Corona is changing its name to Mexico

Corona is changing its name to Mexico

>Drinking Corona

one of the worst Mexican beers. Corona Familiar in the brown bottle somehow tastes good though.

Would rather drink my own urine.

Is this just in the United States? It's already stupid, but changing it in Mexico too is just. What gives a beer the special privilege of having the name of its country? Very self absorbed.

Seriously lol normies get out.

Dos Equis or Modelo espicial

That's no beer, the company is canning water
because of the earthquake. they're canning 2 million of them only i think.

mfw sales drop because of this

>What gives a beer the special privilege of having the name of its country?
It's also the name of a town. Who cares, it's just a marketing stunt, to make beaners and lefties buy more beers.

Pacifico or bust

Corona tastes like piss so I guess the name's appropriate.

>You can have brew you want, as long as its a Corona™. Corona™ is famous around the world for its affordable price and smooth, refreshing taste Brian. It displays a well-rounded character with pleasant malt and hop aromas. Garnish your Corona™ beer traditionally with a lime or lemon wedge to highten the citrus aromas and flavours.

All Mexican beer is trash. It's only not shit when you're eating Mexican, like how nip beer isn't shit when you're eating sushi

what is wrong with you people? all mexican beer is shit

>drinking corona over landshark for a summer beer

war Mexico NOW

if i got to drink mexican pisswater then modelo nigger it shall be.

Everyone knows its from Mexico. How could they not?

Good thing I don't drink it. My local brewery makes a pineapple cider that beats the hell out of beer for beach days.

kek Corona Familiar does not exist in my state
Everyone knows it's fucking close to water.

Not the first post but the best post

Vin really nailed this monologue. Pulled the whole scene together.

I don't drink urine so this won't impact my life.

>drinking landshark over miller high life for a summer beer

Just put a lime wedge in a High Life and it's a cheaper, superior Corona. High Life is the greatest cheap beer in the world.

It translate more or less like :"Make Mexico Great Again, don't build the wall, let us go to the US, fuck America, Impeach Drumpf."

Or maybe I'm reading too deep into it.

This is better burguerbro

Indio is not bad at all.

What kind of person would drink beer that wasn't made by either Germans or Midwesterners?

> drinking miller

>not bad at all.
good thing there are tens of thousands "not bad at all" beers, which makes it a completely worthless choice

this
mexican beers are shit

Stick with locally brewed craft beer. will taste better than any of that mass produced shit AND (((They))) wont get your shekels

should be mexico's tears

>drinking Mexican light lagers over American light lagers

What's the fucking point. Throw that shit in the sewer/

$8.99 for 18 bottles where I am and it's the highest rated nationally available macro lager on beeradvocate.

Who the fuck drinks Corona out of a can?

I've never seen that before, stouts are usually good with a meal. I will pick up a 6 pack if i see it ever.

I cant drink piss beer though. Corona, Pacifico, That Sea Turtle bottle. Just makes my head hurt and get me buzzed.

>stick with locally brewed
Mate West End is fucking awful, that's why I drink Corona

Kids who steal beer.

Landshark is better than HL though, I want to enjoy good beer at the beach unlike the warm dirty baby pool in front of your trailer cleetus.

time to steal the corona name while it's free

"Always been able to"?
Able to what?

A lot of those "craft" beers are owned by big jew companies now. It's just another business don't fall for their tricks.

Never drank that shit anyways so doesn't bother me.
Now whenever I go to a liquor store and see Mexico as the label on what a once used to be Corona bottle I will just think "cuck" because they got so triggered with evil racist trump (despite the fact the company is in Mexico and nothing Trump does or says affects them at all)

STOP DRINKING THE LIQUID JEW

>Stick with locally brewed craft beer
it's great for traveling. I always go to the local brewery and talk with the people who actually made the beer that I am drinking. not only do they taste better but you get to taste of each city.

why would anyone ever order a mexican beer is beyond me. your stomach is only so big and there's only so many beers you can drink in one lifetime. it's worse to drink a shit beer than it is to not drink one at all

If you come to the US, the West Coast has some of the best craft beers. It's like a candy store in some supermarkets. Whole Foods beer shopping is the best.

Fuck your local craft beer, just drink water and stop spending money in low life activities.

sad to hear that. I got 9 or 10 local breweries around me that make beer and 2 microbrews that make cider

Once you get a job and a life you need something to settle down in the evening. You will find out in a few years.

Corona is literally piss

There is nothing about Landshark that is better than High Life. It's all the same macro swill, Landshark just costs twice as much.

Their execs are retarded

>$8.99 for 18 bottles
not only are you choosing to kill yourself by drinking poison, you are choosing to kill yourself drinking shit poison. you might as well kill yourself and get it over with

The ones around me are all mom and pop breweries operating out of rented warehouse space. You can walk in, meet the owners, drink and chill

you should try Mezcal.
it's like a smokey tequila.

>pineapple cider
kys faggot

Corona is awful. Even modelo is shit it all tastes like water. Mexican beer is the absolute worst.

With the border wall going up, the only way Mexico can get in to the USA is in a can.

>Trump launches beer named Wall
>build giant walls of Wall on Wallmart

local cider brewery near me has a pineapple cider as well.
its pretty boss

Everyone knew their own names too until they saw them on a Coca-Cola.

>drinking Corona

Why when coors is American made, cheaper and stronger? Also if you are a beer snob there are much better choices.

I made the mistake of drInking a Sapporo by itself. Holy shit is it bitter trash on its own.

now that (((beer))) is confirmed for pozfluid, what is Sup Forums's drink of choice? i vote vodka

Corona did a MASTERFUL marketing of it's beer.
The glass bottle, the limes, the COMMERCIALS.
that old xmas onw with the lit up palm tree.
Amazing. Near perfect marketing.

The beer is absolutely the worst tasting beer ive ever had.

Those marketers should be multi millionaires

i like modelo negra

That must be nice. I'm not even a massive fan of Corona, it's just the only tolerable beer here. I tend to drink ouzo or jager, I like the anise.

Dos x laguer and bohemia master race

This. Pacifico is the only good Mexican piss.

asahi is my goto beer for drinking with nip food. I only drink sapporo when I'm with friends eating ramen

You bet your ass they will

This can't be real, the lack of foresight and comprehension of American society right now from their marketing team would have to be zero to draw this kind of attention to themselves.

Fuck I cam so much that night. Wanting Trump to win but thinking he might lose. Then that face said it all. God Bless America

Corona sucks, so bad they have to advertise shoving lime in it to mask the taste.

i really like Cerveza Indio but maybe you're right since the only beer i had drink is mexican.

garbage

I travel to Mexico a lot and drink a lot of their beers when I'm down there. Would never buy it here in the US.

Never seen this brand before either. Love me some stouts tho.

I'll just drink Modelo instead then.

Even though I don't think corona is at the top of my list of preferred beers, I think it's decent, it's good with lemon and salt, too. It's great for a really hot day, unlike other beers whose taste is not adequate for such occasions

>honey dew
>Bohemia weizen
>red tecate
>paulaner (the wheat kind, can't remember the name)
>corona

Cheap ass piss water. "Muh Imports"....Still tastes like mexican budweiser. It is so bad that bar tenders recommend you cover the taste with a citrus fruit.

I quit drinking years ago, so I am glad I can sit this one out. The jokes about "deporting" 24 of your mexican friends would be hilarious however.

>having a few beers with friends on weekends
>killing yourself

I see a trend

West end isn't craft beer. Australia has some good beers

Anyone here like cheladas?
Trying one for the first time and it's delicious.

Also this seems like fake news. A google search reveals nothing.

Don't knock it til you've tried it. Ciders are fucking awesome, and this is coming from a guy who likes his beers blacker than the population of Paris.

>Drinking beer
>Not 95% distilled ethanol or at least vodka

My fucking nigger. Everybody acts like I drink shit when I tell them I enjoy High Life. Its damn good. Best cheap beer for sure.

Also, Miller should be close to corona, I drink these when I want a refreshing beer, not when I want to enjoy some complex taste

I won't argue that it's waterish, but that's beer. 4.5% cerveza it says right on that can

yeah and I buy european beers when I visit europe, but beer in europe is shit compared to US selection now and something I would only ever order in europe
it's not difficult at all to buy a good tasting beer, and not that much more expensive. It also won't be 4.5% piss water so you need ten thousand bottles to even get a little buzzed

>mfw i can't tell if this is real or not because total retardation is normal now

It's just a temporary marketing campaign. And it already happened last month. Op is probably a shill. Their parent company is actually the same group that makes Budweiser and they wanted to try the same shit. Calling the beer America for a brief stunt. It's all pretty dumb.

They should just change the labels to "I'm cheap and easy. Let's get drunk together" perhaps said by a sexy cartoon slut on the can. Perhaps even use that temperature sensitive gimmick to make some of her clothes come off if you hold it long enough. I guarantee you that would sell better.

I've had that one once. Probably the only acceptable way to drink a modelo besides the negra but I'd rather blow my brains than to ever have to drink another modelo.

What does it taste like? Never seen one of those, but I imagine it's full of sodium and who knows what else

Does it taste like a regular michelada?

What do you think of pic related? My work sells 'em and I've been curious it's just they're a bit pricy.

It's just a beer bloody mary

Fuck you it's good!

looks like another watery stout desu

Indio is God tier

Im a big coopers fan. I normally get the sparkling ale but the stouts and limited release ones are good too