Australian Military Hacked

>TOP secret technical information about new fighter jets, navy vessels, and surveillance aircraft has been stolen from an Australian defence contractor.

>Hackers spent months downloading sensitive information about Australia’s warplanes, navy ships and bomb kits.

>Hackers initially gained access by exploiting a 12-month-old vulnerability in the company’s IT helpdesk portal but they could have just walked in the front door.

>The admin password, to enter the company’s web portal, was ‘admin’ and the guest password was ‘guest’.

>“It included information on the (F-35) Joint Strike Fighter, C130 (Hercules aircraft), the P-8 Poseidon (surveillance aircraft), joint direct attack munition (JDAM smart bomb kits) and a few naval vessels.”

freebird.is/t/australian-military-hacked/5228

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/fighter-jet-data-hacker-unknown-minister/news-story/9527a1be8f33e6fba17b7ad057a84d3f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The admin password, to enter the company’s web portal, was ‘admin’ and the guest password was ‘guest’.
You fucking what?
Might as well have made it '12345'

Looks like your Amerifat fake news site made up some details.

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/fighter-jet-data-hacker-unknown-minister/news-story/9527a1be8f33e6fba17b7ad057a84d3f

>"Fortunately, the data that was taken was commercial data, not military data, but it's still very serious and we will get to the bottom of it."

No mention of the Admin/Guest username password combo either. If that part was true as well as the information being"top secret" our media in Australia would be having a fucking field day with it.

Did they figure out what made the F35 unable to fly?

Weren't the nuclear launch codes like 0000000?

Yes the lift problem was discovered to be the American pilots were too fat to achieve mobility. And by this I mean in the cockpit not the plane itself.

The issue was addressed by implementing a sound Fuck It

Jews obviously did this since they create the processors for everything

>Might as well have made it '12345'
it basically was you egg

>Secret emu contingency plans stolen

>taking months to download a text file

They must be if Trump has to use them - or maybe "covfefe"?

>Australian internet connections

This meme has to die.

I'm in semi-rural Queensland and get constant speeds of 6 MegaBYTES per second.

This is why we should just get it over with and become another state of the US I mean fuck Hawaii did why can’t we.

>Hacked by Alf from home and away

So will they be held criminally liable for letting this happen or will there be no repercussions and no deterrent for being lax on cybersecurity?

marvelous

>months

no one noticed.

Kangaroo cucks deserve it

That's the same code I have on my luggage.

>commercial data, not military data,
sounds like containment

trying to downgrade what was actually stolen

>the us
>not china

hmmmm

kek

does anyone know what was it about?

damn chinks

>Live on the edge of a tiny village in fucknowhere
>Don't have anything fancy, just at the end of a copper line.
>Host is ages away
>7mb/s DL on a bad day

Inside job