Black males vs Niggers

ITT we discuss the different attributes of the two.
One is a God amongst men and the other should be hanged. What’s your opinion /pol? Also why hasn’t anyone spread light on the fact that blacks get treated like utter shit if they vote republican.

>inb4 meh God amongst man.
It’s a expression not factuality. Know the difference.
>inb4 meh neither are good both niggers.
I want an actual discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None of them belong in our society. No matter how diluted or accomplished

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>Southern European 5,5%
>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

>it's an expression
An expression of what a nigger-loving race traitor you are. You'll hang after your precious niggers on the day of the rope.

False duality. All niggers

*squeaky*

It's only about 20% who intellectually capable and 80% works for NAACP

I stand for the 14 creed unto death. Good luck hanging me because I’ll gut you like a deer.

if it wasn't for the psuedo-gangster nigga culture things wouldn't be as bad.

They can be based black males in their own ethnic countries

>one is a god amongst men
>inb4
except that expression is meant to show a respect higher than the baseline of men, maybe try to make it less obvious you're a cuck next time

These are blacks.

This is a nigger

I think that is part of genetic behavior though. When we look back when they were oppressed. They weren’t acting this way. Nor were they even proud of acting this way.

There is a difference

Personally I don't actual normal blacks. But that's a very slim amount compared to the rest of them.

If I'm looking for a compatriot, I'll take an intelligent well behaved black man over 90% of /pol any day of the week.

Genetics is real. Most African slaves were criminals in their already violent African homeland, and their decendents carry on those genes.

Bad behavior is more prevalent in American blacks compared to say, Australia, but skin color alone is a useless measure.

A nigger is a nigger you fucking degenerate

This.

Sheriff David Clarke is a very good man. I don't get along with niggers often but I don't think of the sheriff as a nigger in any capacity whatsoever.

I met a black veteran today, amazing guy. Was blown away by his candor and political views. The right can't benefit from this, however, because they are too identified with cringe-inducing, edgelord racists and loser "white supremacists".

>Blacks
>Niggers
>what is a synonym
OP did you drop out of school at grade 5?

Same with me.

rappers? really?

They all look like niggers to me

Yes really. Kanye is redpilled af. He got sent to a hospital by (((them))) for speaking the truth.

True, all we have to do is use manipulation, to wear down there psyche With fierce systematic thought processes. To perpetuate in their minds over and over again.

>Implying that niggers aren't niggers.

So your facts is based off a Jewish puppet. Woooooow

dumb coon, rap fucked up your already rotten community. could have went for vets and jazzmen or something

Implying the difference between black males
To niggers there is a difference.

Well this thread went to shit. Was thinking ‘you know /Pols users are in there twenties earlier thirties. Surly we can have a civil diplomatic conversation about blacks. Right?’ Nope just a bunch of sixteen years hitting the confirmed button that they’re 18.

Black cops should be hanged.
Niggers will atleast sell you drugs.

What do you mean? I think it's prety simple. There's people (white,blacks, whatever)

Then there's subhuman categories for each
(white trash, niggers, spics)

You put fucking Dennis Rodman on here? This picture is full of niggers.

Bro. HE IS THE CIA NIGGER WHO SETUP RELATIONS WITH NK FOR TRUMP

did it break your heart to lynch him and his family?

We can easily admit that niggers, cause a higher crime rate. Then any other race in America. I’m trying to-gather informational/tactics on making niggerish behavior. obsolete

Next time don’t fall for inflammatory speech to attract the unknowing victim.

It's a shame that the Democrats manage to ruin an entire race with gibbs. If things were done better from the Republican side from both representative and those who associate with it would be more inclusive. It would of made the party better to let go of something as simple as skin when bigger issues are afoot.

Firstly... kill the nigger maker first.

Teach a "nigger" who he really is and the history he comes from. If after that he continues to act out of self... he must go.

Accept your own and be yourself.

No skin color is important, however I believe the deep state is using the Black males as a pond in their agenda. For instance African Americans Iq is 85, my observation is their keeping them dumb, poor and in raged over what the “quote white man has done” yet at the same time they're the ones killing each other for pointless reasons. It’s truly sad. What we need to do is meme truth to the black man to stand up against violence and expose the real enemy. But I’ve digress to answer your question your right the republicans should have focused on more important issues at the time like the federal reserves for instance. But that topic is for another time.