dualshockers.com/2016/05/23/visual-novel-rewrite-confirmed-for-english-release/
youtube.com/watch?v=vhhbVWAIg-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Salvation if its what Kagari wants

Did I miss a thread today?

Boobs

maybe

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka

Akane is just too damn best.

Reminder that no one likes Chihayya.

This definitely broke my heart a little. The tone of voice when she said it, and the fact that no one else would ever be able to perfectly withstand her poison hit me too hard.
Why is that the girls suffer so much when you don't choose them?

How much am I missing if I skip Shizuru's route?
She seems kind of boring.

Not much.

I want to see Kagari take over the world.

I want official AkanexLucia symmetrical docking image.

Her route is definitely the weakest of the bunch.

Akane's bust: 86cm
Lucia's bust: 93cm
But the art of the game is very inconsistent, so this doesn't mean shit anyway.

I read Rewrite only a couple of months ago, and I can't even remember what happens in Shizuru's route apart from the epilogue.

Remember that there's only OTP.

I want to fondle Akane's belly flabs.

I wanna fuck that semen demon

Absolute madmen

>that sideboob
>that buttcrack

Why is Lucia such a shit?

because she wins in the end

If you're feeling lazy, you can always youtube her entire route.

MY LIFE IS DFC WORKS.

How do the girls rank in lewdness?
I think it goes: Lucia > Akane > Shizuru > Kotori > Chihaya

>Chihaya below Shizuru and Kotori

Chihaya never gets a chance to be lewd since her route turns into Sakuya's route.

Chihaya has the sexual knowledge of a 5 years old. Even her afterstory feels like love between little children.

>eating chips with chopsticks
Do nips really do this or it's just Chihaya?

I would say Kotori is higher than Shizuru, she even shows off her complete innocence in her route

I do this so it doesn't dirty my hands while I use the PC.

But that was an accident. Shizuru has moments like when she defends Kotarou for wanting to touch Akane's tits or saying her chest isn't big enough to satisfy him or when she says Lucia doesn't have the right to complain about having big tits.
Her mind is full of sex.

I wonder if japan does this sometimes or if it was genius of producers.

I expected her body to be chubbier

I should try this out, I wanna snack and watch animu without worrying about greasing up my space

>Kotori that low

It's easier when you pour the chips out into a bowl but you have to wash it, which I'm too lazy to do some times.

w-when was this?

Common Route, Plant all seeds Kotori gives you

Chihaya is so completely non-lewd that they've IIRC barely even kissed let alone had sex more than a year after her route finishes.

kotori is a goddess

Basically?
The more mature a girl, the lewder she is.
Golden rule for almost every work, especially since small girls are getting trouble for sexualizing

She's lovable. Her jokes and sense of humor are shit, though.

What am I reading?

jokes and sense of humor are one of her best qualities whut

You'll have to play though it to unlock Moon and Terra though.

Every joke was pretty much hit and miss with her, just throwing all you can to the wall and see what sticks. 80% of the random stuff she comes up with sucks.
The only moments that don't fail to deliver are the ones when she talks in a solemn tone like a wise zen master

Fuck the BUTCHERED Lucia's route. Holy shit, I knew it was going to be bad but fuck.

I dunno about butchered, what was that bad about it?

Did you watch the episode and read the novel? If not fuck off. It was butchered.

I did and what was so bad about it?

I feel like the important parts were in there

She's Purple Houki. Shit on arrival.

Nothing was butchered, he is shit troll.

The Asahi Haruka parts were some of the best parts of lucia's route, it had the best atmosphere and two of the coolest CG scene in the whole novel. Those parts were top tier Ryukishi mystery/horror/who dun writing that felt like a real mystery novel, with a long discourse on how Asahi/Lucia felt.The rewriting scene did not capture that Kotarou is parting with another piece his humanity to become someone that can be with Lucia. Everything felt so halfhearted and rushed. Did it hit all the "important" parts, sure, just like sparknotes hits important plot points of a book. This was the first episode I didn't like.

Help, I'm in love with Lucia.

She's toxic, filthy and not worth it.

Just like me.

This. Her thoughts on this subject are as if she was a guy. 10/10 best bro.

I read novels raw and I wanna try the VN. Which version should I go for?

Rewrite+ just released, I would go with that one.

Your taste is populated shit. Seek help.

wow, rude.

is the english version out??? Does anyone know when it's supposed to release on steam?

Heavens no. Chihaya is olev.

>is the english version out

After Harmonia gets its steam release.

Why is Kotori so smug?

gao

We need a real release of Rewrite, not an irecked abomination.

ANSWER ME YOU FUCK I NEED THIS

If Lucia farts in a cramped elevator, would everyone die?

literally cutest thing ever, kotori is best

Plus is not and most likely will never be in english.

Yea, not sure why so many people prefer akane, this is what true love looks like.

dualshockers.com/2016/05/23/visual-novel-rewrite-confirmed-for-english-release/

This is an important question. I'm doing a research and I need to know your opinion. Please answer honestly.

Which Rewrite girl would enjoy doggystyle the most?

kotori is my #1 waifu, pic related my wallpaper

The game will release at least via Steam, although in Japan it was ultimately released for PC, as well as PSP, PS Vita and PS3.
>Vita

Fuck yes.

I wonder how much eop are going to open their eyes when they compare the offical release to Ixrec "translation' shit.

I have only ever had 2 waifus in my life, Kotori is one.

>tfw you realize you're a samefag

I just really want a proper translation for Harvest Festa cause I have yet to read it

???

I hope you know that the official translation is being done by Ixrec.

was talking about myself, since both the posts you were referencing were mine

LOL, that sucks, at least he has "apparently" gotten better. Last time I checked he has not even finished harvest fiesta after a year or two? I really wish vns would step away from the one man team mentality.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood and thought you were calling me out for same fagging.

youtube.com/watch?v=vhhbVWAIg-g

Shizuru > Lucia

Lucia is a bitch. Also fuck R07 and his godawful story.

Harvest Festa is basically done, but since it's being packaged with Rewrite+ it won't ever be released as a fan TL.

>R07 and his godawful story

Which R07 titles have you read?

Nice parents you've got there, Kotori. It'd be awful if someone shot three rounds into each of their heads

Fuck you, user ;_;

>dualshockers.com/2016/05/23/visual-novel-rewrite-confirmed-for-english-release/

Not sure how dual shockers pulled vita/ps3/ps4 versions out of their ass, there is no mention of those even for the japanese version.

idk, the main point of the post was just to say that there is definitely an official english translatoin coming out

>The game [Rewrite+] will release at least via Steam, although in Japan it was [Rewrite] ultimately released for PC, as well as PSP, PS Vita and PS3.

I'm in love with this show. This avant-garde type plot just gets me good. I think Rewrite is AOTS.

Dunno, they probably experimented in the downtime during Moon at least.