Why was Suzaku such a bootlicking faggot?

Why was Suzaku such a bootlicking faggot?

>iwn have the courage to express to my imouto just how much I love her

I might as well go full global dictator at this point tee bee aytch

JIBUN WOOOOOOOO

>Nunnally has to live with the fact her brother directly and indirectly killed millions just for her

ASA MO YORU MO KOIKOGARETE

I don't know about the bootlicking, but he was a faggot because his bro was fucking hot.

Shut up faggot, Spinzaku is god.

Guilt and self-hatred due to killing his father and dooming his country to be occupied by a foreign power. He took 'legitimate' means to make up for it.

Lelouch is opposite, he was motivated by anger and hatred and wanted to burn the motherfucker to the ground. Therefore he took 'illegitimate' means to achieve that.

Wish I'd done more Britannia shitposting on the other boards after Brexit 2bh

Am I the only one who liked that last OP the most? I still like it almost better than all else...

>remembering watching Code Geass and Gundam 00 with Sup Forums and /m/ when they aired
Good times. Oh shit the memories, next year 00 will be a decade old as well. How the fuck does time fly so fast, Sup Forums?

>all for her

>Suzaku's the faggot
>not Lelouch for turning pic related down

m8

Hated him until the end. He redeemed himself.
As for Kallen, she's a whore. So was that bitch who died in season 2 ep 13. What was her name? She was a W H O R E

CC is and always will be best girl

CC is best girl you faggot

>centuries old so she's seen literally MILES of dicks

Here's your (You)s, thanks for trying

>implying
Bro, how do you know that? Sure she's irresistible, and her fat ass is just asking to be fucked, but she knew when she was born she was a one man woman, and that man was Lelouch vi Britannia

>the inferior loli
No.

I bet you like Kallen. Lol.
You know how many times Suzaku has banged her?

This faggot we saw that CC literally lived in a nun school for most of her human life

are you ignoring when she used her Geass to make everyone love her? you know she wanted experienced miles of dick

To be fair, Suzaku was well on his way to making Area 11 a better place for the Japanese by changing Britannia from within which he was clearly doing. Too bad Lelouch and his rebellion sorta fucked it up.

> love = fucking

Nah m80

She said she loved him, but when Oghi said to betray. She betrayed.

>delusional Shitsufags
Oh wow. Lelouch is pure, she's not.

Because he was such a braindead naïve justicefag that he thought he could change a comically evil empire from within

Not as many times as he fugged C.C.

Why was Lelouch such an edgy lord?

Mommy and daddy issues

That was easy

Suzaku and Lelouche just needed to fuck. Suzaku mssed a perfectly good chance with Kingsley.

That's funny user. Lelouch and his rebellion is what allowed him to rise in rank.

He owes it all to Lelouche. Even his Knight title was gotten by throwing Lelouche before the Emperor to benefit himself and did jack shit to help anyone except Britannia afterwards.

Idealist
Realist

Love for a sibling.

I wouldn't expect a schizophrenic like you to understand what that's like.

Why was Lloyd so based?
>no interest whatsoever in the politics around him, just wants to get some more test data for his latest experiment

He became a willing agent of Lelouche's reign and only pretends to have been forced and take prisoner.

So still a pretty cool guy.

The alternative was getting Geass'd, so he only did what was reasonable.

>Implying he didn't sign up to experiment on the geassed.

It's too bad Lelouch told him that he can fuck off in this field.

>Why was Suzaku such a bootlicking faggot?
Suzaku saw his entire country's army get destroyed and that Britannia has zero qualms about committing genocide.
He has no magical powers and was never offered any magical powers to magically mind control people to do his bidding.

People who resist just get crushed in their world. Without Lelouch getting magic powers, the Japanese were going to lose in a year's time. They were already getting surrounded by the Britannians.

As what the anime has shown, as long as you integrate into Britannian society, it doesn't matter what skin color or race you are. You will be respected for your own abilities. Suzaku is literally the most realistic person in Code Geass. It's like being a Frenchman in WW2, but there is no United States around to bail you out from Germany.

CC lived under a nun school, but she wasn't a nun herself. The flashbacks showed us that CC was a slave peasant before, then when she grew up and got the Geass, lived the rich and luxurious life with rich people, wearing rich clothes, eating rich food, and partying with a bunch of men who love her.
Unless you're telling me that CC who was enjoying such a hedonistic lifestyle is a nun with no real sources to counter the visual evidence shown in the anime, shut up.

She looks down on virgins for fucks sake.

>Lelouch and his rebellion is what allowed him to rise in rank.
Actually, Suzaku getting shot is what allowed Lelouch to escape and get a Geass.
There were plenty of wars for Suzaku to go to as well.

He kicks machine gun turrets dead, who cares?

Can someone remind me why he nukes Tokyo

Was it something dumb about his "survive" command?

>Britannia has zero qualms about committing genocide.
>People who resist just get crushed in their world.
Good.
Submit or obey.

>as long as you integrate into Britannian society, it doesn't matter what skin color or race you are. You will be respected for your own abilities. Suzaku is literally the most realistic person in Code Geass.
Spoken like a real kike. Just obey and you'll be spared, goyim. Thanks for chiming in, Suzaku.

Nina fitted Lancelot with a nuke launcher beforehand, 'just in case'.
Kallen wrecks Suzaku's shit hard, because for the only time in the series, her Guren is outright superior to the Lancelot.
About to get destroyed, and with no other options, Suzaku's geass command activates, and he launches the nuke to get Kallen off of him.
Everyone goes WTF, and Suzaku flees for his life.