JoJo Thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

What music do you all listen to when reading the manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tLb4eiU61Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sVEGMax42dw
imgur.com/a/CfMK4
youtube.com/watch?v=zICb-9m2dGA
youtube.com/watch?v=iNM5GptvxMg
youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G69VW6Xq8
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/07/30-1/feature-why-it-works-the-rolling-hills-of-morioh
youtube.com/watch?v=IJWlBfo5Oj0
youtube.com/watch?v=L9jXQKCAa_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The sound of my own nose exhaling when something is funny, and the occasional "heh". Occasionally gentle sobbing

I don't read to music. I find it distracting.

Josuke sounds different in this weeks episode

Do you think we'll have another scene with Koichi and Yukako in next Friday's episode?

Place your bets on the second Ending song.

Shigekiyo did nothing wrong

I thought there wasn't going to be one?

In any case, Owner of a Lonely Heart - Yes

Hamon Users start with steady breathing at the beginning of every round, but sustained damage will disrupt this, requiring them to pose to regain their breath. To activate a Super, Hamon Users must supercharge their Hamon (pose until it says so) and then execute the command.

>Jonathan Joestar:

Properties:
-The bulkiest of the Hamon Users (and possibly the entire roster)
-Huge health pool (based off of his physical perfection and sheer willpower)
-Hits like a truck
-Requires way more hits than others for his breathing to get disrupted
-Relatively agile, but short jump height
-Cannot damage anyone who is downed (gentleman, waits for them to stand up)
-Does less damage from the back (dislikes dirty fighting)
-Has a Rush
-Attacks parry more frequently

Moveset and Special:
-Generic attacks omitted
-Zoom Punch: A lot shorter than Zeppeli's but gives Jonathan range he needs
-Sendo Ripple Overdrive and Metal Silver Overdrive: Walls and obstacles created by an opponent can be pierced by a Hamon blast. Ranged, but requires an obstacle in the first place.
-Scarlet Overdrive: Fire in a hand, burning damage on a punch
-Underwater Turquoise Blue Overdrive: Punches a puddle on the ground, damage in an AOE around you
-Life Magnetism Overdrive: Sticks leaves together in an impromptu shield
-By pressing the Special button (previously called the Stand button), Jonathan brings out the Sword of Luck and Pluck. This Sword has more range and does more damage (and can be lit on fire and used as a Hamon extender), but attacks with it are slower. Imagine a heavy attack.

Playstyle:
Jonathan plays exactly like he fights in the manga - powering through enemies with courage. By relentlessly pursuing your enemies, you take advantage of Jonathan's fast attacks and frequent parries, absorbing attacks and continuing to deal heavy damage.

What do you like, dislike, want removed, want added?

Zeppeli next post

This is subjectively good taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tLb4eiU61Y

He got too money hungry

but he was a good boy who cared about his family and gave his life to protect them and Morioh and for that he's deserving of respect.

QUICK! You have to choose 2 chapters from part 4 to delete!

Two chapters? That isn't even a fight.

I assumed they were doing a 2-course after Sheer Heart Attack like they did for Stardust.

As much as I hate to say it: Antonio and Alien.

>Alien

Would the Tower fight even be able to work without Mikitaka?

Also without the gambling chapter you lose a good bit of Rohan and Josuke's character link.

I'd be more willing to say Rat Hunt is a better loss.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVEGMax42dw

Angelo and Tamami

Realistically speaking, is there a Stand that can destroy Accelerator's vectors?

>Tonio
>Mikitaka

user, please.

Superfly and Atom Heart Father, I guess.

Not sure how DiU's latter third would work without Yoshihiro, though.

>Would the Tower fight even be able to work without Mikitaka?
Did Mikitaka even do anything that added to the outcome? Didn't his attempt at switching Josuke out fail, and Josuke got himself out (and "convinced" scarface to go back in)? It's been a while.

It's really tough because almost every chapter has some purpose or another.

But that said, yeah, Rat would probably be a better choice.

Gold Experience Requiem

eh,well two arcs or whatever. I'm still retarded as to what a chapter exactly is. is it just one weekly issue?

He's greedy but also a fucking middle schooler, how else would a kid react in that situation?

Seconding Superfly. In regards to AHF, the new stand users could have just been more of the original Keicho's fucking around.

If Accel doesn't speedblitz Giorno, he loses. Otherwise he can solo the whole Jojo universe

The Part 4 anime is almost halfway done right?

Are we getting Part 5?

Are Stands made of vectors?

1/3rd of the way done give or take.

And probably.

Part 5 is one of the most popular parts in nipland, so yeah.

A reputable source told me Narancia enjoys receiving blowjobs the most. Is it true?

Cream

Gappy makes me happy

imgur.com/a/CfMK4

Id be surprised if they didn't. Probably not next year though

Was GER a temporary power-up or permanent? The arrow fell off its forehead but I don't remember seeing GE or GER afterwards.

>that Mista

Okay I laughed.

Permanent. Source: Silver Chariot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zICb-9m2dGA

OP for Season 5

There's been no canonical word, as I recall. ASB and EoH treat it like a temporary thing.

Purple Haze Feedback had GE using its original healing powers to fix Fugo's injuries, but Fugo didn't see it since he was unconscious at the time.

Thicc where

youtube.com/watch?v=iNM5GptvxMg

Mislinked

This is pure Giorno

Guess interest dropped off, Zeppeli will be posted another thread

I kind of want this.

I love the guys work

youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM

Where was the Jonathan post?

Love the song, doesn't really fit

I know it is painfully obviously but it would fit

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G69VW6Xq8

SOME

This is what I hope, but I doubt they would ever get the rights for it. But we also got Roundabout and Walk Like an Egyptian so what the hell do I know.

>Cannot damage anyone who is downed (gentleman, waits for them to stand up)
Ha, I love that. Seems you are taking the character's personalities into the playstyle, I like it.

I was looking for it in the last thread. No wonder I didn't see it.

This seems like it covers everything about Jonathan pretty well. Would there be any detriments to Jonathan fighting female characters, though?

BD 2 OST WHEN NIGGA WHEN?

Accelerators barrier is caused by his brain doing the calculations to reverse the attack, so theoretically stands that can stop time would be able to kill him.

I need Queen Crimson

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/07/30-1/feature-why-it-works-the-rolling-hills-of-morioh

youtube.com/watch?v=IJWlBfo5Oj0

>why it works
>not about King Crimson

Jonathan did nothing wrong.

Pretty sure there's not going to be one like in the first season

I like this a lot. You should take suggestions rather than going down all the characters sequentially, but whatever you do is fine by me. This is really cool.

Are you going to compile these in a Pastebin/Google Doc?

Does anyone have those Bluray comparisons of Part 4? Can't find them anymore.

Pretty good. Not perfect, but pretty good.

I'm just going to assume you meant arcs, so I'll go with Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable and Let Me Remind You/ Town Guardian Spirits/ Goodbye, Morioh Town - The Golden Heart
Just end it with Kira winning during Another One Bites the Dust

I don't think any has been made.

What are his supers?
Can you give more examples of how Luck and Pluck will be used, like what moves will be replaced?
Also, does activating your STAND still eliminate Chip Damage, or will certain STANDs increase Chip Damage due to their low durability?

I'm nearing the end of part 2 where are my stands

SPOILER QUESTION

So what exactly does Another one bites the dust do?

Is Rohan dead dead or just died in once instance of Aobtd?

I should probably format it differently to catch the eye better

That being said, Jonathan never had to face against a female opponent, so we don't exactly know how he'd fight. Giving him a damage reduction would feel a bit much and would really limit his play. We could leave it be and chalk it up to him hitting women only if they have an intention to kill (which all his opponents will have - it's a fighting game).

Thanks, we really try to encompass everything about them.

I'm gonna go down sequentially but please, please give any suggestions. Nothing is set in stone. All I'm posting is ideas that our crew has and a good idea can definitely make its way in.

I'll be putting them in a pastebin later and post it in this thread

Fuck off, Yoshihiro.

Superfly and Cheap Trick. Delete RPS kid too while we're at it.

Stand faggotry doesn't start till part 3. Enjoy pure Jojo until them.

Next part you faggot keep reading

Fuck you, Higashikata! You and your shitty hair, ruining my beautiful baby boy's day!

I WANNA HAVE HEAVEN'S DOOR.
SOOOOO BAD.
Also why did Rohan have to show his comics to use it at first but in all later moments can use it just because?

Didn't he say something about it like evolving? Not like Echoes, but becoming a better version.

Not everyone's into comic books. That would have really limited his potential.

Good ol' DIO helping old men pay the rent.

Oh yeah, that's what "development potential" is about in the stats. I guess it just got better then.

Rohan... Is dead. He has been disintegrated.

When someone learns about Kira, Bites the Dust automatically kills them and resets time by a couple hours

Anything that happened before the reset is considered fate, and will happen no matter what. The exception to this is that if Kira cancels Bites the Dust (by using Killer Queen) anyone destines to explode ala Bites the Dust will be spared if they haven't yet exploded

Who Wants To Live On A Transmission Tower? and Toshikazu Hazamada

In the spirit of Part 4, I'd like to see your take on Highway Star.

Good stuff.

It's just Bites the Dust.

Basically it works like this, from what I can tell.

>Attached to someone else
>Used in: Another One Bites the Dust
>Killer Queen separates from Kira and attaches to a new host.
>If the host is dead it can bring them back to life? (Unsure about this; he seemed to have killed Hayato then brought him back.)
>Killer Queen will protect the host from any harm automatically, even from Kira himself.
>If someone learns something from the host that Kira doesn't want them to know, even if the host doesn't willingly divulge this information, Bites the Dust activates. (Hayato trying to kill himself, causing others to see Killer Queen protecting him.)
>Bites the Dust resets time to the beginning of the day, though the host will recall everything that happened.
>When time cycles forward again, any people killed by Bites the Dust will be killed at the same time they were killed the first time around. This effect can only be canceled by Kira drawing Killer Queen back to himself.

>Attached to Kira
>Used in: Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable
>Killer Queen remains attached to Kira. It does not gain the automatic defense ability, but retains its Primary and Secondary Bombs.
>If someone learns something from Kira that he doesn't want them to know, even if he doesn't willingly divulge this information, Bites the Dust activates.
>Bites the Dust resets time to the beginning of the day, though the host will recall everything that happened.
>When time cycles forward again, any people killed by Bites the Dust will be killed at the same time they were killed the first time around. Presumably, this effect will be canceled if Kira attaches Killer Queen to someone else beforehand?

Superfly at least gave Mikitaka some more spotlight and had a cool battle. Cheap Trick was just more Rohan for the sake of Rohan, and I do like him but he'd already shown up a lot. Was probably most unnecessary arc in the manga.

What's the point in killing someone, and then setting back time so that it never happened? This never made sense to me.

Rohan was swallowed by a sub-dimension.

Y'know, I might just do a character per thread if you guys really want to get down into the nitty gritty

Right now, the only super that we have set in stone is his Sunlight Yellow Overdrive Barrage. Anything else is open for suggestions.

With Luck and Pluck activated, your regular attacks will all be sword slashes. The only Hamon abilities during this time will be Life Magnetism and Scarlet Overdrive, the latter becoming more powerful as it no longer hurts you by the second.

Certain Stands will increase Chip Damage thanks to low durability.

If we'd add any minor villains to Part 4's roster, then that would be at the very top. Could prove to be a very unique playstyle, will relay to the crew

How ridiculous do fight scenes look to non-stand users?

I like the properties, but to balance out Jonathan taking more hits than other Hamon users before his breathing gets disrupted, he should have have one of the worse Hamon charges in the game (with Joseph being worse). Since he is, admittedly, inexperienced in comparison with the others and powers through with his sheer strength.

Otherwise it's really great. I like the idea of having Jonathan be a shoto of sorts but still being very strong in comparison with the other characters. Think Ryu in SFV, who is a shoto but still deals heavy-damage with short combos.

Good job, I want to see more.

It gives Kira a chance to move himself or the host of BtD away from the scene and reduce the possibility of investigation.

So he could be sure to kill all of them.

Godammit

See this kind of overly complicated NUH-UH I HAD FORCE SHIELDS faggotree is why I displike stands. They were ok in part 3. Where most had reasonable quirks and based more or less with easily understandable rules. Every single time has been introduced it has gotten more and more silly to the point when the hero pulls off a "Jojo" moment you don't feel anything. They are pulling shit out of their ass but not in a ironic glamorous Jojo according to plan way. Just fucking asspulling and one uping the bullshit meter to a level people stop trying to figure shit out.

Jesus christ that girl on the far left. What happened to her left leg?

If a person dies in one instance of BtD they become fated to die at that exact time in every subsequent instance, no matter what happens, as long as BtD isn't cancelled before fate makes them explode.

youtube.com/watch?v=L9jXQKCAa_M

Movie is pretty much Stands on Earth

It looks like what The World looks like to everyone but Jotaro in SC