Richard Spencer

claims he wants an ethno-state for whites just like Jews have in Israel. Which Israeli policies *exactly* would Spencer like to mimic?

Richard Spencer doesn't deserve attention. He's nothing but a shitty meme.

>claims he wants an ethno-state for whites just like Jews have in Israel. Which Israeli policies *exactly* would Spencer like to mimic?
Issue with his idea is that it might work for the states however the European peoples don't want PAN national groups as we aren't one culture like the states.

which Israeli policies does Spencer want to implement?

(((technically))), he's not wrong
i can respect each race's drive towards a space of their own while simultaneously desiring to gas them all

which Israeli policies does Spencer want to implement?

gassing these fucking kikes so they stop subverting the hyperborean aryan race, obviously

Dick Spencer wants $$$$$$

i dont think spencer has ever called for gassing the kikes..

oy vey

>i dont think spencer has ever called for gassing the kikes..
but he explicitly stated his desire for the genocide of all non-white races in his little-known work "Mein Heideggerian Kampf und der Unvermeidliche Holocaust der Kikes"?

so this... is the power... of controlled opposition

lol

Our wall

>US is one culture

Never has been and never will be. We have separate states for a reason.

64 other countries have erected border walls.
Only 1 is responsible for white genocide.
Why use Israel's wall and not some others?

What are you implying? Hes talking about ethnic Jews living in an ethnic Israel and they openly have this policy, besides the pesky palestinians interfering.

The only problem is "whites" is not an ethnicity, though in America it is of course a unique situation that really started this whole fucking mess of the belief in 'diversity'.

In Europe however obviously it is to have countries as they were before EU forced integration of migrants.

Israel is behind white genocide.
Why use Israel as an example for anything?
Isn't Japan also an ethno-state but not genociding Europeans?

Aren't you that kike that attacks anyone who calls out kikes for their ethnostate/hypocrisy? I never see you shit on obvious pro-Israeli shills like Ezra, Poseibec, etc. You only shit on people that call kikes out for their hypocrisy.

Makes sense. It's your kryptonite.

It's so obvious what you're up too. I gotta start shilling about how more than half of all Israeli immigrants are atheist on lefty boards. How it's a racist supremacist ethnostate.

>Aren't you that goy who attacks anyone who refuses to expose Israel as the cause behind white genocide but who instead sucks Jewish cock because they're really Communist leftists who hate white people

Yes.

see

I've seen you pollute our board for months like it's your full time job. You've not once shit on obvious Israeli civic nationalist counter-jihadi shills. You only attack white nationalists that call out the kikes for their hypocrisy.

see
do you have an answer or just more tears?

You're the kike. It's why you've never attacked Loomer, Stone, or any literal pro-Israeli controlled opposition shills. You only attack Anglin/Spencer/Duke/etc. because they point out how kikes push multicult across the west while having an ethnostate.

It's your kryptonite. The ethnostate angle can be used by all sides and all grounds.

pic related

>The ethnostate angle can be used by all sides and all grounds.
Isn't it true that Israel as an ethno-state works to subvert and conquer all other nations? So isn't it a little unfair to compare Israeli Nationalism with other forms of Nationalism?

>only attacking the bottom of the barrel
Isn't that a good thing? One of those guys can't even articulate the JQ beyond pointing to jews in Hollywood.

You idolize these people?

We want Jews out of our countries and killing them all is not a realistic solution. Therefore, being supportive of a Jewish homeland is the only rational position.

Your ratfaced tribe pushes degenerate open borders multicult in the west while building an ethnostate. That's all these people have been saying and that's why you attack them. You've never made one thread about the pro-Israeli shills. You only attack people that call kikes out on their hypocrisy.

Who pays your bills?

All three of them have done more than you have. Why not shit on the obvious plants that dampen or reject the JQ? We all know why.

Japan is a good example.

I suppose one reason to use Israel as an example is so that you can't be called anti-semitic. Of course its not like that works or matters anyway.

spencer is a jewish plant.
pol still seems to be in the dark about the fact that everything everyside and every dollar you own is in fact the property of the kikes.
they won a long time ago

Because Israel has abused its power, especially its military arm, would you agree on only engaging Zionism once Israel has been de-armed and the Palestinian situation solved?

>You've never made one thread about the pro-Israeli shills
There are no good Zionists. When the pro-Israel kikes start making thread on Sup Forums I'll torment them too.

>is so that you can't be called anti-semitic
thats a good point. i believe theres a way around this trap without cucking

Take a look at the board of Sony America. Japanese aren't polluting our societies. Japanese aren't pushing multicult while building their ethnostate. Japanese didn't exterminate tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century. Jews are. Jews did. That's why it's necessary to call out their hypocrisy. Also the ethnostate angle can be used against the kikes from all sides.

>they won a long time ago
Jews have been removed 359 times throughout history.

None of them are pro-Zionist you little neurotic rat. They simply call out the inbreds for their hypocrisy. Why haven't you ever made a thread about the actual full blown pro-Zionist shills? Why do you only attack white nationalists that expose the Jewish hypocrisy? It answers itself.

>They simply call out the inbreds for their hypocrisy.
Why not call out the inbreds for white genocide and just rekt Israel entirely?

You make these threads like it's your full time job. Who is paying you to push this angle? Why don't you ever attack literal pro-Israeli shills and always attack white nationalists that simply call out their hypocrisy?

I can smell your tay-sachs a thousand miles away.

why cant you answer the question?

I've got you figured out ratboy.

Why not call out the inbreds for white genocide and just rekt Israel entirely?

You make these threads like it's your full time job. Who is paying you to push this angle? Why don't you ever attack literal pro-Israeli shills and always attack white nationalists that simply call out their hypocrisy?

>Why not call out the inbreds for white genocide and just rekt Israel entirely?

can you explain why we shouldnt expose Israel for white genocide and rekt their nation so we can have our own white ethno-state without having to worry about Israel subverting us? :)

Nobody is protecting Israel you stupid kike. They're simply calling out the kikes for their hypocrisy. They push open borders multicult on the world while building an ethnostate. Your paymaster doesn't want people pointing this out because it's your kryptonite. You've never attacked the actual pro-Israeli shills. Not once.

It's why from now on i'm going to harp about it.

>can you explain why we shouldnt expose Israel for white genocide and rekt their nation
well can you or not?

>white genocide
>white ethno-state
They need to update your manual. We want you inbreds out of our lands forever. That's the first and most important goal. We can move onto next steps once that's solved.

see