Since 9/11 there have been 85 attacks in the United States by violent extremists resulting in 225 deaths

>Since 9/11 there have been 85 attacks in the United States by violent extremists resulting in 225 deaths.

>106 of those deaths were at the hands of far-right extremists in 62 separate incidents.

>119 of those deaths were at the hands of Islamic extremists in 23 separate incidents.

>41%of the deaths caused by radical Islamic extremists occurred in one incident.

To reiterate: there have been 62 incidents of domestic terrorism by whites and 23 by non-whites.

SOURCE: gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

This data doesn't include the recent attack in Vegas, which certainly doesn't help your case.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=asheville nc bomb&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj55JDk9OnWAhWJ4IMKHb7pB_UQ_AUICSgA&biw=1261&bih=616&dpr=1
medium.com/@Charlie_Wilson/homeland-security-uses-bogus-attacks-to-exaggerate-threat-of-right-wing-groups-downplay-threat-9dafb5d673b6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google.com/search?q=asheville nc bomb&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj55JDk9OnWAhWJ4IMKHb7pB_UQ_AUICSgA&biw=1261&bih=616&dpr=1

>if we exclude this attack then we can make the whites look bad

cool non-points. I assume this is the first time you've attempted to do research?

The attack was carried out by a white guy. Excluding it makes you look better.

Whites are what percent of the population?
And Muslims are what percent?

Dumbfuck. Your stats only prove Muslims are far more likely to commit terrorism.

So the majority comprises less than %50 of the crimes in this category

And a minority commits more than fifty times their percentage of population in percentage of crimes.

Muslims are %1 of the population, yet produce more than half the terrorist attacks.

You're really autistic. He's referring to THE terrorist attack, 9/11

This is excluding the beheading attack in Moore Oklahoma. So I can only imagine what else they "forgot" to put in.

Also. What's this far right attack in Oklahoma? I've never heard of it.

>since 9/11
>those 3000+ people that died don't count since it would make the numbers look bad

So 1% of the population makes 50% of the attacks (1% now, less as you go back in time). And that doesn't help our case.
OK.
Did you think it through before opening this thread, faggot?

Two white supremacists murdered a gay man as gang initiation rite 10/26/2007 Goldsby, Oklahoma 1x victim deaths

>neo-nazi murders pedophile in prison
>far right terrorism!

good synopsis on bullshit data used here medium.com/@Charlie_Wilson/homeland-security-uses-bogus-attacks-to-exaggerate-threat-of-right-wing-groups-downplay-threat-9dafb5d673b6

Whites responsible for:
106/225 deaths
47% of deaths
76.9% of total population

Islamists:
119/225
53% of deaths
3% of total population

I don't think these stats mean what you want them to mean. Also has there never ever ever been a non-white, non-islamic violent extremist?

>Since 9/11
>Leaving out the single largest terrorist attack in US history
>every time

Guess Jews don't count false flags as terrorism

>medium.com/@Charlie_Wilson/homeland-security-uses-bogus-attacks-to-exaggerate-threat-of-right-wing-groups-downplay-threat-9dafb5d673b6

And Thread. Nice link.

>le since 9/11

>right wing
Go read the list, I’d wager 80-90% of it is slightly left leaning at best.

>the Japanese are a problem
>look at how much crime they commit in Japan compared to the Muslims
This is what you sound like right now.

Nggers do it more often and in greatr numbers.
Say it with me, faggot...
>Niggers are their own problem.
Do you dumb fucking authoritarians really believe we'll fall for your bullshit strawmen?
You are your own problem (You will be arrested, tried, and killed for your posting.)
It's not us--you did this to yourself, you sub-human. Now you will have to pay the ultimate price when every American agrees in unison that you're not human and kills you through the force of law.
You'll be dead /and/ wrong, but I want you to know the humiliation and shame of that right now.
I'm not listening to your lies because I am too busy counting the days until I can watch the last spark of life fade form your eyes forever and KNOW that the world is a significantly better place without you.