Audience is supposed to believe this girl is a 'genius'

>Audience is supposed to believe this girl is a 'genius'
>When she can't even wear a fucking jacket properly and ties it to her arms with belts like some kid in special ed class

Explain?

anime logic

I've never noticed the belts.

Buttoned neck, loose tie. What did you expect?

I knew something was off when I tried watching it. Dropped it for unrelated reasons, but Christ, that's ridiculous contrived tripe. Literally just "character design", nothing else in terms of a canonical explanation, no substance whatsoever.

she is an autistic genius like mayuri

>audience is supposed to believe that the smartest high schooler in the world and the most popular waitress in the city would be friends with unlikable faggot like Okabe

Time travel is the most believable thing of this dogshit series

What a contrarian shithole.

I wear my jacket like that sometimes. It makes me feel sexy.

Nigga do you even fashion

>Audience is supposed to believe this guy is a 'genius'
>When he can't even comb his hair properly like some kid in special ed class

Explain?

All anime, from Bebop to Pico, is garbage. I only watch it ironically and so does the rest of Sup Forums.
Are you not in on the joke?

bitch he's fabulous

i never really noticed her jacket
that is pretty retarded fashion

Einstein's hair is pretty effay.

Is Okabe as much of a Chuubi faggot in the anime as in the VN, because so far in the VN it feelsl ike the anime for once could potentially be superior to the source material, for various reasons.

Yes he is

Well, the anime is only 26 episodes counting everything, so it will at least cut out a loto f the boring bullshit in the VN, the VN reels you in then becomes the very definition of 'meandering' along.

I almost quit the VN right there when Okabe Time Leaps after Mayu's first death and then says 'it's just a dream' and we have to watch 99% of the previous scene again knowing all the time that Okabe will have to see Mayu die the exact same way again.

And fucking hell, Moeka says 'can I use you Time Machine that has been shown to alter time in a HUGE way a potentially dangerous D-Mail I won't let you see' and no one fucking says a damn thing, fucking stupid.

Then Okabe going into absolute Chuuni Overdrive whenever he can, there's a point where I think they first realized they made a time machine and Okabe doesh is gay Phone thing, or the time he's running with Mayu through the streets and he STILL mentions the fucking Organization.

Is there anyone in the show who wasn't an autist?

You are fun at parties

all of the adventure science series nitroplus did are charming and fun shows that push the entire anime medium forward

>and then says 'it's just a dream' and we have to watch 99% of the previous scene again knowing all the time that Okabe will have to see Mayu die the exact same way again.
If you call Mayuri as soon as you can after the first time leap, you'll skip repeating the day over again.

>it will at least cut out a lot of the boring bullshit in the VN
Well, they did cut Faris' Rainet battle and half of Lukako's date, not much else from the first half though.
And iirc, Okabe was much more chuuni in the anime, or maybe it was more exaggerated.

If I remember correctly he acted like a Chuuni in order to tell Mayuri everything was under control. It was his way of showing confidence.

Haven't watched it, but doesn't the anime cut out time leap Nae?
I can understand why they would, but it's a pretty good scene in a fucked up way.

Meant for

OP confirmed as an unfashionable faggot

Yes.

She's representative of the false genius of STEMspergs.

There is a reason why children can do their job.

Is her style you dumbass

>ties it to her arms with belts
Holy shit they were belts the entire time. I thought it stood up by meme magic.

At least they gave us fan service.

MUH DICK

the yid's too cheap to buy a comb that's all

It's moe

She's hot so she can get away whit that

I always thought she wore her jacket like that to seem cool, like the type that does things differently because she doesn't care. It's the same reason that she doesn't zip up her boots.
But in reality, she's putting a bunch of work into maintaining that image, going as far as to get belts to keep her jacket up so she can wear it like that.
In other words, she's putting care into making it look like she doesn't care. So even her fashion choices are tsundere.

Chuu2

It's been five years, can we drop it?

That's what yo mama said-desu

>not understanding the reasoning behind her character design choices

She's chuuni