese culture into the United States has only served to create more NEETs, permavirgins, and pedophiles. Modern Japan, by and large, does not represent the values of Imperial Japan. Asians are niggers of the East and must be eliminated.

I honestly haven't been a part of it seriously since about ~2005
When I lost interest it was still sci-fi and action stuff at the forefront in the U.S. with awesome designs like Cowboy Bebop, The Big O, etc. then moe blobs replaced it overnight
I'll always have Berserk at least

These guys don't understand the terrible secret behind it all

There are only a couple good animes which should inspire you to be strong/nationalistic

Nothing wrong with having a Miku Hatsune dakimakura desu

I like Non Non Biyori. It seemingly promotes the agrarian lifestyle. My favorite will always be K-On however since even a cartoon about school girls forming a band portrays respecting the shrines of your forefathers.

Name them. I bet they have immediately obvious faults.

Some good stuff coming out of late. Then Sup Forums bitches it down cause not moe blob

Consider that in anime, young girls are portrayed as the feminine ideal: pure, beautiful, shy, curious about boys, but always holding back if/when the opportunity presents itself.

Anime still presents us worlds where men can be strong, and women can be beautiful, with strong communities and families which love eachother, which is far more than anything hollywood dares to produce.

Dbz.
Dai no Daibouken.
Berserk(Golden Age)
Cowboy Bebop
Ninja Scroll
Hajime no Ippo
Vinland Saga

>promotes the agrarian lifestyle
you should definitely watch barakamon if you haven't already
young guy finds a place to belong after being sent off to some small village
its pretty fun and comfy desu

now where will people go to get their hitler memorabilia? their hitler rides and games? their hitler salt and pepper shakers?

the great restaurant... the bunker... all gone D:

95% of male anime chars are lanky effeminate fucktards.

The other 5% are bara dudes with faggy overtones.

>then moe blobs replaced it overnight

You are only looking at garbage aimed at teens. The same sort of conclusions can be made by looking only at similarly targeted western media. This is also a mostly recent trend.

That's the only shit they make now and you know it
Ozma should have been ~40 episodes
Damn you all to hell

Anime is love, Anime is life.

>rargh strong homogeneous countries make me angry
Gas yourself, kike.
>in the U.S.
Well, there's your fucking problem. Maybe stop watching mainstream garbage.
Every show will have the obligatory shrine visit or festival episode.

you menge-kun faggots are so fucking disgusting

Nice hobby, though some people can't keep themselves contained. Never go to any conventions, read anime """news,""" or watch anime Youtubers.

check out No Rin if you like agriculture. takes place at an agricultural school.

Rem a shit

not jjba, any more. dude's been putting dick sucking lips on everyone since gen 5 and SBR omake was straight up C/J yaoi

Yeah I started to catch onto the degeneracy pretty quickly with that one.
Such a shame.

When I was in Tokyo I went into some figurine shop in Akihabara and found this in the magical girl section.

>That's the only shit they make now and you know it
There's way more shit than just moeblob if you actually look for more than 3 seconds.

yeh

it got piled into an ever increasing backlog :/

Why in the fuck did you not buy it?

Just a reminder Japan will be blacked in your lifetime.

I ask myself that every day...

it separates the men from the boys

and the boys will get ground up into cattle feed

Honestly, I only really care about music and playing chess online these days.
I read also, but not like I used to.
I just like riling people up.

>3reich.us
it's real

>300 freedom notes

worth it

Just another side of the same shekel my user, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Japanese starts with J. Jewish starts with J. Coincidence?

Real life horrifies me. If I didn't quietly immerse myself in cute anime I'd probably be even more insane and bitter than I already am.

it's gay

I bet you like Ram.

>* The MOST Realistic Reinhard Heydrich ever!
>* 1:1 Highly detailed SS Silver Ring is included!
>* The Silver Ring is made of 925 Silver.

hot damn

rem is perfect
ram is ok

Weeb culture tends to be more moderate or even traditional as a whole, though I think their are so many different kinds of weebs that it makes it hard to really say for certain so broadly. I think you can find a lot better anime than you can find modern western shows, and if you can weed out the crap you can find actually thoughtful shows, so I think people sick of the same brainless agenda pushing we see so much in Hollywood and on television start to gravitate towards it.

This reminds me, I need to read the rest of Netsuzou Trap. I hope the boyfriend gets more abusive.

This is the most redpilled anime ever. Prove me wrong.
>Protip: you can't

Heres a hint though:

You dont HAVE to watch tv. Think about it ok?

Its pretty nazi...

and gay

Tanya is desu

>postwar Japan after Nazi victory is way worse than Japan after Allied victory
>Japan is the verge of political collapse because of totalitarianism is ebil

>1940-1945

gays are for fags

your on an anime circlejerk image board, you tell me OP

you don't have to post on Sup Forums either, and if we're being honest one is a lot more harmful than the other
Here's a hint, it's the place where you have to scroll past three BLACKED threads just to see someone yelling about the Jews. Everyone has their forms of entertainment though.

Its ok if its between two anime girls like us desu

lolno. they won't even let their hookers get bleached, much less blacked

you have no idea how racist asia is in general wrt black people. it's insane. they don't think black people are like... idk. regular people, but darker and maybe a little defective? no. they think they're straight up monkeys

it's not just japan. it's all of goddam asia

>harry potter font

The comfy end of the world is super comfy

Not if all you watch is Dragonball Z, then you grow up lifting every fucking set of weights you can.

Source: I watched a lot of DBZ as a kid and routinely lift heavy shit and generally feel like a superhero

This is the epitome of weeb cultures, thank me later

Will be the comfy anime of the season
youtube.com/watch?v=zFn9oCIUGgI
rifght next to Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=ij21njEpveg

2d women are everyone 3d women aren't. Weebs love 2d because we are all romantics that have been blightened by reality and 2d represents the ideal women we aspire to be with. They are all the same in the respect of being acceptable, loyal, and cute; only differing in personality. There are of course outliers, but in essence, 2d women are the quintessential ideal of what a woman should be.

The red pill is this: 2d women are superior, vastly superior. But we aren't idiot. Settle with a 3d girl who is like 2d, this will make sure you don't fuck with some roastie or woman who will fuck you over.

t. non weeb

>tfw you wanted to be like Gohan but ended up a 5' 4" manlet so you have to settle for Krillin

i've been wondering this
is the anime just about girls doing cute things in band school or is it about a group of lesbians in band school

Rem is best waifu, always.

Have you ever met a cool weeb?

I fixed your anime girl.

I'm 5'5". So is Vegeta. Get lifting bro there's no time to kill for the prince of Saiyans.

Also One Punch Man

It's the fifth column designed to get white men into interracial while posing as being red-pilled.

>tfw wanted to fit in regular cars but ended up 6'2

Are the third reich members our apostles chosen by divinity?

meme magick is real

Besides, the whole point of DBZ and Gokus success is overcoming your limits and not letting anything get in the way of your goals.

just a reminder, you will swing from a tree in your lifetime
for a brief few moments at the end of it

>mfw it's finally getting dubbed

that's some comfy looking animu right there

Both are really comfy. Only one episode in now though.