Why are white people so naive and compassionate when it comes to niggers...

Why are white people so naive and compassionate when it comes to niggers? Every single country in which white people have invaded, they always made the same mistakes; giving black people a certain amount of rights which eventually they use to their advantage. It happened in Haiti, the Democratic republic of Congo, its currently happening in Zimbabwe and South Africa, and now its happening all over the U.S and in Europe. Niggers don't give a fuck about white people, the second a nigger sees he has the numbers and the advantage over white's, they fuck them over. Seriously, the only mistake your ancestors made during colonialism was letting niggers live.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because white people have the most humanity and compassion among all groups of people in the world.

Go read mein kampf retard it explains this.

this, nigs and jews btfo

How painfully ironic that the trait that makes the most benevolent race in the world is also it's weakness.

Because we relied on kindness and cooperation to survive, we as a people maintain bonds of brotherhood and friendship more than any other and after millennia of being surrounded for the most part only by others who reciprocate such feelings and ideals due to a similar environment and development, we come into contact with peoples that never developed such bonds or indeed much of anything else. In the early days we recognised this immediately as they were foreign to our people and we could understand exactly how and why that was, however we as a people develop bonds quickly and eventually our altruism and goodwill won out, over and over again.
It's in part our single greatest quality, making us more truly human than most other peoples of the Earth but it's also evidently our greatest weakness.

Because we were told to be? Is this a serious question or what. In the very recent past white people were enslaving other races, so it obviously isn't genetic. In the past 150 years, and especially the past 60, we have been told that racism is the ultimate sin, especially racism towards blacks.

Once you realize this is retarded you can enter an enlightened state of peace wherein you realize that you simply don't give a shit

What is said there?

Everyone's been slaved. No race gets monopoly on empathy. Dinks should be happy.

What's your point? Of course everyone's been enslaved, slavery is one of the most common conditions of human society.

The entire mindset of equality is a western invention. Do you think once white people are gone people will still care about each other? Maybe some Asian civilizations, but most of it is going to be thrown out. We basically fell for our own memes.

America died somewhere between 9/11 and the end of Obama's term

You are simply a large group of people going to jobs and coming home

There is no "White America" any more

White culture has already been stomped and pissed on 100 times over
((They)) don't even teach the same history any more in schools and colleges
The only place white pride can exist is in your head

Younger generations won't even know why they should be proud of their culture

Think about this:

If 60% White america treat white men like dirt

What will happen when white becomes minority?

What will Hispanic/black majority America look like in the future?

It is definitely not a West Germany or Japan

exactly the demonization of white people could be very dangerous in the near future. think roles reversed white people become like jews did in nazi germany - portrayed as evil destroyers of humanity - to the point genocide could occur.

>If 60% White america treat white men like dirt

>What will happen when white becomes minority?

It's funny, my White liberal friends are just starting to realize this so they've recently begun adopting more conservative viewpoints.

Being a liberal is fun, when you don't have to pay for your bad ideas.

>the white mans burden

Even Canada of all places the most "compassionate" western country with no history of slavery is now being accused of systemic racism stemming from slavery as the reason niggers in Canada aren't doing as well as whites or asians. They want Canada to pay reparations to niggers that they fucking smuggled to freedom from the slave trade.

give nonwhites an inch and they take a mile.

the idea that we can coexist indefinitely is demonstrably incorrect the only way that we will be able to resist slaughtering the lot of them is if they are deported and ethnic nationalism becomes the status quo for all races. There would certainly be areas that would be ethnically diverse, large trade and education hubs. but the racial/national groups would only be living there temporarily until their travel or education visa expires with no chance of citizenship.

There would also likely be nation states that wish to continue the experiment of diversity of races and would have voluntary citizens. I contend that these multicultural states will either thrive under a strict dominate culture that enforces a standard of behavior that all must follow (places like Singapore) or they would slowly mix into a strange mixed amalgam with unforseeable politics.

The transition period would be very difficult to coordinate but must be done in order to minimize human casualties.

This is the only way that I can see a true peace achieved with minimal human cost. All other paths that I have looked down seem to end in death and war and destruction.

I am not a ethnic nationalist because I fear for myself or my children. I am an ethnic nationalist because I believe it is the only way that the world can truly be an honest and peaceful place. We have the instant communication, travel, and education to teach us above the diversity of humans on this planet. We can discuss our differences and even influence and change each other without have to live in local competition and conflict. We can learn from each other and visit each other's lands, but we should not be forced to mix our cultures, our people. Those who desire direct local intermingling of cultures may do so voluntarily in designated 'multicultural states', that would arise as needed by the size of the population that desired it (with limitations).

We can coexist peacefully and mutually beneficially while maintaining our individual cultural and genetic integrity but this is only possible if we interact with one another honestly. Without honesty we cannot solve our problems. I know this plea will be met with derision by some as a kind of weakness. Know this, this plea is that only moral thing I know how to do as a man of European cultural and genetic descent, before engaging an enemy, a sue for peace that I know will fall on deaf ears. The future will very likely ignore my plea and plunge us into the bloodiest global civil war ever witnessed.

I'm doing what I could to stop it, but I am also prepared for it.

oh it's worse than you think

Well retard, guess what? Slave us from the base word SLAV. As in Slavic..those whites were the first enslaved by sand niggers. The Irish were slaves, and indentured servants, at the same time niggers were in the US, ever hear them bitching about it, people still say paddy wagon without realizing it's a slam on Irishmen. Oh and the American negro isn't from Africa, he is a highbred sand niggers, the product of rape indigenous people by conquorering sand niggers that castrated them men, concubined the women to raise a slave army. Fuck off

you're misinformed an indentured servant was someone who came to america as a worker on a contract that would be granted full liberties after their work was up. they were willing in their servitude. they also had more rights and respect then straight niggers.

I figured out niggers were trouble at like age 6 with minimal exposure and sadly no help from myparents. Not sure why it's so hard for other white people. I wasn't a genius or anything, just had common sense, basic pattern recognition skills, and a healthy self-preservation instinct.

>Maybe some Asian civilizations
Asians don't see niggers as equals. They closest they get is playing nice. They always see niggers as inferior.

I remember Matrix bullet time being good, but not this good.

Leopold did a good job but sadly the eternal christcuck prevented full blown african genocide during early colonization.

Imagine a world where euros actually did the things leftists accuse us of, it would be a utopia

There's going to be massive casualties. The VAST majority of them are not going to submit to deportation, and ethnic nationalism is going to be driving their cause to quell ours. We should allow any who surrender to keep their lives if we have some sort of infrastructure in place for deporting them quickly enough, but there are going to be tens of millions dead, make no mistake. There's simply no way around it at this point

Because thats what Rome and other actual civilizations use to do with each other when dealing with lands they conquered. The difference being that they weren't niggers and white people don't seem to understand that, since then the Jewish feminist white guilt narrative has made speaking out a crime.

I will never understand how you could enslave multiple people but not kill them off when you're done with them. Or atleast have sterilized them before they arrived here. You already crossed a line, why start treating them and thinking of them as humans all of a sudden?

I think they were never considered humans. Also they could be used as farm animals. Indians and abbos were of no use on the farm. Then they started to be considered humans, problems started. I think they used to be really considered to be big kids.

Think about it. If you have a dog, it's a great companion. If you let the dog on his own, it becomes a feral predator that attacks humans. The places where there are packs of feral dogs, are dangerous, and they do attack humans. Probably the same dynamics worked with the niggers. Even though there are black people that are human tier, the vast majority is not independent if left alone. I think at the time nobody considered that in the future packs of feral niggers would roam the streets, sort of like if tomorrow the dogs get their freedom.

Eastern Europe didn't use niggers on the farms, so they don't have those issues with them. There is no guilt and no desire to do something with niggers there. It's all colonial powers that have a nigger infestation issues.

America was very very poorly planned out

Holy fuck I want a source on this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Dutchdame is the name

Because the blacks that came over were not all slaves. A number were indentured servants, not actually slaves. On top of that whites were mixed into it took.

"after the work was done" that's just what the smuggled sex slave thinks before getting beaten, whipped and eventually murdered.

>Gobble resources
>Claim land that's not theirs
>Produce war and profit from it
>Cause addiction to others and your own race

>Compassion
>Humanity

kek

>Why are white people so naive and compassionate when it comes to niggers?
SJW are the racists they blame everyone else as being. Racism of condescension. Racism of low expectations.

big dicks, white bitches love big dicks...

>mexicuck

Bump

Nice refutal, virgin

Hot ideas like yours got all the argument they deserve.

Nice ad hominem, by the way.

>Complaing about ad hominem right after using ad hominem himself

Spoken like a true gringo.

dont you have a country to illegally immigrate to?

Your a fucking fool, slaves were property and worth more thrn men on contract, thus got more dangerous jobs and had higher mortality rate...and they were slaves before then faggot. Oh and indentured servants were sold into it too, not just volunteer. You should read something other than what your Jew school taught you homo.

>insults
>deserving anything but insults in return

latex thread?

Nah man, i'll take beheadings of criminals and cartels over the slow and painful fall of the western civilization on your so called 1st world countries anytime.

fucking based user, thank you

at least we have clean water and no worries of cartels cutting our heads off or the government who is owned by the cartels locking us away for no reason

>Why are white people so naive and compassionate when it comes to niggers?

Neanderthal DNA. Seriously.

>Even Canada of all places the most "compassionate" western country with no history of slavery

Not completely true. My ancestors drove slaves from the Gold Coast.

The Jews weren’t genocided in Germany by any means. They were kicked out. Now the USA is Weimar Germany.

>>Oh and the American negro isn't from Africa, he is a highbred sand niggers, the product of rape indigenous people by conquorering sand niggers that castrated them men, concubined the women to raise a slave army.

You are an assclown

its gonna be like its here, sadly none of the so called arg*ntine intellectuals have documented it
theres this article tho
amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

whites are killed for no reason, murder has been normalised, people demand safety but when you point to the obvious issue (the racial factor, because mestizos are the one murdering people) they call you a fascist and a NAZI etc....

what im getting at is that people minds will be so destroyed by propaganda that they will cry in pain, but refuse to take the medicine.
this country is lost, you should flee as well. Many americans will laugh and think "haha this argen nigger thinks thats whats gna happen here" but it is. we had a white majority once and this place worked wonders, 40 years ago NO ONE could have seen this coming, absolutely no one

Whites are the most vile, evil people to ever exist. No group has caused more pain and suffering or systematic genocide against other races, ethnicities and even amongst themselves than Whites.The only reason they appear to be compassionate today is because they have been conditioned to by a certain more intelligent group and even then most whites are xenophobic and racist at heart

Name?