ALL whites welcome

Hi pol, daily reminder mulattoes, persians and jews are welcome in your white ethnostate
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
youtube.com/watch?v=GzPmLApGSrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's funny that shitskins speak for us

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>Southern European 5,5%
>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

How are we gonna recover?

he's your leader
by having half persian half blacck white babies

>your leader
Little you know that the Russian nationalists dislike amerimongrels and southern gayrope
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA

Persians are whiter than greeks tho

JUST

>part negro X is whiter than part negro Y

How white is white enough?

20%

how nationalist do you have to be to be "ultra" nationalist?

is this "white" in Russia? he wouldn't even be accepted in dickie's country

Who's White Sean Connery or Scarlet Johansson? That guy is Polish and has 100% DNA.
Ask the Putin's jews

100%

>tfw no russian ultranationalist gf

is this accurate?
youtube.com/watch?v=GzPmLApGSrU

Somebody should light this clown up with a tiki torch, fuck Richard Spencer. He's a hack.

Literally nonwhite subhumans all bar Poland and Baltics. And Baltics and Poles hate the Russian government (just like Russians and the nationalists lol) so there is nothing wrong with shitskins chimping out at the superior race

Go back to genociding Circassians, subhuman Slav. They look far more aesthetically pleasing than most of you Slav shits.

Funny how people freak out about this guy. The Founding Father were x10 more based. America was so racist we didn't even like the Irish. God I wish we could go back.

>Go back to
Soon we will you pathetic hideous inbred blacked caucasus roach, but this time the culling will start with armenians and chechens.

You're the autist that's always on brit/pol/ arent you.
>slavshits
>white

>armenians
Funny how you called me a roach, but you want to genocide Christian Armenians.

>inbred blacked caucasus roach
Caucasus people, especially Circassians, don't look black at all.

>christian
many niggers are christian too
>don't look black at all. armenians are cancer that is hated and will be dealt with accordingly once Minority Daddy Jewtin is out
didn't stop your ancestors from mixing with araboethiopians

On autosomal DNA plots, Caucasus people like Circassians don't have any African blood. You are very delusional.

The World War II victors everyone. Can't imagine a Japanese nationalist being 5,5% Chink and 0,2% Nigerian

you keep telling yourself that, roach. your shitstermination is just the matter of time. The Russian nationalist movement is hell bent on shipping you all to Turkey and Kazakhstan after a good blood both for a good measure

shoo shoo autist

Do you think Russian care about mongrels with identity issues? Fought the wrong side. Your problem now buddy. We will find the common ground with nationalistic Slavs and will end your hegemony

Japanese share ancestry with mainlanders.

Persians are brown you dumbfuck. They're shitskins. Does this guy look white to you?

Russians don't deserve to take over the Caucasus. You are just as incompetent and ruthless as the Americans.

Some Iranians are dark-skinned and some light, but racially, they are West Asians.

Does this guy?

at this point, i'll take what i can get

Behold, a white man!

We can cherry pick all day. Also, Ahemnejad is probably mixed with Arabs from Khuzestan province. Most Arabs are segregated there.

>Russian don't
Russians have nukes and desire to kill you. You are inferior race and deserve to be wiped out. No one will risk a nuclear holocaust by invading Russia over shitskin "rights". #shitskinlivesdontmatter
Richard spencer doesn't look like a nigger, but he is

It's not cherry picking if it's true. You're not white. You're like those Sikh's that claim to be bro-tier, it's pathetic. You're not from Europe, you're skin is brown, and you're muslims. Persians are savages and shitskins and will never be white.

Why do you assume I give a shit about being a snow nigger? I said we're West Asians, you fucking imbecile. Look at the graph I gave here:
Ancient Persians were never White either. Scythians, Sarmatians, and Alans were wh*te though, but they were a bunch of savage snow niggers like you that roll around in their own shit. Go back into your mudhut, savage. Not even ancient Greeks or Romans were N-C European.

quick rundown/sauce on the vid?

They are not white but are still southern Ayrans.

>I said we're West Asians, you fucking imbecile

Congrats. You're in the same category as Indians and Afghanies. You must be so proud.

Gay Iranian being publicly executed

>They are not white

Then we're done here.

Pure 100% Bavarian phenotype

>You're in the same category as Indians and Afghanies
Learn to the interpret graphs, you fucking idiot.

>You must be so proud.
Being proud of one's own accomplishments makes more sense than being proud of race, really.

>Then we're done here.
Go back into your fucking mudhut. You snow niggers have been irrelevant except for the past few hundred years.

hello alboshit

>Persians are white!
>Go back into your fucking mudhut. You snow niggers have been irrelevant except for the past few hundred years.

Pick a narrative and stick to it Mohammad

>Persians are white!
Where did I ever claim this, you retarded snow nigger? You, yourself, are on the level of nigger.

>Pick a narrative and stick to it Mohammad
The issue is you aren't speaking to ME. You generalize the views of ALL Iranians based off one or two encounters with Iranians who want to be White. I, myself, don't give a shit about being a part of your knuckle-head crusade. Neck yourself, faggot.

Yet you still are not human enough to live in the land of your ancestors you fucking nigger. You came to a country built by Northwestern Europeans and try to claim some sort of high ground. Based on what? Given the direction of the Russian nationalism, soon all of the surviving roaches will become refugees.

I said Iranians aren't white and you decided to come at me with your faggy little charts to prove that you were. You aren't white and will be judged on the day of the rope.

>and jews

kys faggot

I wasn't alive when my mother and father decided to come here.

>You came to a country built by Northwestern Europeans
This is disputable.

>try to claim some sort of high ground.
Well, they did push for the Shah to lose power and back Khomeini. Anglos and Russians have no honor. You're both doing a very good job of sucking Saudi dick.

>Given the direction of the Russian nationalism
It looks to me Russia is simply becoming more enmeshed in global economic framework. I do not see how ethnonationalism is compatible with the current system of global economics and rapid industrialization .

Think about it: soon ethnic Russians will be raping and killing your women, men and children like they did in the past and recent history. A LOT. Get that into your head, subhuman blacked roach.

People you called snow dindus are their best friends, so assistance from Russia to radicals in West Slavic, Germanic and Scandinavian nations is not even a question. Do you understand how many of you will be tortured and killed?

I think you don't

>do not see how ethnonationalism is
I don't see how you are human enoug to justify conversation, but here we are

How?
>take over Kremlin
>bring back apartheid
>exterminate and torture minorities
>don't get invaded because OIL AND NUKES

You are not that of a human to not look the other way.

you've been lied to - "human rights" are a literal meme

>you decided to come at me with your faggy little charts to prove that you were.
Nope, snow nigger, that's not what I was doing. You misinterpreted. I was trying to point out Iranians have diverse phenotype, not that we're White (aka N-C European genotypically).

>You aren't white and will be judged on the day of the rope.
I'd love for you to chimp out, isolate yourself from international affairs, and even cause to Japan to become closer to other countries. Snow niggers don't deserve stuff like Nintendo or Dark Souls. You are unappreciative bastards, and your time of prominence is coming to an end. You make enemies out of friends like it's nothing, and I don't want anything to do with either your people or simple-minded ideological movements. Even Hitler had more honor than you.

No mulattos, especially not hapas. They'll go full Elliot and ruin everything

>nd I don't want anything to do with either your people or simple-minded ideological movements.

Then leave the west and don't come back you muslim dog

Iran wasn't Muslim during the Shah, but the Carter administration supported Khomeini and helped push for the Islamic revolution.

Like Jews, I'd rather stay and promote extremist movements that destabilize your nations, out of revenge for what you did to me. The more polarized your nations become, the better it is for me. I find Anglos far more dishonorable and annoying than Jews.

Most whites won't approve of this sort of violent fantasy. At most they will agree to peaceful segregation. This is why you will always be a fringe minority movement.

>unappreciative
Of what you literal subhuman?your kind must be exterminated by all eugenic standards: negro genes and inbred. If you think "people" with any amount of negro genes will get to live in technocratic world - you are deeply mistaken

>Germanics-Celtics; French; Russians
>90% of human advancement, most radical nationalists, murderers and best societies

>Meds
>first case of European mongrelisation, buttfucking and some ruins

>Iran, Egypt and other shitskin beloved WE WUZ
>tyranny, weird cults of inbred rulers, mass slavery and nothing of value towards the advancement

Persian here, had a DNA test
70% caucasus
21% english
9%southeast asian.
Family are engineers and doctors.
ethnic persians identify as such and yes they are white.

>Most Whites
Not Russians. Same uncucked genocidal mentality like Jews. Many just wonder "why don't we kill them all?". Besides, who the fuck cares about public opinion when it's 0,5% of population to decide the fate of millions on the streets of Moscow. Those who can throw molotoffs at cops will choose who's human and fit enough to live. Those who can throw for extermination and cullings

>I'd rather stay and promote extremist movements that destabilize your nations, out of revenge for what you did to me

You'd rather promote extremism in the west then fuck off back to your homeland? I love how you muslims always show your true colors when you get pressed. "Persians are white!" What a crock of shit.

>>tyranny, weird cults of inbred rulers, mass slavery and nothing of value towards the advancement
That's because Anglos keep supporting the Islamists and strengthening them. It is easier to bribe and control Islamists than it is to control secular nations. Khomeini initially received backing from USA and UK, for example. Also, Operation Ajax. If the Middle East were not oil-rich, then there would be few problems. The USD's worth is largely derived from OPEC countries pricing their oil exclusively in USD, and if they were to try to break from this system, it would not be in US interests, hence why USA constantly intervenes in ME. That, and the Military Industrial Complex. It's simply about pretexts and economics.

>southeast asian
shut up subhuman abbo mulatto. back to the """"""land of the aryans""""""

Again this nigger stories, fucking subhuman trash

jews should not be welcome under ANY condition. The entire point is to prevent further subversion by jews, that's why you create a new state. Not to run away.

>ethnic persians identify as such and yes they are white.

HAHAHAHAHA another one!

>You'd rather promote extremism in the west then fuck off back to your homeland?
You're already doing a good job of it for me.

If you need sources, then I could provide them.

subhuman mud blood its not DA ANGLUZ keeping yer down. you are inbred subhuman trash that craves tyranny and always have been.

fpbp
"It's okay if you have some native blood and nigger blood"
Says the dude with 1 drop of each.

He's not a Slav. He claims to be a Germanic diaspora. However, he's also been known to claim that he's Albanian and he definitely loves Albanian women regardless of what he is.
t. I'm on Sup Forums too much.

>DA ANGLUZ keeping yer down
The Shah was not even Islamic in mentality, and the Anglos betrayed him.

>you are inbred subhuman trash that craves tyranny and always have been.
Just a few posts up, you were advocating genocide, and now you are the one calling me subhuman trash? You're the one who craves tyranny. Most Iranians aren't the ones bombing themselves on Western soils. Those are Wahhabists, or Sunni radicals.

>You're already doing a good job of it for me.

And what extremism am I promoting exactly? That white countries should stay white and that muslims don't belong here?

>And what extremism am I promoting exactly?
Ethnic cleansing. I interpreted this statement as advocating ethnic cleansing: "You aren't white and will be judged on the day of the rope."

I will be judged based on my race rather than my personal ethics and accomplishments?

>That white countries should stay white and that muslims don't belong here?
I'm not Muslim, you stupid leaf. Do you lack reading comprehension? Learn. to. fucking. read.

Ethnic Persian here and we're not white.

We're Iranic with our own facial features and looks and look very very different to white europeans and americans, specifically people of western, eastern and north euro descent.

Who the fuck wants to be associated with whit degenerates anyways? I want to distance myself from you cancerous, honorless, incompetent wh*tes as much as I can as you are fucking toxic both mentally and culturally (newsflash, you are the Jews white man).

Only thing I enjoy about whites is your woman and their pink, tight pussys, literally that's all I like about your people, other than that I couldn't give a fuck if the wh*te race was wiped out.

Fuck trump, fuck white people.

>Only thing I enjoy about whites is your woman
I have turned down every White woman that has advanced on me because I am not a degenerate and would not debase myself to that level. They are whores, just like their men. Monogamy is the superior virtue, and I do not like treating sex as a recreational activity.

>Ethnic cleansing.

Not ethnic cleansing, just mass deportations. You will back to that dusty shithole that your ancestors came from and will finally leave the white man alone.

>ethnostate
>jews
>cafe's
>persians
pick one and only one you slimy prepubescent faggot

Shitskins always scream ethnic cleansing when it's time to see the door.

>Who the fuck wants to be associated with whit degenerates anyways?
>Only thing I enjoy about whites is your woman and their pink, tight pussys, literally that's all I like about your people
If you're gonna larp, at least do it coherently.

Serbshits are known to call anyone Albo diaspora, so not to take opportunity at trolling them as one is a deadly offense. You should see /balkan threads: they literally call anyone an Albo even in places like Finland and Brazil. Say something like "Albanians are the only natives of the region and the rest came from Pakistan" and you'll see 150 posts filled with impotent rage in 2 minutes
>he definitely loves Albanian women regardless
Guilty
you must kill a few before deporting to set a precedent

>You will back to that dusty shithole
Iran isn't even mostly sand.

>and will finally leave the white man alone.
First withdraw all your troops from around the world, isolate yourself, acknowledge how you supported Khomeini and fucked up my nation, and then I will simply leave without needing to be deported. If anything, I should be the one crying to be left alone. You don't know how much Anglos fucked with Iran in the 20th century. It feels award to live in this fucking country as Trump ass-kisses Saudi Arabia, perpetrators of 9/11, and continues shaking his fist at Iran. Most of these terrorist attacks on foreign soil don't even come from Iranians.

Not all of them are whores though, some are very open minded to our culture and want tradition and family values, which can't be found amongst modern day white men anymore so they go for us instead. My current girlfriend is white for example but she's actually respectful and traditional from America's Midwest.

Anyways bro, I suggest banging any sefid girl that comes your way. Enjoy the pussy and cuck their men, as it feels great showing them the power of the PBS (Persian Big Schlong).

Anglos fucked you up, because you are too much genetically inferior as a collective to resist that threat. Same can be said about Germans, Russians, French, Dutch and British - once truly LOUD Master Races. Difference being yours never was any good. No sympathy for cucks

Go play oppression game somewhere else

Why are you attracted one of the most shitskin groups in Europe?
I'm sure you wouldn't mix with one. I'm guilty of finding part native girls attractive, but would never mix with one regardless of how beautiful. Better to be a bachelor than raise shitskin kids.

I do not want to touch the filth that is the White women. Their ancestors were savages, and they have those fierce eyes too. Leave them alone. It is no different than the image I have attached here.

>Enjoy the pussy and cuck their men, as it feels great showing them the power of the PBS (Persian Big Schlong).
I prefer strict monogamy.

>Anglos fucked you up, because you are too much genetically inferior as a collective to resist that threat.
Is the same true for the intelligent Japanese? They became cucks too after WWII, but they received more aid during Cold War.

Go to hell, you stupid illiterate retard.

Where did you get this idea that Albanians are shitskins? They're Greeks/Meds at best in the south, and whites in the North, but they're European and they're white. Pretty much everyone agrees except for salty Serbs who use muhh islam as a D&C tactic to shill against them

>First withdraw all your troops from around the world, isolate yourself, acknowledge how you supported Khomeini and fucked up my nation

This isn't a negotiation, shitskin. Leave now on your own in peace or face the coming storm.

>face the coming storm.
Right, this is why I said, "You're already doing a good job of [promoting the extremism] for me." Let the coming storm come. It will accomplish what I want.

I'm a potatonigger barely eligible for the ethnostate and even I know you're full of shit Op

Everyone has their preference I guess, but
I do genuinely believe white woman are the best looking woman on the planet. I love to bust a big fat nut on those fierce eyes of theirs and conquer them in the name of the eastern horde.

Ive seen lot of attractive girls from Northern Catholic Albania in Bavaria and Switzerland while growing up who came as the refugees thru Catholic line. It's hard to tell, but they do have a charm. Have you seen Shqip girls in person? They are striking

You either persevere in life or you don’t, don’t get angry at us because our incompetent militray force staffed with niggers and other assorted shitskins could wipe your measly country off the face of the Earth. After all if you hated it here so much you wouldn’t choose to live here among people in an actual first world country.

Save your civic nationalism for me, Southern Europe is not white including Serbia and ESPECIALLY Albania. Islam has nothing to do with race. A German convert will be whiter than the most christian Albanian.

>I do genuinely believe white woman are the best looking woman on the planet.
They are ugly savages, just like your heart. I want the Jews to kill off all of these despicable Vikings already. Iran should be on the side of Israel, imo. Each time I talk to a White supremacist, I desire their destruction more and more. Eternal Anglo is far worse than International Jewry.

Whites don't racemix or even treat nonwhites decently, silly subhuman. You probably still didn't figure out what the fuck White is during your virgin jerk off sessions dumb shitskin

>muh dick
Those shitskins need to be killed and forcefully removed form germanic lands. KYS