When did you realize Whites are the problem?

>have mainly White ancestry but born in non-White country
>family is redpilled as hell, always poking fun at the relatives with dark eyes
>had a great childhood despite living among a foreign race
>moved to the US recently
>suddenly realize that Whites are pretty trashy
>they use bad words, talk about sex in public, do things that we thought only niggers do
>tfw meet actual niggers for the first time and they behave like gentlemen
>went out for dinner today and these two blond girls were cussing up a storm
>by the time we got home we were mocking the most German looking among us
>not proud of having White blood anymore
>tfw may have to start LARPing as Persian or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBJnnzxhGbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So leave you jewish fag

everyone wanna live with whitey and also shit on him.

so leave fag, LEAVE

Judging by this post, you have much experience larping.

What's depressing is all these years we thought we were coming home to our own people. This is terrible man, I don't know why we fell for this 'le noble Whites' meme

you chose to work for the white mans destruction and also for your own supremacy.

you have no allies left jewboi

youtube.com/watch?v=VBJnnzxhGbw
Drop in at the 2.52 mark to hear Frank Zappa (pbuh) remark: "You know something people? I'm not black but sometimes I wish I could say I'm not white."
Heard that the first time at 17 and it activated me almonds eh.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a kike
That's another thing I learned - you use Jews as scapegoats for all your problems. Instead of facing up to the reality that even Whites can behave like degenerates you pretend that it's entirely because of foreign (Jewish) subversion

Codreanu was right

no, we literallt blame jew when jews have done bad shit.

you as a jew, incapable of registering criticism, will not accept any criticism. you will not do it either.

literally a sociopathic race.

Go move into a black neighbourhood then and see how they fucking embrace you. But you won't because you're a larper and a shill.
Wise herb this thread.

Nonsense, you have an ideological hatred of the Jews. Even Nietzsche was disgusted with that sort of antisemitism. I'm fully aware of their negative influence, but it's disingenuous to reduce all White problems to foreign subversion

Why should I do that? Most niggers behave pretty awfully, but it's shameful for you when they are good mannered nigs walking around while your own people behave like vermin

No we don't, you as a race try to subvert us. you know it to be true, you are probably mixed but still you take the heeb side. be white for 1 day you cuck

I'm not a kike m8. You know, most people throughout history weren't 'race realists', sure it's important for your race to survive, but I doubt you'll achieve that until you acknowledge that you dun goofed, that kikes are only exploiting your own degeneracy. So long as you keep finding scapegoats you'll only dig yourselves in deeper

Let's hear what country do you come from and why i'm supposed to believe you aren't a larping nigger

What difference does it make? I could post my hand but some fag will just call me an Ashkenazi Jew or something

Answer my question

India. My ancestry primarily consists of Western European colonists, Rudyard Kipling is a distinct cousin

How is it possible to come from india but have never seen a black person and consider whites "the problem" because they are vulgar in public while coming from a country where people shit in the streets

The problem for the jews you mean? Which is eassier? Eliminate 15MM jews or enslave all of humanity while reducing global IQ to 70? Which seems like a better plan?

what does this have to do with anything?
>i have ants in my house
>"yeah well you shoulda sprayed"
>alright well i'm gonna call an exterminator or get rid of them myself or something
>"no, you are the problem. you deserve these ants. accept your fate"
it doesnt matter how or why exactly the jews have gotten to where they are and pointing fingers wont solve the problem. we need a hitler 2.0 not a captan hindsight

Sage.

And never. Only niggers and shitskins follow whites, not the other way around.

Based Italy dropping gloves

back to mexico, canelo

It's true but it wasn't always like that.. I'm old enough to remember at least the 90s and even then white people weren't such utter trash..

There's no social cohesion, family tradition, it's all gone and replaced with lord of the flies tier animal behavior.

>whites are worth saving

top kek

POO

I've seen Dravidians of course, but they're not considered Blacks like Africans are. In my experience even the street shitters are better mannered at times

>Jew
>White
That's a good meme

>Winston

I see why he got cancer...

>even the street shitters are better mannered at times

LEL

Allow me to reiterate:

POO

Haha India? I've worked in clubs and Indians are the worst gropers of all races. Kicked out those cheap degenerates constantly.

You're not white just because your a half breed from the days when England took over does not make you even remotely white no matter how light your skin is the shit still runs through your veins

And you think it's a good thing that Whites are a little better than groping street shitters?

i know i will get spammed but i dont think behaviour is absolutely dependent on the color of your skin. there are shit niggers and good niggers same way there are shit whie teash and nice white people.

so niggers and shitskins behave the way they do because they followed whites ?
thats a counter productive post from your part user

I don't have any Indian blood actually, the non-White admixture comes from Persians. Doesn't even matter anymore, being White is little to be proud of now

Considering that's coming from a groping street shitter that does not say a whole lot about your credentials to comment on actual white people Pajeet

Persians are just as fucking bad the standard persian is no better then your standard pajeet the only real difference being shitting in a street vs being a greasy hairy ape

>p-pajeet j-jew its not true
Instead of thinking up more ad hominems why don't you address my points user

Try harder Leftypol.

Name a reason why y'all think white people are so awesome without referring to the renaissance or ancient rome.

Nobody needs to know youre retarded okay? We can all see.

Space. Enjoy no GPS or mobile internet.

Modern concepts of love.

Who is it an ad hominem cuck boi we have discussed your racial heritage and deemed it wanting you literally have no grounds to speak your pissed because niggers treated you good but whites treated you like a filthy shit skin pretty clear niggers love niggers specially niggers that are slightly whiter than them selves lets see a pic of you OP with time stamp lets see just how brown your skin is

Too see-through bait man. Work harder and you might get it.

Big whoop, I have noble Persian ancestry and look breddy damn White. It's hilarious that you think my arguments are wrong depending on my Whiteness

Ok you had to reach back about 50-60 years for that one but I'll give it to you, anything else?

>has cancer
>smokes
people seriously feel bad for him

>(You) bait: The Thread

What language is that? Some White trash equivalent of ebonics?

Pedophelia and homosexuality and sexual promiscuity are nothing new user.

Super anal about doing thing tight n right... n science/ tech = empire edge

Troubadours in France you uncultured retard.

>>tfw meet actual niggers for the first time and they behave like gentlemen

This is how you identify a LARP, m8s.

Well we occupy the majority of the upper economy we contribute more to modern advancements in every scientific fucking field we make up the majority of college graduates that actually finish with a degree worth anything ie. nothing related to liberal arts or some other lazy shit degree we tend to be the most relevantly portrayed race in main stream media, funny you don't see many nigger on GOT or any really decent show of the past 20 years or in any decent movie

>The foundations of modern communications
>Not big enough
>50-60 years
>Something which is still ongoing
What the fuck do you want?

Whatever, the best programming language ever was invented by the whitest looking man to ever stand on this green earth, how's that?

Now that's Ad hominem cock boi try harder plz

Pretty much all of human accomplishments in every sphere were created by whites.

you're a low intelligence (((white)))
it's ok dot dot dot

eels and pees uwot
you doing gods work
bless you

>reaching back like 400 years

Nope too far, try again.

>>have mainly White ancestry but born in non-White country
>>family is redpilled as hell, always poking fun at the relatives with dark eyes
>>had a great childhood despite living among a foreign race
>>moved to the US recently
>>suddenly realize that Whites are pretty trashy
>>they use bad words, talk about sex in public, do things that we thought only niggers do
>>tfw meet actual niggers for the first time and they behave like gentlemen
>>went out for dinner today and these two blond girls were cussing up a storm
>>by the time we got home we were mocking the most German looking among us
>>not proud of having White blood anymore
>>tfw may have to start LARPing as Persian or something
My five year old saw this on tv and turned and asked if the jews were going to kill us all.

Similar story

>be Portuguese
>not dark skinned but also not quite white
>still mostly white friends
>grow up mainly agreeing with racial prejudices among my white only friends list
>the white kids and families all had lots of drinking and general trashiness about them
>ignorant as fuck, blissful in my own ignorance

>turn 13, living in inner city now due to divorce. Friend group now mostly darker skinned/asian/black
>darker skinned friends better behaved
>I mean like I hung out with kids who weren't like total fuckheads
>still for the most part, normally wigger kids fighting/showing up
>start learning about ingroups, realize my early childhood had been earmarked mainly by an ingroups of white kids with no interaction with black kids and thusly no accurate, reasonable gauge with which to determine their perception
>realize no one actually knows what the fuck they're talking about without having had insider knowledge

Tl;Dr I'm forever cursed with looking at things as an outsider and thus lucidly perceiving social circles and their interactions/biases. Man I've seen white trash do worse things than inner city niglets.

> but it's disingenuous to reduce all White problems to foreign subversion

This is one of the hardest red pills to take.

> some girls cursed
> some blacks were nice
> no longer proud of blood
Fag kys sage

(((White people)))

>niggers behaving like gentlemen
Jesus fuck you ruined a perfectly good troll.

>t-too far
I'm glad leftypol has started hanging around here. The first step in taking the redpill is actually getting yourself close too it. Enjoy the ride.

That's interesting. I live in a Portuguese neighborhood now actually, you fellas are alright

Well I started by saying without referring to ancient rome or the renaissance. What are white people doing right now that is super awesome and worth saving as a race? Why is the west crumbling if whites are so super master race awesome?

Don't EVER date or marry one of our women, they're all fucking crazy. Even I chose a 5th generation Canadian/Scottish over a Portuguese girl

What country does "white ancestry" come from?

That's unfortunate. There's a large family opposite my house, they have at least 4 daughters, all cuties, and go to church regularly together

A true Fascist knows the scum in his own peoples are far worse than the foreign outsiders

Mainly British, but also Scottish, Dutch and German

Jealous chink spotted.

Ok

Jewish soap

More like
>I have ants in my house
>I'm calling the exterminator
>I have ants in my house again
>I'm calling the exterminator again
100 calls to the exterminator later
>I have ants in my house
>I'm calling the exterminator yet again, this time it'll work for sure! No more ants for me!

stupid faggot those are the loud degenerates, settle down in a quiet town, go find a pure christian woman.