Red pill

Give me the conspiracies. Let's begin with what 322 symbolizes. No bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

stillnessinthestorm.com/2016/03/The-40-Day-Season-of-Sacrifice-March-19th-or-22nd-to-May-1st-Manipulating-the-Collective-Consciousness-of-Humanity-Using-Mass-Black-Magic-Rituals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_8jodYA3ctU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Point
youtube.com/watch?v=eX03rctq30I
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

332 genders

delete this if you want to live

Skull and Bones

322 = Skull and Bones.

He linked a wikipedia why are you such a faggot.

Basically the rich get to fuck whores in beautiful houses whilst moralising to the rest of us and using their extreme power to destroy relations between normal people. We're literally like the kids you see on adverts, digging through garbage. Thats the average man looking for a wife.

332 is the number of times they get to fuck your wife whilst calling you a bigot and a sexist. Nuclear war when

pleb

>332
Number of women "Weinsteined" when this film was made.

Stealing can be as simple as picking up an item and walking out the front door with the item in your hand.

It's Genesis 3:22

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Notice that the sentence is split up and they exclude 3:23

Fuck the illuminati

Tom Cruise was a cuck in the entire movie
the reason why there is a mask in his bed at the end of the movie is because his WIFE was one of the women in the orgies

his wife got fucked by rich jews!!!!

>The 40-Day Season of Sacrifice: March (19th or 22nd) to May 1st | Manipulating the Collective Consciousness of Humanity Using Mass Black Magic Rituals
stillnessinthestorm.com/2016/03/The-40-Day-Season-of-Sacrifice-March-19th-or-22nd-to-May-1st-Manipulating-the-Collective-Consciousness-of-Humanity-Using-Mass-Black-Magic-Rituals.html

Now ask for more.

Jews are pedos and control Hollywood

Modern day Jews are not the Israelites of the Bible. The "Jews" of today are mixed-race hybrids with Asiatics, Negroids, and Aryans. They are a bastardized race whom Aryan Jesus warned us against. (Revelation 2:9 & 3:9)

Tl;dw jew elites do various sex rituals, some involving children, to gain power from satan

The Bible warned us about this.

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not

if it symbolizes skull and Bones, then why? How does 322 symbolize skull and bones and not Disney?

>one of us

US

plural not singular, GodS not God

same as

genesis 1:26

26Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image"

OUR , plural again

If you are the only god you have to talk to yourself

It's not even a secret. It's on fucking wikipedia.

yeah but what is the cypher is all I am asking

it's also "us" in quran. they also talk about terraforming earth too lel

King James Bible Genesis Chapter 3 verse 22

WTF? i m just saying that genesis provides clues about some annunaki/nephilim kind of shit, CreatorS not CREATOR

>implying this isn't hard evidence of the Trinity.

Golfian bloodsport

youtube.com/watch?v=_8jodYA3ctU

Roddy Piper back in 85ยด talking about your degenerate culture and true equality.

quotes?

>believing in aliumz
us = trinity

Is this for real? Did Gaddafi actually say this?

Cherubim

Jews pushing for good cristians to buy golden crosses even tought god said not to worship idols.

Same in islam?

What does that verse have to do with skull and bones though? Do (((they))) have secrets to life and death?

what the fuck does the trinity has to do with the genesis? i thought god was absolute, get your shit straight

nope, law of three is mentioned elsewhere

I'm referring to interdimensional beings

always wondered the implications of the mask on the bed next to the peacefully sleeping wife

maybe her dreams were more than dreams?

BTW i am not an atheist, i am agnostic/catholic baptized and comunion.

the bible was pretty clear what the annunaki were. There were watchers. The watchers were not creators.

They think they're fucking gods.

well that is dumb , who would be arrogant enough to think they were gods

jews

how new are you faggot?

CHECKED AND KEKD. My sides.

it's 5 am here, looked but couldn't find it. sorry user. it talks about how they made the soil fertile again, how they made air breathable again etc. ofc most of the translations just translate these passages as "god created earth" "god created water" etc

yes idol worship is forbidden

jews are chosen people by god, not gods themselves are you mad?

entertaining but still wrong

Why are you such a faggot? WE WUZ SECERT SOCIETIEZ N SHIET.

i am thinking like the turk guy, terraformers, we are worker bees extracting gold, Gold/piramids its coded in us, DNA level.

you lost me, get to bed son. Don't forget your prayers.

Checked
All Moloch worshippers will hang

maybe, but that isn't what the bible is talking about at all lol

That's what I always assumed

stupid nigger, they put the mask there to show that they can get to his family at any time and no one would know

oh really? who knows WTF is the bible talking most of the time, you have to read the important shit, the clues, then it will reveal more interesting shit, like the plurality in genesis.

The book is thousands of years old, written in primitive languages by the wisest of cavemen. People assume too much when reading it, such as it was written by god himself or aliens.

This,

and Kek

The royal family members also talk about themselves in plural. The queen might say 'we enjoyed the meal', when she was the only one at the table. It is actually seen as a great insult to speak to a royal member in singular instead of plural.

so who is with god in that moment? is he talking to an audience?

1 Corinthians 15:50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
Transhumanism?robotics?

It was a literary motif. A writer always speaks to his readers.

they think they are. dont trust the merchants tricks user

>asking this question
>current year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Point

you can be a christian and still have your own conception and vision

The only conspiracy you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=eX03rctq30I

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

not buying it

God the Father, Son. and Holy Spirit.
It's like the royal "we".

you're missing out the bible is a great work

She talked about dreaming of sexing other men/being raped and shit, after he found the mask. They left it ambiguous enough that it's possible she was at the party. Remember the rich elite that was horndogging her at the beginning? He could have seduced her to come to the party.

Genesis 3:22: And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

only for those with eyes to see

The worst shit is Nicole Kidman probably got fucked for that movie role, and Tom Cruise is a literal cuck irl. Hell, Tom Cruise mightve even gotten fucked for roles like "risky business". Who knows what a young actor would do? was it worth it?

Hot Rod was red-pilled. He said They Live had some truth to it. I think that's true about a lot of John Carpenter's films. They showed the hidden underbelly of reality.

In a lot of languages it was tendency to adress any nobility with plural. "You" in English was originally plural, "thou" was siingular but it dissappeared

I think you're making a big leap here, user. The night that he was at the orgy, she was at home with the kids. Sure she's a full degenerate roastie and given enough time she would probably cheat on him, but there's nothing in the movie that suggests she frequents those orgies. She talked about fucking the solider guy at Cape Cod before the night begins, that's why he's tripping balls the whole night and looks for sex himself.

10 / 13 , October Surprise

That was a great film.

>multiple phrases are repeated in the newspaper reporting the girl's death
what did he mean by this

322 dota 2

Ayy lmao

They believe Man's Fall from Grace in the Garden of Eden was a good thing. That the Devil did mankind a favor in leading us to sin.

It was once said that 322 is a sacred number, It is the number of the builders of society who weave their webs where they may.

There is one place they wont weave though. You have to worship the master of our children and our children's children if you wish to weave there. Or so they once said.

Shout out to gun wavin

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are speaking among themselves as the Godhead (three personalities, one perfectly unified will). It's not complicated when vieweing the Bible as a whole

I can understand the fall from eden being a progress. Especially if you consider we are no longer like animals but wise.

interesting. I use to fear secret societies, but if you think about it, everything is a secret society.... inside jokes, meeting your new gf family for first time, everything is little secret societies until you join.

Adam and Eve were rational creatures, not animals. If they asked God about things, He would have explained at the perfect moment. Adam and Eve took it upon themselves to make decisions they had no right to make, and, more to the point, they did not believe God.

Oh you believe it was literal? I don't myself believe in Adam and Eve. They are just characters in a book to me. When I was little I believed though and wanted to find the cheribum with the flaming swords :)